Status: active yayness

Forever Baby

Growling

Leana turned the hose on, the lycans sat patiently on the grass to be washed. Leana knelt down to Anabelle first, trying to get all the blood out.
“Syn, can you get me the shampoo and conditioner? I think I‘ll give her a good wash if that’s ok?”
Synyster was gone for only seconds before he reappeared with two expensive looking bottles in his hand.
“Ball is it ok if he washes you?” Leana asked nicely as the lycan wagged her tail. After a hesitant nod from the white lycan Synyster got down on his knees he opened the bottle and poured the shampoo from the top of her head down her back to her tail.
“Leana, how am I meant to do this?” Syn asked not knowing what to do next.
Leana and Miarko giggled she he had shampoo poured over him in a similar fashion.
“Just rub if round her, careful when you go near her ass those, most lycans don’t take kindly to it.”
Following what Leana did the vampire started washing the Lycan.
“Zacky come help” Syn laughed as Miarko jumped on Leana, getting her covered in bubbles as she called for the lycans owner to help her.
“Now why aren’t you like that huh?” Syn rubbed between the lycans ears as she stood motionless other then the slight movement in her tail.
‘Why don’t you have fun Princess?’ Miarko asked as he calmed down at the command of Zacky who now helped Leana wash him.
‘I’m not use to it and I don’t plan on getting use to it’ Anabelle replied angrily .
‘That what we all say.’ Miarko stated before making a humming sound as the conditioner was washed out of his fur.

Once Synyster had finished washing Ball he stood back say she shook all the water out of her fur, he looked at the two chains around her neck. The diamond chain shone in the moonlight while the dull grey chain hung uselessly.
“Well she might is well come inside since there’s no chain.” Matt laughed as he watched Synyster observed the broken chain.
“Might is well” Syn agreed with Shadows before motioning for the lycan to follow him, Miarko already trailing after Zacky.
Anabelle slowly following behind, not liking all the newness that was happening.
Walking into the large lounge everyone was sprawled across sofas and the carpet, also in the room was the vampire that Anabelle and Miarko had ripped to shreds earlier, upon seeing him Anabelle erupted into snarls and growls.

The room would have been in awkward silence if it wasn’t for the constant sound the white lycans unhappiness.
“So Rio, I take t you have learnt what ‘No Trespassing’ means then?” Synyster spoke to the vampire who sat still trying no heal himself, but having difficulty with any injury caused by Anabelle.
“I could sue you Prince; I could have your crown for what those things have done to me” Rio spat as his fangs extended slightly. Anabelle positioned herself to attack the vampire once again. Just waiting for her kind to be insulted again.
“Somehow, I don’t think you will, because she looks about ready to rip your fangs out, that’s if I don’t do it first. Now leave before my lycan attacks you gain.” Synyster snarled as he watched the injured vampire scramble out of the house. Slowly Anabelles growling died down to the odd growl as the room returned to silence
♠ ♠ ♠
yay 30 subscribers, would be great if some of you guys commented?

Thinking of starting another fan-fic, possibly a M.Shadows? Tell me what you think anyway.

MORE COMMENTS MEN LONGER AND MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!