Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Just having a talk

“Prince I mean no disrespect but it has been weeks! How do we know the Princess is still alive? We must take action to get her back! Soon everyone will notice that she is gone. The humans have been asking about her.” Zebzar paced backwards and forwards in the small room, the Prince standing calmly against the wall.
“Zeb is right, we cannot just sit here while she is in danger” This time it was Fire Foot who spoke.
“Do you know why we are referred to as the Prince and Princess?” Volt spoke quietly to the 15 lycans who were in the room with him.
“Because, we have no proof of the Queens death.” Zeb stated in defeat.
“Is it not implanted in us that we can feel these things? We feel when our pack is in danger, when our children need us, when our mate is in pain. I tell you know what I KNOW that my sister is well. When she is ready she will return. Until then we tell them that she has gone to another pack. “ Volt told the gathered lycans, making it clear that his ruling is final.
“What do you mean, when she is ready?” Keiarki asked this time.
“She could no doubt escape at anytime? Anabelle will be waiting for the perfect opitunity. If what we know is correct, she can get close to a pack, while travelling, but she will also want to make sure she is not putting another pack in danger by going there. She may escape and wait months before returning.”
The room was filled with silence, until Zebzar began talking, this time more calmly.
“Volt, we don’t know what is happening with her right now, I have hear through many lycans that who she is ‘owned’ by is not the best for her to be around”
“She can hold her own. Everyone needs to reach out to those in the pet population, find out what is happening, if there are any worries as of yet. Just find everything out. Next week we meet again. If there are any worries we will consider taking action” Volt dismissed everyone, as he inwardly sighed.

When Anabelle approached the tour bus with Synyster, everyone was standing outside, most of the men smoking and joking.
Miarko quickly trotted over to his princess who greeted him warmly.
‘Not to be blunt but did you just have sex?’ Miarko’s face was full of confusion as he could smell the sex.
‘Yes. Yes I did, and oh god I think I’m going to hell’ Anabelle opened her mind up to Miarko, showing him the event which had just occurred. The male lycan froze, his mind racing to figure out what had just happened.
‘PRINCESS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! YOU HAD SEX WITH A VAMPIRE, NOT JUST ANY VAMPIRE BUT THE PRINCE OF VAMPIRES! GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!’ Anabelle quickly cut him off as she snapped back her reply.
‘I know Miarko, but I couldn’t help myself, now if you don’t mind. I need to think.’ Anabelle fell to the ground as she retreated back into her own mind.

Soon they were arrived in their next city, Synyster almost falling off the bus as the lycans seemed to race each other off.
‘Princess you cannot avoid this matter forever!’ Anabelle growled as they entered the fancy hotel, Miarko had been on her tail with no sign of giving up.
“Dude, what’s with the dogs?” Johnny asked as he motioned to the lycans who were growling at each other and appearing to be in a staring contest with one another.
“Wonder what’s wrong with them?” Vengeance looked at his lycan in confusion.
“Maybe we give Lacy a call later?” Matt suggested before going to the main desk to get their room keys.
“Miarko?” Zacky called the lycan over, petting his head he tried to calm the lycan down who appeared like he was about to kill someone.
“Maybe we should keep them apart for a while? I’m ready to crash anyway, so I’ll take Anabelle to our room” Synyster told everyone before grabbing the key of Matt and calling Anabelle to follow him.

Once the room door was locked and Anabelle had checked that there was no way of anyone knowing what was going on inside the room she changed.
Synyster felt the hand of Bell on his back.
“I’ll get you a top, hold on” shuffling through bags he pulled out a black top which Anabelle pulled over her head.
“I’m about to hurt that pup” Syn was taken aback by the blondes harsh tone.
“I was going to ask what was going on between you too” Syn sat down on the bed which had a cream bed spread, matching the rest of the cream and golden room.
“You can’t do that with a vampire, what’s your brother going to say, you are shaming the lycan race, what were you thinking, I don’t care if you couldn’t help it, you need to take responsibility.” Anabelle did her best imitation of Miarko, earning the laugh from Synyster.
“Why did you?”
“I couldn’t help myself. Anyway, what was the Prince of vampires doing having sex with a lycan?”
“I couldn’t help myself either.”
A few moments of silence passed before Anabelle spoke.
“I come from Lowood forest, well that’s were I was taken from. I’m 80% sure I was born in Alaska, or near there. Which explains why I am white.”
Synyster gave a questioning look to Bell who now sat next to him. Maybe she had just stated that, its not like she could read his thoughts.
Anabelle gave a small chuckle at what was going to Synysters mind.
“How old are you?” Synyster asked, he had been wondering for while.
“That is something I don’t know, I don’t see the point in age when vampires are ageless and lycans live for hundreds of years.”
“Huh I suppose you have a point, vampire are obsessed with age, it measures our power and how high up in our society we are.”
“We do not depend on age. We work like pack; we have our alpha which can only be changed through death, or challenge.”
“I thought you guys had a Princess and Prince or something?”
“We do, they rule over everyone. They aren’t challenged because nobody can beat them. However ever pack will have its alpha”
The conversation between the two went on into the hours of the afternoon.
“You need to rest” Anabelle finally stated, Syn nodded; stripping down to his boxers he climbed under the covers.
“You going to join me?” Syn asked, opening the bed up for her to join him.
“I shouldn’t be doing this” Anabelle groaned as she crawled into the bed, lying on the opposite side of the bed. Syn slowly wrapped his arms around Anabelles waist and pulled her closer to him.
“That’s better” Synyster whispered in her hair.
Slowly the vampire and the lycan fell into their sleep like state together.
♠ ♠ ♠
78 subscriber yay! please comment guys, it makes me want to write more and yeah. Ive also started a Zacky Vengeance story tooo

http://stories.mibba.com/read/287652/Slave-to-your-Love/ so check it out