Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Lycan house

“Mutt, get down” Syn growled at the lycan as she sat growling on the back of his truck.
“Move it DOG!” Syn yelled, only receiving a growl in return.
Syn grunted before moving to where the lycan sat, grabbing the chain which held her to the truck, unhooking it he gave a yank.
Anabelle went flying off the truck to land on the ground with a loud thump and snarl.
“Gonna be like that?!” Syn began dragging the white lycan around the house to the back yard where he secured the chain to a ‘dog house’.
The vampire stomped off, leaving the lycan to investigate her new surroundings.
Her dog house would have been 2meters by every angle, inside was a old blanket and a bowl of water, another empty bowl sat next to it, supposedly intended for food, when ever that was going to come. Anabelle looked around at her surroundings from her ‘lycan house’.

“So you got me a pet?” Michelle crawled out from the covers when Syn walked into the room.
“She isn’t for you. She is mine.”
“Why can’t I have her?” Michelle whined, trying to pull a soppy face.
“Because it will rip you apart and you didn’t fight it.” Synyster pulled his top off, his body revealing his injures.
“aww baby are you ok?” Michelle purred as she wrapped her arms around the vampire.
“Invite Leana around” Syn told his clingy girl friend before pulling on a new top.
“Why aren’t you loving anymore?”
“Because, you no longer don’t annoy me.” Syn mumbled before going down stairs, grabbing a large steak out of the fridge and going outside to his new lycan.
He stood at a distance, watching her pace from way until the chain ran out then back the other until the chain reached its length, the only sound in the silence of the night was the white lycans low growling like she was mumbling to herself.
Approaching the lycan she quickly began snarling again, her teeth bared, ears back and her fur on ends. Slowly Syn waved the steak in front of her.
Anabelle watched the steak in front of her, slowly her growls stopped and she calmed down, just watching the steak with hungry eyes.
“I get that you don’t like me and all that, but you will have to get over it, because your mine now, and believe me, as long as you do as I ask you will be feed all you need, and get treated well.”
Anabelle growled, not taking her eyes off the steak.
“Synyster Gates, has a pet wolf, who would have thought”
Synyster spun around at the voice behind him.
“Hey Rev, Leana” He welcomed his friends then looked back to the lycan.
“Leana your good with the animal shit, help me?” Syn begged, not looking away from the lycan.
Leana giggled, slowly moving forward to the snarling lycan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Synysters house: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3014/2576823472_07819bc997.jpg

PLEASE COMMENT
Sorry its short