Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Introductions

As they kissed Anabelle extended her fangs, nipping at Syns tongue which was dancing around in her mouth, smiling when his blood ran down her throat. It only took a few moments before Syn it deep into Anabelles lip, causing the two to share a bloody kiss.

Volt sat staring at the 4 vampires across from him, he had already looked into their minds but now he just sat watching him, he could tell his stare was making them uneasy.
“Two are approaching” Volt stated as he felt two minds coming closure, however he was puzzled when it wasn’t Miarko and Milinko.
“It can’t be . . . . .ANABELLE!” Volt screamed for his sister.
Shadows and Rev jumping up as they started growling at the scent of a new vampire, it only took Johnny and Zacky moments to follow suit.
Anabelle appeared in her lycan form, with Syn next to her, both with blood mouths causing Rev to stop his growling to chuckle.
“Princess!” Miarko came from behind the group, the opposite direction of where the others were looking, Milinko in lycan form.
As the trees in front on the group began moving the lycans automatically dropped to their knees, neck offered to whoever was coming.
“Babe, who is coming?” Syn whispered.
‘My mother’ Anabelles thoughts echoing through his head.
Breaking out from the trees walk a woman with long white hair, her eyes shining silver, her white sun dress almost glowing in the dull moon light, the woman not appearing older than 20.
The lycans bowed deeper, getting a nod from the woman, Milinko and Anabelle changing into their human form, Zacky throwing Milinko his hoody while Anabelle got Synysters top.
“It seems you follow after me Anabelle” the woman spoke.
Anabelle bowed her head though looked confused. “Mother, this is Synyster Gates, my-my mate.” Anabelle waited to see her mother’s reaction not daring to enter her mind.
“And the others are?”
“Zackary Vengeance, Jonathan Christ, Matthew Shadows and lastly The Reverend Tholomew Plague” Anabelle pointed to each of the vampires.
“This is my guard Miarko and my . . . Milinko” Anabelle explained further.
“Well my children seems you have indeed choosen a path we did not forsee”
“We?” Volt questioned”
“Your father and I” Amilia stated, causing everyone to freeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS