Frerard love

cubicles

(Christa POV)
I walked into the main office wondering why exactly the director had needed to see me today of all days, “you wanted to see me sir?” I said rounding the corner to his office, “yes Christa, Halloween is coming up soon and I gather that is one of the band members birthdays correct?” I felt completely lost; I had obviously missed a chapter somewhere along the line, why was he talking about Frank? “Yes sir.” I answered he nodded. “You should do a piece on that, maybe talk about how he was featured in LA ink this year.” I sighed and rolled my eyes, I know he was trying to get us fresh stories but we had tried and failed to run this one at least 7 times.

(Frank POV)
I sighed and put my guitar down, I really didn’t want to play I was bored waiting for the show to start in two hours Gerard was nowhere to be found and I had already done sound check about three times, I sighed and decided to go look for Bob.

I found him onstage doing sound check, no use talking to him; I wandered around looking for maybe just a smidge of anything interesting seeing as Gerard was doing sound check as well, man I was bored, then I stumbled on Mikey, finally someone who didn’t seem to be doing anything, “hey Mikey!” I called to get his attention, “oh hi Frank, where’s everyone else?” “Sound check.” “Ah.” We walked around for a while, pretty much still bored, finally we found Gerard and Ray sitting on the stage, I walked over to Gerard and kissed him softly before sitting on his lap, Mikey and Ray giggled so I flipped them off, “what? Aren’t we allowed to be happy for you?” I rolled my eyes, “whatever.”

(Gerard POV)
I pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my back pocket and lit one up, Frank looked at me with puppy eyes and I laughed handing him one, then leaned over to light it. Frank giggled and took a drag from his before leaning against one of the speakers and exhaling the smoke into the air, he looked so cute, so perfect, and so fuckable.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so the first paragraph probably seems totally pointless but it'll make sense soon ish