Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Wings

“My children, you will be given wings, as will your mates, they will be born with a distinctive mark on their backs and when they mature they will discover their wings, the colour of their wings will match your own, this will be what defines the new royal family and their mates."
Anabelle and Synyster shared the same surprised expression, Volt looking stern and emotionless. Miarko looked at the flames in amazement, Vincent and Amilia with peaceful expressions, Zack and Johnny appeared troubled, Matt showed a glint of excitement while he struggled to keep a straight face, while Rev looked happier that a child after having a ton of sugar.
“When do we get these ‘wings’ that you speak of?” Volt spoke, his voice low.
“You already have the markings on your back, your wings will sprout when you will them to, it will be painful at first but the more you use them the easier it will become.”
“This. Is. So. Cool!” Rev sat bouncing up and down.
“I advise you all get your rest. You will all need it in the days ahead. You will need to call the lycans together first, they will follow you till the end, Vincent, you will need to regain control of your spices.” Vincent gave a sharp nod while Anabelle and volt sat motionless.
Slowly the flames died down leaving the water motionless and calm. Once again silence over took Heavens Hollow.

“Babe, we should get some sleep” Synyster whispered at Anabelle even thought everybody could hear what he was saying.
“Ok, let’s go find somewhere” Anabelle smiled, picking up the sleeping body of Milinko and carrying him off to find a place where the three of them could sleep amongst the ruins.
“Vinny, my love, shall we go find somewhere too?” Amilia asked her soul mate who nodded, the two disappearing into the trees.
Both Volt and Miarko changed into their wolf forms, getting comfortable where they were they fell asleep leaving the vampires alone.
“What do you guys think about all of this?” Matt asked as he got up to stretch his body.
“It does sound good doesn’t it? The war finally being over?” Zacky commented, staring at the water.
“Us being ‘royals’ and having wings” Johnny spoke quietly.
“This war has been raging for too long, too many have tied, the world needs it to stop” Rev said before getting up and jumping into the nearest tree, finding a branch to spread out on.
The vampires nodded before following and finding their own spots.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT