Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Control

***dreamy thingg***Looking down into the brown eyes of the little girl ‘Princess, do you have to go?’ the girls eyes were big as they filled with tears.
‘Sorry, but it’s time for me to wonder. I will be back though’
‘But when? Last time momma said you were gone for 100years!’
‘I think I will go for a short time, maybe just 50years. I will be back to see you though, I will try to float through?’
‘Ok Princess’
‘Powdertip, you can call me Anabelle you know’
‘But all the humans call you Bell and it just seems . . . . strange’
‘I have been called Bell in many packs, and no doubt I will be called Bell in many more packs’***
Synyster woke up from his dream as he felt Bell move around slightly, he thought about his dream for a moment, could it have been his Bell? Quickly shunned the idea as he pulled Bells small frame closer to his own body.
Bell gave a weak smile at her memoires of Powder tip, she was such a sweet girl, as she grew older she caught the attention of many males, and ended up with the alpha of the pack.
“We need to get up soon” Bell whispered, earning a grunt from the vampire who tightened his grip around her.
“Don’t wanna” Syn growled enjoying how they were.
“Maybe if you behave, we can do this again tomorrow morning” Bell grumble as she snuggled into the crock of Synysters neck.
“And what does behaving include?”
“Being damn sexy for me all night, and getting me a nice steak, I’m hungry”
“As long as you stay gorgeous all day?”
“Well since you asked nicely . . . . . . .” Anabelle kissed Synysters neck.
“I have a idea” She continued, eyeing up Synysters neck, her teeth becoming longer and sharper, her fangs extending further than the rest of her teeth.
“What’s that?” Syn had a cheeky grin as he thought of all the kinky things they could do.
“This” Anabelle whispered before plunging her teeth into Synysters Gates neck, sucking the blood into her own mouth, while it also dripped down her chin. Syn let out a groan of pleasure.
After a few moments she pulled away, licking over where she had bitten, blood still running down her chin. With a kinky smile, Syn licked the blood off his face, his own fangs now fully extended .
“My turn” his voice was rough before he bit into Annabelle’s neck, her head automatically being thrown back in pleasure and so Syn could have better access.
Once Synysters stopped feeding he licked the blood up from around Anabelle’s neck, giving her a light kiss where he had bitten before pulling back.
“My dark Prince, you need to get ready for the night” Anabelle whispered while she got out of bed and took the over sized top off, her body began glowing while she transformed back into her wolf body.
Syn began pulling clean clothes on, scratching behind of Anabelle’s ears before leaving he room and heading for the hotels bar, the white ball of fur following closely behind.

It wasn’t long before Synyster was on his way to being drunk, he was joking with his friends who laughed and joked along with him.
Anabelle however sat by his feet, her and Miarko had been glaring at each other for most of the night, however Anabelles glare was soon turned to a lycan who walked into the bar, she was very plain, a mixture of white, grey and black, even metres away Anabelle could small the slut on her.
Anabelle let out a low growl as she recognised the lycan, it was Louisialuu, known for causing problems in packs as her favourite game was breaking up mates.
It only took a few moments before Louisaluu and her ‘owner’ headed towards the band of vampires, both lycan and vampire swaying hips to the point of looking stupid.
“Why hello Prince” the vampire purred earning a quick nod from Syn who went back to drinking his beer.
‘Princess, haven’t seen you in how many years?’
‘Not enough.’ Anabelle snarled.
‘So you’re still a bitch?’
‘And you’re still a slut who can’t find a mate’
Anabelle was quickly getting annoyed with the lycan in front of her.
‘So this is your new piece of meat then?’ Louisialuu motioned to Miarko who was now also snarling at the intruding lycan.
‘Trouble in paradise, Princess?’ Louisialuu pressed on. At that moment, Anabelle did something she hadn’t done in years; her eyes began to turn fully black as her paws turned into talons. Next Anabelles conscious rammed forward into Louisialuu’s mind, not seeking information and there to do damage. Louisialuu collapsed to the ground quickly as she let out a pain filled cry, her mind feeling like it was being ripped in half. Anabelle jumped on the lycan, her talons ripping into her skin, her elongated teeth also attacking the lycan who attempted to fight back.
Synyster was torn away from his beer by the terrible scream of the lycan who was in front of Bell. Bells eyes had gone black; her claws had turned into long talons, her teeth even longer than before.
“MY LYCAN!” The trashy vampire screamed but that’s about it. The band however jumped into action.
Zacky pulled Miarko back who was trying to get in on the kick ass action. Synyster pulled Bell off the lycan while Matt wrapped both of his hands around her muzzle to hold it shut, Synyster wrapped his arms across the lycans chest as he pulled her off.
“Gates, you made need to take her upstairs.” Jimmy chirped while Syn was already moving with Shadows to get her up stairs to his room, Zacky following with Miarko struggling against his hold to try get at the injured lycan who was whimpering on the floor, her fur mattered and covered in blood.

“You needa change for me, I need to check if your hurt or not” Syn whispered to Anabelle as he kicked the door shut. With a low growl Anabelle closed her eyes as she transformed, the whole of her eyes still pitch black, her teeth elongated and sharp, her hands more like claws as her fingers were extended with the fingertips in the form of sharp nails that stretched over 3 inchs.
“Shhhh, calm down” Synyster wrapped his arms around the small body of Anabelle as he cooed to her. Closing her eyes and taking deep breathes, Anabelle’s body slowly returned to normal.
“Wanna explain what the fuck that just was?” Syn let out a small chuckle.
“Louisialuu has been a nuisance for centuries; today she managed to fuck me off to the point where I lost control”
“That’s you when you lose control?”
“Um, yeah. I haven’t been that bad in a while, no doubt soon I will be hearing from my brother” Anabelle looked down at her fingers as she fidgeted.
“Your brother?”
“He can feel when I lose control, generally when I feel a very strong emotion he can feel it and vise versa”
“I don’t think I have ever seen another lycan do that before.”
“Well I’m more amazing then other lycans aren’t I?”
“That you most defiantly are” Syn carefully looked into Anabelles eyes before pressing his lips against hers.
“Don’t you dare stop” Anabelle muttered as her arms wrapped around Synysters neck, pulling him down as she went on her tip toes. . . . . .
♠ ♠ ♠
I love comments? So give them to me? I want to start another fan-fic, it will either be another Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates or possibly a M Shadows, sooooooo tell me in comments