Blood Babe

It Unfolds

"I'm a WHAT?"

"You don't have to repeat it."
"I'm a WHAT??"
"That's the tenth time you've asked."
"I'm a WHAT???"
"Congradulations, you've set a new record."

"....."
"That's better."
"h-how can I even BELIEVE you?"
"With this."
Berdose raises up a bloody shirt that Kira wore just a night ago. It somewhat still looked fresh.
"That can be fake though!" yelled Kira.
"Really? Smells like blood to me."

Kira started to feal faint. She was just about to. She couldn't believe it! How could she? This couldn't even be possible. Kira began to tip to the side.
"Woah!" Said Berdose quickly catching her first. "I don't want you falling on those broken glass bottles on the floor, that might be dangerous."
"You're and idiot." Kira silently said.
"Best comment I've had yet." Replied Berdose.

Berdose got her up and gave her a drink. Not alcohol though, just some milk. He tried calming her down but hhe would always say something to piss her off. She didn't WANT to talk. She wanted to sit down and think. That's all she wanted.
"Look, you've been cursed okay?" Berdose said after a while of akward and yet loud silence.
"Cur....What?" Kira yelled, "I thought I was a vampire!"
"Same thing."
"Look, I want to leave. I don't care where I go. I just want to leave."
"Oh. Perhaps I'll point you out to somewhere?" Asked Berdose.

Kira gave a face of a person being asked by someelse to set themselves on fire.
"NOT the police."
"nope."
"Or the crazy house."
"er. No." Berdose said with a confused face.

"Look, I'll give you the address to a place that has more people like you." Explained Berdose.
"No I-! ......what?" Kira was confused now. "A place with others? ....that seems unlikely."
"Being turned into a vampire is unlikely." Replied Berdose.
"Good point."

------END-------
♠ ♠ ♠
In the end it was just a conversation. =/