Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Story

Anabelle ran through the forest with the young lycan Milinko in her mouth sleeping as she gracefully jumped over roots and fallen trees.
With the small lycan now with her she wouldn’t be as fast, but could still make it to Heavens Hollow in time to meet the others. Volt had already visited as a ghost last night and was also running to Heaven Hollow to find out everything that was happening.
Anabelle imagined everything happening in so many different ways.
Volt killing Synyster, Synyster killing Volt, everything going perfectly, people getting angry, sad happy. So many things could happen.

Synyster ran with his best friends and Miarko, all of this thoughts were of the white lycan, he was troubled by what would happen when he saw her again, all this friends had said they would support him, but what of the rest of the vampire race? Would they see their Prince with a lycan? Lycans were meant to be lower than vampires, put on the earth to do the bidding of vampires. What would he tell his father?
‘The stories you were told, about us being here to serve you is a lie.’ A gentle voice echoed through his head.
“How do you know? We are immortal while you just live for longer, how would lycans know the real story?” Synyster muttered.
‘Not all of us age and die my dear Prince. Every lycan and human which lives among us is told the story.’
“Do tell me then?”
‘Well let’s start with the basics. You know that vampires were created my Lucifer and lycans by god?’
Synyster remained silent earning a mental sigh from Anabelle.
‘God created man right? Well Lucifer hated that, so he created the first vampire, Vincent. To scorn God and his creation, he made vampires simply to destroy humans which, is why you feed off their blood. So God created Lycans, made to defeat vampires and save humans, he gave us longer lives so that we could fight for longer without having to increase our numbers so we dominated the earth. We lycans and Vampires were never meant to be out in the open. But it happened. Our races have been at war since then. It wasn’t until 27years ago when you lot decided you didn’t want to be in the shadows. And now here we are.’
Synyster thought over the story as he gracefully jumped over a fallen tree.
♠ ♠ ♠
very short filler while im trying to get through writers block
COMMENTS