Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Getting ready

Damon looked at his son, “We have an image to live up to Synyster, and we must be seen to have control over Lycans. Son, you need to get a pet.”
“Father, I have seen those ‘pets’ cant I get a Rottweiler or something? I don’t want something pathetic looking thing. I want something with some fight in it.” Synyster spoke carefully not wanting to say the wrong thing.
“i thought you would say that. Nearly two weeks ago your brother Wrath went up against Lycans in the forest. They came back with two. One male who has been broken and a female, beauty creature, she might be what you want.”
“A girl?” Syn looked in disbelief.
“trust me boy, you will want this one.”

Anabelle crouched in the metal cage, she had been in it for two weeks now, every night they jabbed her with an injection, it was to keep her in wolf form. They would rope a golden rope around her neck and drag her into a large pen; one by one vampires would fight her. Anabelle knew what they were doing. Whoever breaks the lycan, gets the lycan. It had taken them centuries to figure out the rules of the back. The alpha is the strongest, the royal family is whoever is the strongest Lycan alive, similar to that of the vampire world, but lycans have more honour.
It wasn’t long until the vampire came; in his hands were the injection and the golden rope. Jabbing her in the side, the vampire watched as her body froze up, quickly opening the cage he looped the rope around her neck and waited for her body to relax again. When she finally did he gave a small tug on the rope.
“Come on girl” the vampire spoke softly, he could see she was getting exhausted, two weeks of fighting every night. Slowly he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large steak which was still raw.
“Promise no drugs” the vampire cooed as he watched the Lycan sniff the meat before she ate it. The vampire slows lead the lycan on, he watched amazed as she started getting excited as she neared the fighting pen.
“I might not see you again after tonight. So my name is Logan. I know you can enter my mind and you have permission.” Logan whispered as he neared the pen not yet crowded with vampires.
Anabelle slowly extended her mind into that of Logan.
‘Thank you for the meat’ Anabelle spoke normally, not wanting to make the vampire wince at her voice and give her away nor sound like a wimp.
‘Our King is coming to watch tonight’ Logan thought. He had done this a few times with different Lycans he had looked after for a while.
‘whip-ti-shit. I’ve been doing this for a very long time. No vampire can beat me’
‘Spoken like an alpha’
‘No, spoken like a lycan’
‘Do you need something else to eat?’
‘Yes’
Logan quickly tied Anabelle to a metal rail while he dashed at full speed to where the food was kept, grabbing 3 large steaks he ran back to the Lycan and placed them in front of her.
‘What is your name?’ Logan asked as the she wolf ate the raw steak.
‘Anabelle, but when you give me to some pathetic vampire, jus tell them my name is Bell’
‘Alright then Bell. We need to get you ready. They will be here very soon.’
‘Very well’
Logan began humming a tune as he brushed down Anabelles fur and stitch up all her cuts and bits which’s would otherwise be left open.
“I want you to wear something tonight” Logan whispered as he pulled a box out of his pocket.
Anabelle nodded slowly, carefully eyeing up the box.
“a long time ago there was a she wolf, her name was Totter Tip, she was all black with white feet and tale. She was here for weeks. She fought hard every night, until one night she was killed. I would sit and talk with her during the day. She would wear this.” Logan opened the box to show a necklace made of what appeared to be diamond.
‘It would be my honour to wear my sisters chain.’ Anabelle bowed her head as Logan put it around her neck and closed the latch.
‘What does it mean the chain, she spoke of it with such pride’ Logan thought as he heard vampires moving around.
‘You get a chain for many things, being alpha, extremely bravery other thing, each chain means a different honour. Diamond is for being an alpha, and saving your pack from death. I heard of Totter tip. When vampires closed around her pack she stood her ground while her pack fled, she nearly died but still managed to take out 23 vampires before escaping. She was given the diamond chain for her salvation and glory.’ Anabelle looked at Logan who had blood tears down his face, which were quickly wiped away.
“ITS TIME!” the voice at the fighting pen yelled.
Anabelle slowly got up from where she had been sitting. Her body already pumping adrenaline through her body, her fur stood on end, making her small frame look bigger.
‘I will never forget you Bell.’
‘Do not fear Logan, I will never be defeated.’
Logan removed the golden rope “Make her proud” he whispered before walking by her side to the fighting pen.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLAESE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!