Status: Slow updates

Just Friends

Prologue

Nicholas' Point of View


"Nick...Nick...NICK!" Joe shouted, shaking me from my thoughts.

"What?" I growled.

"We're trying to have a band meeting, but we can't with you daydreaming the whole time." Kevin said before getting up from the table.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"What's up with you, dude? You've been acting weird all day." Joe asked.

"It's nothing." I shrugged.

"Does it have anything to do with what Dad told us yesterday?" He questioned, eying me weirdly.

"Yea, I don't know how to break the news to Liz." I stated.

He tried to hide a smile, "Just tell her."

"I don't want to." I shook my head.

"Well you have to; good luck." He patted my shoulder and walked off, too.

I sighed and grabbed the laptop. When I logged into AIM, I already had a message from her.

L!Z: where art thou ickolassssssssss
NJ4PREZ: lol hi lizzy
L!Z: haha hi =)
NJ4PREZ: waddup?
L!Z: absolutely nothing
L!Z: missin our christmas week traditions ;(
NJ4PREZ: yea us too :( sorry we had to be away for most of it this year
L!Z: its ok at least I got to see ya for the big day :)
NJ4PREZ: yea = )
L!Z: so whats up w/ u?
NJ4PREZ: nm
L!Z: hows the jonas clan? tell em I said heyy
NJ4PREZ: theyre good and I will
L!Z: hows tour?
NJ4PREZ: boring and lonely
L!Z: ?
NJ4PREZ: I get bored talking to the same ppl hence bored and lonely
L!Z: DORK!
NJ4PREZ: =P
L!Z: how are ur lady fans (as Joe calls them)
NJ4PREZ: theyrre ggrrrrrrrreat
L!Z: didnt know they were frosted flakes..
NJ4PREZ: ?
NJ4PREZ: o
NJ4PREZ: wow
L!Z: haha
NJ4PREZ: so ive got some news…
L!Z: ...yea?
NJ4PREZ: werepermanentlymovingtola
NJ4PREZ: liz?
L!Z: im here
L!Z: just dont really kno what to say
NJ4PREZ: im sorry
L!Z: why?
NJ4PREZ: cuz things are going to be even more different
L!Z: yea
L!Z: but we can keep in touch like we have been =)
NJ4PREZ: good point
NJ4PREZ: mom said u could come visit during the summer
L!Z: yea that would be awesome
L!Z: before you leave can we toss a few on the trail?
NJ4PREZ: OF COURSE
L!Z: awesome haha
L!Z: well I gotta go now for dinner =(
NJ4PREZ: ok = ( ttyl?
L!Z: yup!
NJ4PREZ: bye lizzy
L!Z: bye icky
L!Z: but thx 4 being honest and telling me I really appreciate it
NJ4PREZ: well I wouldn't want u finding out last minute and hating me forever
L!Z: I could never hate u yea I'd be mad but never hate u
NJ4PREZ: even if I did something stupid and embarrassed us both in front of a huge group of ppl
L!Z: still no cuz then ud be joe but really gotta go now
NJ4PREZ: alright haha bye lizzy
L!Z: hasta mañana muchacho
"L!Z has logged out, any messages sent will be received when logging back in."


I quickly logged out, shut the laptop, and put it back.

"Boys, start getting your stuff together." Dad said.

"For what?" I asked Joe.

"Well we're here early so I guess the hotel." He answered.

"Where are we?" I questioned.

"Jersey." Kevin answered, smiling widely.
♠ ♠ ♠
DISCLAIMER: No, I do not own the Jonas Brothers (sadly.) I do not own any of the famous people, movies, songs, etc. that may be mentioned in this story. However, I do own the content of this story, so please do not steal it.

Hello, Hello!!!!!

Thanks to some recent life events, I've recently been given the gift of having a shit ton of time to do things. Due to nostalgia, I read some of my old Jonas stories. I realized just how much I hated how unorganized this story was. I took on too much before by trying to speed it up and keep with the times. SOOOOO....I have decided to completely re-do it. I'm taking it in the same direction I originally wanted to go, with a little more knowledge of how to make it less awkward and horrible. This new version will be completely new. Its the same story and premise, but rewritten, so if you do read it, forget everything that happened thus far. But if you want the old story, I saved it on my computer so I can let you read it if you would like. I'm aware that I don't have many readers left, but I am also completing this project for me. I am very excited about the ideas I have for this story, and I hope you are, too!

Side note: If you did read the old version, you'll notice that this was taken from the "epilogue" chapter where I spun the story around to tell it from Nick's view rather than the daydream in primarily Liz's view. The next couple of chapters will be pretty similar to how they were before, as well. Then the changes come. Get ready!!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing. I hope you enjoy!