Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Determined

Syn had been thinking about his ‘dreams’. They were not like anything that he had before; in his dreams he was looking through the eyes of Bell. Giving a shrug he finished applying the eye liner to his face. Outside he could hear the crowds roaring for them to perform. Syn smirked at Zacky who was putting different rings in his lip.

Anabelle lay on the floor growling at the two vampires who had draped themselves on Synyster Gates. Anabelle herself had been finding it hard not to jump on him and lick his face all over.
‘Princess, you’re going to have to get over it. He will never stop to be with you.’ Miarko lay next to Anabelle trying to comfort her.
‘No, I need to leave. I need to get back to my brother and pack. I was never born to be a pet’ the while body growled louder, snapping at one of the vampire Barbie dolls as she tried to pet Anabelle.
‘Why are the blonde bitchs even here?!’ Anabelle snarled not understanding how girls like that could be interested in a band like Avenged Sevenfold.
‘Because he is the Prince, and they reeeeeeeeally want his wallet.’
‘I’m leaving tonight’
‘How are you going to escape?! Encase you haven’t noticed, it’s almost impossible’
‘Almost. But you’re not me.’
‘I’m not coming with you’
‘I know Miarko’
Anabelle raced through everything in her head. If she whined enough Zacky would let her out side.
‘You think you can out run a vampire? Who will call more vampires to help him?’ Miarko commented, seeing the plan which Anabelle was formulated.
‘I have done it many times before’
“Bell” Anabelle was snapped out of her mind by Syn calling her.
“You wanna sleep in my room or Zacks?” knowing that Synyster would be sleeping with the two whore vampires, she motioned her head to Zacky.

The sun had risen 4 hours ago. Enough to slow a vampire down. Dark enough to not let anyone think about it. Anabelle started scratching at the door, whining and barking while Miarko just sat next to the bed watching.
“Bell? You wanna go out?” Vengeance asked as he cocked his head to the side.
With a wolfish nod, Zacky grabbed the phone and called up the lycan walkers that the hotel had available.

After a short few minutes, Anabelle was on the lead and collar that Synyster had gotten for her. A young vampire was walking her down the street towards a park that edged on to a small forest.

The vampire had a tight grip on the lead as he walked Anabelle around the park, watching her every movement like a hawk.
‘Fuck! She has good legs, and those tits . . . . ‘ Synysters thoughts echoed through her head, flashes of what was happening back at the hotel went through her minds.
With a growl Anabelle ripped free of the vampires grip with ease. Her powerful legs started running towards the small forest, easily jumping over the small fence that cut it off from the park.
Anabelle was going home and nothing could stop her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. I'm starting on the next chapter now.
COMMENT PLEASE!
Thanks for everyone that commented