Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Room

“This is where you stay?” Syn asked as he looked around the small room.
“When I’m here” Anabelle sat on the simple wooden single bed with blankets neatly thrown over the mattress.
“It’s so different.”
“We can’t even step out of hiding, what did you expect? A TV? Surround sound?”
“Yeah, I did.” Syn sat next to Anbelle on the bed, looking at the grand wooden chest that was at the end of the bed, a dresser on the opposite wall.
“We will have to take my chest with us” Anabelle stated as she saw Synysters thoughts.
“What’s in it?”
“My crown, afew bits of clothing, gifts, just things that hold a meaning to me. Tomorrow we can go through it if you want”
“I would like to see what you treasure through the years.”
Anabelle nodded before kissing Synyster, her tongue slipping into his mouth as his arms wrapped around her waist.
Syn bit down on Anabelles neck causing her to moan as he nails scratched down his arms.
Anabelle enlarged her own fangs which she snipped Syn with as she ripped his shirt off, not bothering to try removing it with his wings tucked behind his back, in the same fashion her wings were.
Synyster grunted before ripping his mates dress off, taking her breast into his hand as he kneaded it roughly. Anabelle carefully undid Syns jeans which he kicked off moments later.
“You look better naked baby” Syn growled as he ripped off Anabelles bra and panties.
Anabelle let out a menacing growl before climbing on top of his lap and grinding against him, kissing and nipping his neck while his hands held her hips, pulling her closer. Anabelle smirked before reaching down to push Syns boxers off, before the material could even hit the ground Synysters rammed Anabelle onto his manhood, setting the pace with his hands as Anabelle bounced up and down, moans erupting from her throat with every movement.
Anabelle sped up her pace as she felt herself get closer to her orgasm, biting down on Syns neck as her shoulder bled into his mouth.
Both Anabelle and Synyster threw their heads back in ecstasy as he exploded as Anabelles walls clamped down. As the two stayed in the same position panting Synyster wrapped his arms around Anabelles small waist, her own arms around his neck as she nuzzled into his neck.
“I love you” Syn whispered.
“I love you too baby” Anabelle kissed his neck
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS