Growing Up

Calm Before The Storm

~one week later ~

OMG today is the day that we get to go to THE FALL OUT BOY CD RELEASE SHOW!!!! Krissy and I were waiting on line to see FOB. “Lets Go Shea you are going to make us late!!!”

“Ohh calm th fuck down will ya” I scream at her.

“Fine… you done yet?” “yeah lets go!” So we pile in to the car and only me would just start blabbing about Pete for god damn reason. Krissy turns on FUTCT (From Under The Cork Tree) to make shut up of course that doesn’t work. I sing along to a little less than 16 candles… it ended. OMG get busy living or get busy dying comes on!!!! I sing along I mean screams along to the song! Finally we got to the place were the CD release place and we are the first people there. “Hey” I hear a familiar voice say. I look at Krissy’s face and it looked like she has just say or heard a FOB song on the radio so I turn around and I see Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump behind me.

“Hey what’s up?” Pete said. I looked at him in a daze like nothing was happening or I would look at my poster of him in my room.

“nothing just waiting for s-show” I stuttered. Ohh kay this is my first time talking to a celebrity. Besides Andy him and Krissy have been pen-pals for sometime now. I really don’t how that happened but it did but I am so happy it happened though because we would never be here. That’s right Andy sent the tickets to Krissy and so we came here but the upside is that they have met face-to-face that explains me never talking to celebrity because I never met him. So what am I goin to do.