Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Dark Prince

Silence had taken over the group once again, the two lycans looked into the thoughts of the vampires before consoling with each other.
‘He can’t make up his mind sister’ Volt noted as he reflected on Synysters thoughts.
‘Should we tell them what this place is?’ Anabelle thought, knowing the vampires were troubled by what Miarko had told them about this place.
‘I think it would give explanation that is needed in this situation.’
“Our mother, well the mother of all Lycans as she is referred to was ‘born’ if that how you put it, from this very pool” Anabelle started, the vampires remaining silent.
“And out of the Heaven Hollow she rose, bringing the salvation of man and wolf, perfection of all she will be the one to decide.” Volt stated, reciting the scripture of lycans.
“Amelia rose from these waters, the way she would remain forever to lead us, Queen of us all” Anabelle added.
“However she disappeared one day after my birth, of course we never knew who our father was other than ‘her angel’ it was not long after this time that the next scripture was found. As the light before the light will turn to darkness to decide the fate of the world, at Heavens Hollow will wings be given and new order rise up through the world and cut through the night” Anabelle continued.
“What does it mean?” Shadows asked as he stared at the pair with a confused expression.
“That one day, here, the world will change and vampires won’t be top dog so to speak” Volt answered.
“Huh” was all that was mumbled by the vampires.
‘They don’t like that idea, they are too use to getting their way and having noody question it and stand in their way’ Volt commented mentally to Anabelle who did nothing but chuckle causeing strange looks to pass between the vampires.
“Anabelle? Can I talk to you alone?” Synyster asked almost timidly earning a nod and small smile from Anabelle who rose up, starting to walk into the ruins that surrounded the pool, Synysters following behind silently.
When Anabelle stopped she perched herself on a pile of rubble which would have once been some part or a building. Syn stopped in front of her.
“You’re really the Princess?”
“Yes”
“Do you want to be with me?” Synyster asked, watching her every moment.
Anabelle thought for a long moment “I have looked into your mind and heart, I know everything about you, I can say I’m attracted to you in every way possible, I know you better than you know yourself. Through my thousands of years I have never found anyone like you. Would you have me as a soul mate, Dark Prince?”
Syn moved forward until her was cupping Anabelles face in his hands.
“The whole way here I couldn’t get you off my thoughts; I want nothing more in this world than you” Syns whispered before kissing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS?
do people want one long post after this which will take me a week to write of shorter chapters like this every day if not two days?
also check out my new m shadows fan fic?
http://stories.mibba.com/read/306629/Im-Not-Insane/