Growing Up

It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine. I Am Thinki

“Hey is your friend alright?” Pete asked Krissy.

“Yeah shes fine im Krissy by the way and that’s SheaLynee but we call her Shea for short.” Krissy said. When people no matter who you are you never call by my friggin first name!!!!

“Shea talk” Krissy demanded. “huh wha… what were we talking about again?” I felt so embarrassed saying that in front of Pete FUCKING Wentz!!!! Ohh well.

“I don’t know” Pete blushed. Thnk god im not the on.ly one who is not paying attention. My pocket started singing It's Hard to Say 'I Do', When I Don't. who the fuck is calling me now!! I look at the phone its my brother. “yes Alex?” I said into the phone. “where did you put my homework?” he screams. Its Saturday. Why does he need his homework?

“By the microwave.” “Kay thanks.” I quickly shut the phone.

“who was that?” Patrick questioned since Pete was like staring at me with a blank stare. “ that’s was my brother Alex. He wanted to know where is homework was.” My brother Alex the weirdest person ever I still don’t know if im related to him.

~15 minutes later~

“Pete? Hello? You alive?” Patrick said slapping him in th head. “yeah sorry I cant get over how pretty Shea is” he says while blushing. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE JUST SAID!!!!

“Pete shes standing right there” Krissy and Patrick yell at him. Pete and my face turned the brightest shade of red.

“15 minutes guys” Joe came over a said. “kay we will be right there.” Pete said giving me a kiss on the cheek and yet again my face turned the redish color again.

~1 minute later~

“AWWWW Pete kissed you” Krissy taunted. I quickly turned and gave her an my famous evil glare she know to shut up. “hey” Pete says “ you want to hang after this CD release thing” “sure.” As we swapped phone numbers I felt my face turning red. Pete left and before Krissy said anything she knew by the look of my face I didn’t want to be disturbed by from my daydream face.