Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Burst

Anabelle sat next to Synyster, her head resting on his shoulder while Milinko was curled up on her lap.
“What’s going to happen now?” Syn whispered.
“Mother and Vincent will go to the vampires and establish order and rule. We will deal with the lycans.”
“We really have wings?”
“we will find out tomorrow, you need sleep my love”
Synyster hummed before kissing Anabelles forehead and going into his sleeping state, Anabelle falling into her state shortly after.

Anabelle fell the ground as she screamed out in pain, her skin ripping to make way for the huge wings which were growing from her back, the huge feathered wings opened out to be white, black and purple, they spread out over metres. Anabelle reached out and touched them gently, Synyster also touching them in amazement.
“My turn baby” Synyster took a few steps back, closing his eyes and taking in deep breathes, in moments he ripped his shirt off as he fell to the ground in a similar fashion to Anabelle, wings ripping out of his back, his larger than his soul mates. Synyster stood up and stretched out his wings, the black, white and purple feathers.
“Your turn boys” Synyster laughed as he pulled Anabelle into a tight embrace.
Everyone nodded, one at a time everyone let their wings burst from their white wings backs. Reverends were black and blue, Zacky V admired his Black and green wings, Volt had black and white wings which matched his face. Shadows spread out his chestnut and black with teal feathers and Amilia and Vincent stood with matching white wings with golden tips, lastly Johnny stood with his deep brown and red wings spread out absorbing the sun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its taken so long, ive had sooooooo much to deal with latly