Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Help get her

It had been 6days and Anabelle had not stopped. Though there was a small family pack living another day away from where she was. She had already made contact with them and they would house her for a few hours to rest. The pain had started on day 2, just a slight prang that came and went. Now it was similar to when she had been attacked and the spear sliced through her chest, it came and went, but it would not let her forget. She could feel is pain too, he was craving her. Miarko had told him and now as the saying went ‘you never know what you had till it’s gone’.

Syn lay in his bunk on the tour bus, he groaned in pain as another stabbing pain shot through his body, Miarko sat by his side whining. The other vampires sat on the sofa worried, their friend and Prince was growing worse every day. To the point where they were about to cancel the rest of the shows.
Zacky walked down the bus to Syn.
“If you tell them . . . . Syn you are our Prince and our friend. We will follow you to her” Syn groaned up nodded.
Pushing himself up, he gripped his chest before stumbling down and onto the sofa.
“Miarko, I need you to help me with to explain. Grab a pair of boxers or something.” Syn spoke as the pain faded slightly.
Miarko nodded before leaving for a few moments. The sounds of his body changing could be heard before he reappeared. Instantly Matt and Johnny started growling; however Miarko simple sat on the ground, Jimmy patting his head with a weird smile.
“Synyster and Bell are soul mates. Because she’s left to return to her pack they will both be in pain, it will only get worse”
Johnny and Matt erupted further in to snarls and swearing, looking like they were about to rip in Miarko who was still being petted by Jimmy who seemed oblivious to what was happening around him.
“It’s true. Bell and I were fucking and now she’s gone because I didn’t know and I was a man-whore. Fuck!” Syn swore as another stabbing pain shot through his chest.
“Dude you ok?” Zacky asked his voice was full of concern.
“She’s going to stop to see a pack before she continues on. She’ll be there in a matter of days, then I’ll never find her.” Syn groaned, he was getting better at ‘connecting’ with Bell, if he concentrated he knew what she was thinking, got flashes of where she was. It was tiring but he had to know.
“She has to go between packs again in a few days. She will spend as little time with the pack as possible before returning to Lowood, however I it is almost certain that she will be accompanied, though she’s going to argue to be alone” Miarko sat talking calmly and unparsed by Matt and Johnny.
“Fuck up Mutt!” Shadows growled.
“SHUT IT SHADES! YOU TOO JOHNNY!” Synyster snapped.
“Cancel the shows. Zacky, Miarko we leave tomorrow. I’ll go buy supplies tonight.” Syn demanded slightly more calm but much more determined.
“Synyster” Jimmy spoke this time.
“Yeah Jim?”
“I’m coming with you guys.”
“You sure?”
“I gotta help you win your girl back.”
“I will too. As much as I don’t like it, you are one of my best friends and I will be there no matter what” Matt spoke this time as he stood up.
“Dude, we will all follow you.” Johnny spoke too now nodding his head at Syn who gave a weak smile.
The five vampires had been running for 3days straight, Miarko leading the way as they headed to the pack which Bell would be at soon enough.
“Why don’t we just take a chopper or something?” Johnny moaned.
“Because it’s is a big enough danger taking you to a pack, going by chopper would just make sure they killed you” Miarko told them as they stopped to eat.
“How’s the pain?” Matt asked Syn who was hunched over a slight groan leaving his lips every few minutes.
“It gets worse when we stop moving”

Anabelle came to the pack of Okashi sprinting full speed. They were coming, she could feel it. Miarko had told them and now Avenged Sevenfold was following her. She had to keep moving, they couldn’t be caught by any pack or they would be attacked and killed.
Every lycan bowed to Anabelle as she jogged through the dirt cravens to the mess hall.
“Princess, you are welcome to anything we can give you.” Okashi told her. The man stood 6ft’7 his tanned body was well toned as his short hair sat flat against his head.
‘Clothes. We will have a small chat before I must continue on’ Anabelle told him as she was still in her wolf form.

Anabelle sat in a purple sun dress with her teeth in a large steak.
“I will send you with 15 body guards Princess.” Okashi offered as she sat opposite Anabelle.
‘No, I wish to travel on my own’
“Princess it is much too long a distance and far too dangerous”
“I have been living among vampires, I have ran all this way alone and now I will continue alone. I know you feel it is your duty but I will meet my own guard shortly.”
Okashi only nodded knowing not to argue with his Princess.
“I require a bag with food as well as something to wear if I stop at another pack.”
Okashi once again nodded, motioning to other lycans to get what I required.

With a bag on her wolf back Anabelle set out from the pack heading south east back to Lowood. Once she was 2days away from the pack Anabelle sat down, closing her eyes in concentration she reached out in search of Synyster Gates. Within minutes she found him, they were running, their course had altered slightly as if they were headed towards her.

‘Synyster’ Anabelle entered his mind, hoping he would take notice of her, she felt him come to a sudden stop.
“Bell?” Anabelle smiled as he spoke out loud not understanding that he can just think, the other vampires had stopped and now looked at him strangely, Miarko staring up at him with wolf eyes.
‘Tell Miarko you need to go to Heavens Hollow. I will meet you there’ Anabelle showed him a image of the place she meant.
“We need to go to Heavens Hollow? She will meet us there.” Syn told everyone. Miarko looked at him intently.
“We can be there is 5days, if we continue at this speed. 3 if we run nonstop” Miarko told him now in his human form.
‘Tell him to fill you in on our wolf talk, it will make travelling for you easier’
“She said you should tell us about your wolf talk?”
“Ar-are you sure?” Miarko looked confused, lycans being able to talk through their minds had been one of their biggest secrets.
‘Well, you’re pretty much coming to Lowood. It will also make travelling easier if you don’t have to change all the time’
Syn translated the message.
“Us lycans can talk through our minds”
‘Have fun. I’ll see you soon’

Anabelle neared the small house which belonged to Meska and his family. Nobody had heard from them in days and she wanted to check on them herself.
Sniffing the air, Anabelle knew something was wrong, it smelt like death, giving a snarl Anabelle walked into the clearing of the large wooden house, the chipped wood and broken glass, the house looked abandoned.
Walking on the creaky wooden boards, Anabelle walked through the house, blood stained the carpet and walls, not being able to take it any more Anabelle left the house and sat outside in the grass, still I’m her wolf body she let out a small sob, hanging her head low animal said a silent prayer for the dead family. Meska had a mate and 4 children, getting ready to go Anabelle looking back at the house.
Anabelle froze when she heard a small whine, it was so quiet she didn’t know if she was hearing things or not. Letting her mind out like a wave Anabelle searched everywhere, finally stopping and with drawing slightly at the mind of a child. Running back in the house, Anabelle began looking for the entrance to the basement; finally she found it under the main bed.
Shoving the bed to the side she tore open the trap door and jump down into the small space.
Curled up in the corner was a tiny wolf, he couldn’t have been older than 3, his body was thin with hunger and thirst, his body shook violently.
Carefully Anabelle collected the tiny body in her mouth, getting ready to jump out she whispered in the baby lycans mind to close his eyes and hold his breath. Obeying, Anabelle ran outside, once they were out she told him he could breathe now, however she ran another 500meters before stopping to put him down.
Changing into her human form she took the small lycan in her arms.
“Change little one, you are safe now”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, thought I would be nice and let Syn have a chance to go get her.
COMMENTS?

this is the house that Milinko was found in

http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/?q=old ruins&order=9&offset=72#/d1h8izp

Miniko
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/787469/2/istockphoto_787469-children-hispanic-toddler-boy.jpg

and this will be Heavens Hollow
http://namioevangelista.deviantart.com/art/Ruins-42071917?q=boost%3Apopular+in%3Aphotography+old+ruins&qo=15