Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 17 (Cole's Point of View)

Someone was waiting for me outside my house. I knew exactly who it was but that didn’t mean I wasn't terrified. I'm a grown man; I shouldn’t be scared, should I? Then again, what do I know? I mean it’s not like many people have to do this sort of thing under these circumstances, and I for one certainly haven’t.

I walked towards the front door of my apartment with my body shaking all over. I can’t believe I’m about to do this. What am I thinking? I’m not thinking at all. I can’t do this! Why did I ever agree to this?

Then it hit me, I'm doing this for Zack. Sure, when I first said yes it was to keep my career intact, but after what Zack said yesterday about doing whatever he can to protect me, I feel like I need to do this; if I don’t I’ll be letting Zack down and jeopardizing this entire secret.

“It’s now or never,” I sighed before opening the door to see Mr. Baker standing there.

I can’t believe I'm going to do this. I don’t even know the guys first name!

“Are you ready?” he asked me.

“Let’s just get this over with,” I mumbled as I walked out and slammed the door shut behind me.

“After you,” he grinned as he opened the passenger door for me.

“Aren’t you kind,” I hissed at him.

“Don’t give me that attitude! I get enough of that at school.”

I bet you do. This guy makes me sick, seriously. Throughout the car drive I was constantly trying to resist gagging. It was horrible. The hardest part was that he made it a condition that I had to at least look like I was enjoying myself. How the hell am I meant to do that?

As we pulled over at the restaurant I stated feeling even worse. There were so many people in there and I have him for company. What if someone recognizes us? What do we do then? I know what he’d do: lie and tell them all we’re a couple, and with me being me, I wouldn’t have the balls to argue with him or tell them otherwise.

“Come on,” he grunted as he took hold of my hand and literally yanked me out of the car. “You’re going to have a lot of fun tonight,” he smirked.

The things I’d do to wipe that stupid grin of his face. I’d list them but it would end up becoming too tempting and I wouldn’t be able to resist hitting him right here and now. That probably won’t help the situation though, will it?

“Smile,” he hissed as we walked in together.

I usually get some weird looks when I'm out with a boyfriend, but I’ve never had ones as bad as the ones I'm getting with Mr. Baker. Man this is embarrassing. What am I doing here?

“Table for two please,” he said politely to the man behind the desk.

“Come this way,” he said trying hard not to laugh at us.

I hate people like him. I don’t care if I'm with Mr. Baker, he still doesn’t have the right to laugh at us being together. Gay couple’s aren’t that funny. Seriously, what is his problem?

“I’ll go and get you a menu,” he sniggered.

Mr. Baker was staring at me and he knew I was offended by the waiter.

“Just ignore him,” he said, trying to sound sweet. “Most couples get treated like that at times.”

I glared at him. Does he seriously think I don’t know that? Wow, wait a second; he might not know I'm gay. I’ve never told him and seeing me and Zack kissing doesn’t mean I'm gay because he thinks Zack came on to me. He thinks I'm straight and he doesn’t even care that I’ve been forced out on a date with him.

“It’s something you get used to,” he sighed. “You’ll never like it but you have to live with it.”

“I know,” I grunted at him.

“Trust me; no one understands what we have to go through.”

“We?” I asked.

“Gays,” he whispered as if he didn’t want anyone else to hear.

I hated the way he was referring to gays as if we’re completely different to everyone else. Jerk!

“You think I'm straight, don’t you?” I whispered, already knowing the answer.

“Well,” he started laughing. “You should have told me!”

His laugh was piercing through me like the sound of nails being scraped across a chalk board. It was an awful sound. Way too loud and obnoxious to be considered as a normal laugh.

I felt like asking him why should I have told him, but I decided against it. If I know the answer or not it’s not likely to change anything, is it?

“Oh, you can call me Frank, by the way. I just realized you don’t even know my name,” he chuckled as if he had just told the best joke in the world. “What would you like me to call you, angel?”

Please tell me he didn’t just call me angel. Angel? Come on!

“Cole,” I whispered trying not to gag or anything worse as I spoke to him.

After a while the waiter came back with the menu. Strange how long it took him to get it, isn't it? I hate this guy and I don’t even know him. Yeah I'm talking about you Mr, Waiter man. A grin spread across my face when I realized he can’t hear the things I'm thinking. Stupid waiter!

“I’ll be back in a bit to take your orders,” he smiled.

“You hate him don’t you?” Frank observed as the guy walked away.

“Aren’t you clever,” I mumbled but I don’t think he heard me.

“I hear you’ve settled in quite well at the school,” he said trying to make conversation.

“I suppose,” I lied.

Honestly I haven’t made any friends or even starting talking to any of my colleagues. I'm not an antisocial kind of guy but in situations I'm not used to, like this one, I come across as quite shy but also as someone who you don’t want to mess with. Frank doesn’t seem to be seeing that side of me though.

“Are you experienced?” he asked winking at me so that I knew he wasn't on about school anymore.

I started feeling sick again and my heart was violently pounding against my chest. I'm really not comfortable with where this conversation’s going. Why is he doing this to me?

“Well?” he asked sounding impatient.

“A little,” I whispered.

He smiled at me and I felt his hand land on my thigh from under the table making me tense up as a form of protection.

“I’ll guide you through it,” he grinned.

What’s that suppose to mean? Who does he think I am?

“Are you ready to order?” the annoying waiter asked us as he approached the table.

“I’ll have the steak. Well done please,” Frank told him politely. “What do you want angel?”

He called me angel! Again! What’s wrong with him? Creep!

I had no idea what I wanted; to be honest I wasn't hungry at all. I don’t know how anyone could eat if they knew what was going to happen to me tonight would happen to them.

“I-I... erm,” I said as my eyes quickly scanned the menu trying to pick something out.

“He’ll have the same as me,” Frank said, glaring at me.

Why’s he giving me that look? I haven’t done anything wrong. I've done exactly what he wants and now he’s giving me the evils. What’s up with that?

The stupid waiter, yes, that’s his new name, walked away with our menus and promised there won’t be a long wait. Liar.

“What makes you think I like steak?” I grumbled.

Instead of answering my question he started doing a really loud deep laugh that was attracting the attention of everyone around us. Then I realized he was doing this on purpose. Stage one of his little scheme was to embarrass me in front of everyone. Perfect.

***

When our food eventually arrived I barely ate any of it. It was probably out of fear of what was going to happen tonight.

I was hoping that when Frank had his food he would be quiet for a while and just eat, but of course, I was wrong. He was just as annoying, yet now he had food in his mouth and dribbling down his face and getting trapped in his beard as well. He looked absolutely disgusting.

“Why aren’t you eating?” he asked with a mouth full of food.

“I'm not hungry,” I whispered.

“Have some of mine then,” he hissed.

A confused feeling swept over me because I didn’t really understand how me eating his meal would somehow make me feel hungry. We had the same meal as well for God’s sake. Is he acting thick on purpose or is he generally this irritating?

“I’ll pass,” I mumbled.

“You’ll wish you had something later.”

“Don't worry, I’ll survive,” I grunted at him.

He started laughing again and I felt every pair of eyes in the room land on us. My skin started to feel warm and I knew I was going red with embarrassment. I just wanted tonight to be over.

When we were finally getting ready to leave he had one more trick up his sleeve. As I stood up and started to walk out I felt his beefy arms wrap tightly around me, then his hands roughly raced down my back and squeezed tightly onto butt, making me grit my teeth hard to stop any other reactions.

“What are you...”

As soon as I opened my mouth to speak he shoved his tongue inside of it and started violently sucking on my lips. I tried to pull away but the grasp that he had around me was too strong for me to break through.

Please just leave me alone! Not here.

I was gasping for air when he finally released me and I straight away noticed the looks we were getting from everyone else in the restaurant. They looked disgusted; and this time I couldn’t blame them.

“What did you do that for?” I grunted quietly so only he could hear me as we paid the bill.

“Just a little warm up for later,” he smirked as he flung his arm around my shoulder.

He makes me feel so sick. I can’t believe that I actually respected him when I started at this school. He’d speak to me and he was amazing with all the kids. For a while he was like a role model to me; but now he’s this

“Don't worry; no one else needs to know about what we do later,” he winked at me.

What was that suppose to mean? Why did he wink? There’s no chance he’ll tell people about me and him. He just wouldn't. But what if he did?
♠ ♠ ♠
I started writing this Wednesday night and I did the rest of it now because I knew I wouldn't have enough time.
My daily update streak is over :( But oh well, I'll still be trying to update whenever I can, but I'm back at school on Monday and I haven't done much of my homework yet so update's will be slower now :(

Thanks to:
Moosey
HeartShapedLocket
AshJRaj94 (new commenter)
rossakamfzb
cobra9874 (new commenter)
Danny Worsnop
Heaven Help Us
EvilMonique

Just so you know the next chapter will probably be in Cole's point of view as well.