Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Growling

Synyster watched as the lycan walked into the pen, the groom simply walking next to her.
“Groom, please do introduce us to this animal” Damon spoke loudly as all the vampires hushed to listen to their king.
“My King, this is Bell, caught in Lowood Forest, has not yet been broken and she has been here for two weeks”
Damon nodded, before he stood up from his feet “LET THE BREAKING BEGIN” he yelled as all the vampires started cheering in a loud roar.
Logan lent down to Anabelle “Rip them apart” slowly patting Anabelles head he left the pen, shutting the gate behind him.
Anabelle soon started growling, he teeth bared, fur on end, her eyes scanning over the crowd to see who would try first.
Soon a female vampire leaped over the fence into the pen, her fangs extended, and her hands like claws. Anabelle let out a loud growl as she watched the brunette vampire slowly start to circle her.
The vampire lunged forward trying to scratch the lycan however Anabelle was faster, she quickly moved her head to meet the vampires hand, closing her mouth around it until the hand started cracking, blood pouring out of the hand as the vampire screamed in pain trying to make the lycan let go.
Synyster watched as the Lycan defeated vampire after vampire. He was amazed by what he was watching the lycan take down a vampire who stood over 6foot, and was very well built, the lycan was actually taking chunks out of the vampire, when the lycan got her mouth around the neck of the vampire did he scream, his voice trembling as he yelled for mercy. Syn was amazed by the way the lycan let go of the vampire and waited for the next vampire to challenge her.
Synyster stood up. “Father she indeed is what I want” Syn told the vampire next to him before he leap into the pen.
With his fangs extended he watched the lycan, her white fur was covered in blood, she was small for a lycan, her ears were flattened against her skull, with her fur puffed up. He had been watching her all night, he knew how she attacked.
Anabelle waited for the vampire to attack. She hated to admit it, but he was hot for a vampire. Anabelle watched just as she watched him, neither making the first move.
All the vampires fell silent as they watched the stare off. Getting impatient Anabelle sprang forward her jaw aiming to close around his neck.
Synyster reacted quickly, putting his arm in her mouth and flinging her across the pen making her slam into the metal.
Syn watched as she slowly got back up her snarling ripping through the cheers of vampires, Anabelle slowly moved closer to the vampire, Syn threw himself forward, trying to bite around her neck as she had been trying to do with all the vampires. However Anabelle Stood up on her back legs and got her jaw around Synysters shoulder, her jaw crunching down making his ring arm useless. Anabelle let go and she pushed herself over the vampire so she landed behind him, her mouth soon finding its way around the left hand of the vampire. Syn quickly flipped the lycan over and tried to bite her neck, however the lycan soon let go of the hand and rolled back onto her legs and sprang forward. Syn quickly dodged and grabbed onto her back leg and threw her to the ground.
“You will be mine” Anabelle watched as the vampire hissed at her, trying to catch a body part in her mouth she snapped at anything that moved.
“Father, she will be a fine pet” Anabelle glared at the vampire as he lowered his head to her neck, closing her mouth around it, only to receive a loud growl.
“GROOM!” Anabelle watched as Logan came rushing to her.
“Clean up my new pet” Anabelle growled as the vampire called her a pet.
Letting go of the angry lycan, Syn watched as the groom patted her head, quietly hushing her. Once she stop growling he simply stood up, the lycan walking next to him, trying to hide the limp in her back leg.
“You did good Anabelle, you would have made them all proud” Logan whispered as they entered the stable.
Logan led the tired lycan to an empty stall, leaving her lying in the hay he rushed to get the first aid kit and some warm water and cloth.

Synyster looked to her father as vampires congratulated him. Getting a nod of approval Syn decided to go see his new pet. Following the scent to the stables, he slowly snuck in, not wanting anyone to know he was there.

“Sorry if this hurts” Logan spoke calmly as he began cleaning wounds and stitching them up.
Syn watched as the groom had trouble with all the fur, he quickly took a quick look around, not seeing Syn standing there.
“Bell, I can’t do this with all your fur, the injection should have worn out, I only gave you a weak dos, um I need to. . . to change”
Syn watched as the lycan simply nodded. Anabelle closed her eyes, soon her body glowed softly, consuming her body, the vampires could hear the quiet ripping and breaking of bones and muscle as they moved around to fit a human body. As the light faded away all that was left was the body of a smallish girl, she would have stood 5’4, her long blonde hair mattered and covered in blood, just as her body was,however there was one thing that remained untouched, a diamond chain around her neck. Syn had heard of these, but knew nothing about them. Logan cringed seeing the damage was much worse than he could see through all the fur.
“Logan, please hurry, its a bit cold tonight.” Syn was surprised by her sweet voice, something that could growl and fight that viciously could not possibly sound nor look so sweet.
Synsyter watched her as the groom cleaned her up.
“Logan?” her small voice spoke again.
“Yea Bell?” the groom spoke softly as he kept working
“What’s he like? That guy who thinks he can make me his . . . . .his pet” her voice full of disgust.
“Ah, that would be Synyster Gates, he’s pretty much our Prince, he and his friends have a band, though I’m not much of a music man so I don’t know much about it. I don’t know much more than that sorry, I prefer to keep to the animals, no offence, but your alot easier to work with.”
“None taken. However you just admitted that Lycans are better.” The lycan giggled as she teased the vampire
“It’s more that animals don’t have emotional breakdowns and all that shit. If they are angry there is a reason for it. If they are sad or happy there is a reason, animals always have reasons for how they are. I found Lycans are much the same. You have reasons for how you are. You don’t just get fucked off for no reason.”
“Yes well, we can’t afford to have break downs, we live in packs, one break causes everyone to break. It’s irrational to feel something for no reason.”
“Well . . .I’ve done everything I can. Please turn back so I can check that nothing comes open, and you know, the whole vampires don’t like it when lycans are as human.”
“Got it” Anabelle closed her eyes again and changed back in the same manner as before. Logan quickly checking that everything stayed together.
“Huh, I thought some things would open back up when you changed.” Logan stared wondering.
Anabelle just grunted.
“I’ll tell him you need a good was, and I’ll make sure he knows not to take off the chain.” Logan told the lycan as he tried brushing his fingers through her fur.
Synyster finally decided to make himself known. Sneaking back to the door he re-entered.
“Groom, is she ready yet?” His voice boomed throughout the stables, a few of the other animals getting a small fright.
“Yes Prince, however there are something’s you need to know.” Logan waited to get permission to carry on.
“And they are?”
“Her name is Bell, you must not remove the chain from her neck and she will need to be bathed, once she is healed you will need to have her stitches removed and oh don’t jab her for her injection, its much easier to inject it into her front leg.” Logan looked down at Anabelle who now stood by him “Have I forgotten anything?” Logan asked Anabelle, receiving an odd look from Syn.
‘I need running every day, and I eat a lot.’ Anabelle looked in Logan’s eyes ‘also tell him if he asks that if you look into a lycans eye’s you can sometimes hear their thoughts or some shit’
“She needs long runs every day, she eats more than a normal lycan, trust me, and that’s about it.”
“Thank you groom. Lycan come.” Syn demanded only to receive a loud growl from Anabelle.
“I’ll take her to your car sir” Logan spoke softly.
“Hurry up” Synyster snapped as he showed Logan where the large truck was. Anabelle growling as she followed Logan.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?