Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Chest

Anabell knelt down in front of her chest with her mate beside her, unlocking the large lock she lifted the lid open, sitting on the top were three crowns, all sparkling in the dim light.
“This one my formal crown which is worn only at the most important of times, which so far has been 3times” Anabelle picked up a white gold crown with was adored in diamond and amethysts. The next crown was gold with diamonds, “this one is just another formal crown which I wear to balls and large gathering.” Anabelle lay the gold crown next to the white gold crown on the floor, picking up the last crown, this one was also white gold and once again covered in diamonds. “This is just another crown really, its also my favorite and I use to wear it all the time, but when vampires took over it was locked away.”
“They are beautiful” Synyster gazed over the crowns while thinking of his own.
Where the crowns sat was what looked to be blue and black material, Anabelle carefully pulled it out to show it to be a Victorian dress, “I wore this to a lycan ball. The dress was then carefully laid out on the bed. Next Anabelle lifted a rag doll, which was nearly in tatters, “You still play with dolls Princess?” Synyster chuckled as Anabelle hugged it to her breast, “It was given to me by a young lycan called Bumble, I saved her from being killed by vampires in 1967 I think it was.”
“You have done many great things in your life time.”
“No, I did what I had to.” Anabelle whispered in reply as she proceeded to pull a jewelry box out, opening it up there were several rings and necklaces, along with bracelets, Anabelle slipped on 5 platinum bangles, along with tying on a dozen ‘friendship’ bracelets.
Anabelle closed the box and returned it into the chest, carefully replacing all of the other items.
“The rest is for another day. Come, we need to get Milinko and eat.” Anabelle pushed her self off the ground before taking Syns out stretched hand.

Syn watched as Anabelle ripped the steak with her sharpened teeth, her eyes were almost glowing with the fresh food and being back with her own kind. Milinko sat opposite the two eating his own steak. Syn watch the lycan he had found out to be Zebar approach, with a quick bow and a nod from Anabelle he began to speak. “Princess, your mother is soon to leave, we are early ready ourselves to leave. The message has been sent to everyone and packs are beginning to move.”
“Thank you Zeb, I will wish my mother and Father good bye shortly, will you please make sure that we have weapons for the trip, Im not taking any chances.”
Zebzar nodded again before walking away from the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://velvetchokers.com/images/TIARA%20COMB%20SILVER.jpg

http://www.misstqi.com/Images/plate/02_MTQI_Tiara.jpg

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/sarahsuchessyorktiara.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/803856/210544411-349473482/Freeship-Blue-satin-Renaissance-Victorian-Gothic-Marie-Antoinette-civil-war-Southern-Belle-Ball-Gown-Dress-US.html