Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 28

I can’t explain to you how scared I am right now. Who can I call to help me who won’t ask for an explanation? I’m going to be stuck in here all night and in the morning Mr. Markham’s going to find me. I wouldn't care so much if I wasn't completely naked. But I am, and there’s no way I can get my clothes back.

The floor is cold and I can’t see a thing now that the lights have been turned off. It’s pitch black in here and I'm bloody petrified. Not just about what’ll happen if no one finds me, but about what’ll happen when someone finds me. What am I meant to say? I can’t tell them the truth and I know I won’t be able to lie to them. I could never come up with something convincing enough.

The only way out of this is if I call someone. Cole would help but how would I explain this to him. Would he understand? God this is embarrassing.

I drew a deep breath and tried to come to terms with what just happened. Mr. Baker; my favorite teacher ever; wanted to rape me. I trusted him, I though he cared about me. How could I have been so wrong about someone? I’m so stupid. No teacher is that nice to a student without wanting something in return. He was always dropping hints to me but I never took notice to him.

And to think that Cole might already know; that he’s been through this too. if I tell him to come and get me I’ll be so embarrassed. I’ve trusted some guy way too much and then he did that to me... and Cole knew it could have happened.

Mr. Baker said it was Cole’s fault. It couldn’t have been though, could it? He said my dad told him to do it, but why would my dad ask my teacher to do that. It’s just wrong.

Just stop thinking about it Zack. Everything’s going to alright, but what if it isn't?

Don't think like that! All you need to worry about if how you’re going to get out of here. Call Cole? If I do he won’t be able to look at me the same way again. I know I’ll have to tell him, but I don’t know if I want him to find out like this.

There’s no one else though. I can’t call any of my mates without having to tell them what happened and there’s no way I can ask my parents to come and get me; that’s be stupid! So, it’ll have to be Cole.

I stood up in the dark room and staring looking around for a light switch because I knew that there must be one somewhere in here. When I found it I took a while to adjust to the light. Cringing I looked down at my bare body; I look awful. Why would he want to rape me? I mean I’m not that special. Not anymore.

On the floor I could see my phone which must’ve fallen out of my blazer pocket; how convenient? Just call him!

It rang for a while but then I heard his sweet voice at the other end of the phone. I was feeling better already.

“Hello,” he answered.

“Erm, hi Cole...” I whispered. “Can you come and get me?” I asked.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I'm locked in the cupboard in Mr. Markham’s room. Would you be able to bring me some clothes too please?” I pleaded.

“Tell me what’s happened Zack,” he panicked starting to get really concerned.

I could hear someone talking to him in the background, trying to find out what was going on, I ignored him though, only Cole needs to hear this.

“Mr. Baker-” I whispered.

“We’re coming Zack!” Cole interrupted before hanging up.

Thank God!

Wait, we’re coming? That’s defiantly what he said, right? Who’s he bringing with him? At least I didn’t have to explain what happened. Simply saying his name seemed to be enough.

***

“Zacky!” I heard him shout as he banged on the door. “Where’s the key?” he panicked.

“I don’t know,” I cried but this time it was with relief.

Cole was going to save me and make everything alright. He’ll make me feel better and he’s going to protect me.

“Stand back, I'm going to kick the door in,” he shouted. “One, two, three!” he shouted running up and forcing his foot into the door making it swing open. “Zack,” he sighed as he dropped down to where I was on the floor hugging me. “Are you alright? God you’re naked. What did he do to you?”

I shook my head at him before crying into his chest for a moment. Having him with me made me feel safer but it also brought back what had happened.

“I’ve got you something to wear sweetie,” he whispered into my ear as he ran his hands soothingly through my hair.

“Thanks Cole,” I sniffed, taking them from him and having a look at them.

There was a pair of jogging bottoms and a hoodie, which looked way too big for me; they’re a hell of a lot better than nothing though.

“No shoes? Socks? Boxers?” I chuckled.

He grinned at me.

“I didn’t really have enough time to find you something nice or to really think about what I was picking up,” he smiled. “Do you need help changing or...”

“I’ll be fine,” I whispered as I pulled on the pants and got into the hoodie.

It was all hanging off me and it was incredibly baggy, but it felt great because I knew at some point Cole would have worn this. Ha, I could even smell his sweet scent in them.

I smiled as I felt his arm wrap around me lightly and squeezed to let me know I was safe with him.

“Do you want me to take you home?”

My heart sank. If what Mr. Baker says is true then my dad told him to do that to me. I can’t go back to that. Not now; not ever. He’d kill me. I could feel my heart pounding vigorously against my chest. I was freaking petrified to even think about going home.

“I don’t want to go home,” I whispered.

“Okay,” he sighed. “You can come back to mine for a bit if you want, but my brother’s in the car and I doubt he’s going to give us any space. He’ll probably be watching us the whole time.”

“Does he know about us?” I asked him, shocked that he might have told someone.

“Yeah, I'm sorry if you didn’t want people finding out but-”

“It’s alright. I don’t mind your brother knowing,” I said, smiling up at Cole’s gorgeous face.

I noticed that Cole’s body kept getting tenser as we got closer to his car, which made me worry a little. Maybe he didn’t want his brother knowing and he’s scared of how he’s going to act know he’s face to face with me.

When the man waiting in Cole’s car looked over I was released from his supportive grip. A nervous feeling washed over me; his brother isn't okay with me and Cole being together is he?

“You don’t have to talk to him,” Cole mumbled to me as he opened the door in the back and let me slide in.

I could feel Cole’s brother’s eyes on me making me feel really unwelcome and awkward. I tried to give him a smile but to be honest I wasn't in the mood for smiling right now.

Cole sat in the driver’s seat and gave the man in the passenger seat a glare as if to tell him to keep his mouth shut.

“So, if he the kid you like?” he asked.

“Yeah. John this is Zack. Zack this is my brother John,” he introduced us.

“Hi,” I mumbled uncomfortably.

John’s forehead screwed up as he gave me an odd look and then smiled.

“You’re quieter than I imagined,” he grinned.

I nodded weakly. I'm not quiet; I'm just not in a talking mood.

“It’s all an act,” Cole joked locking eyes with me when he looked up into the mirror above his head.

I smiled lightly at him but my face dropped again when I realized John was still watching me. If I wasn't feeling so awful right now I would’ve snapped at him, but that wouldn't do anyone any favors now would it.

“How old are you Zack?” he asked me.

Should I lie? I looked up at Cole but he was concentrating on the road. If he wanted me to lie he would’ve given me some kind of sign.

“Fifteen,” I told him hesitantly.

“Do you know how old Cole is?”

I shrugged my shoulders at him.

“He’s twenty two; a lot older than you,” he hissed.

I really didn’t like where this was going. He hated me already, even though none of this is my fault. You can’t help who you fall for.

“What do you think about that Zack?”

“I don’t see a problem with it,” I mumbled at him.

There’s nothing wrong with me and Cole. We’re great together. Perfect even.

“HE’S YOUR TEACHER!” John snapped.

“LEAVE HIM JOHN!” Cole copied him, almost taking the car off the road with the distraction. “No one’s in the mood for your stupid lectures about crap like that.”

“This is serious Cole,” he roared. “You could lose your job.”

“Tell me something I don’t know.”

I cowered back in my seat as they argued fiercely about mine and Cole’s relationship. After a while they changed topic and they were fighting about something that happened when they were kids. Typical brothers; I don’t know from experience (I’m an only child) but I know in Kyle’s family they fight a hell of a lot.

While all of this was going on tears starting pouring down my face. I was thinking about how much I trusted and liked Mr. Baker ad how stupid he must’ve thought I was. I followed him into a bloody cupboard so he could show me something for God’s sake. How thick can you get? Everyone knows that you don’t do that. Everyone! I'm such an idiot.

The car pulled over at the side but my eyes were too full of tears to even realize that the brothers had noticed how upset I was in the back and had even stopped arguing.

I heard one of the doors open in the front and then my door opened and I felt familiar arms wrap around me. Cole is so amazing.

“Hey don’t cry Zack, he’s not worth your tears,” he said as he rubbed his hands up and down my sides. “It’s all going to be alright, just let me deal with it.”

I nodded weakly at him and tried to cheer up. Stop crying Zack! You can do this! Just concentrate.

After a while of listening to Cole whisper supportive things in my ears and me focusing I was able to stop the tear flow.

“Thanks Cole,” I sniffed.

“You don’t need to thank me for that. I can’t just sit back and watch you cry; knowing that you’re hurting, kills me inside Zack,” he whispered really quietly so that John didn’t hear. “I love you Zacky,” he said softly before planting a kiss against my lips.

“I love you too,” I sniffed. “I really really love you Cole,” I whispered, embarrassed of what John would think if he heard me saying that.

Cole smiled at me and squeezed my hand before letting out a sigh and going back to the wheel, knowing that I was okay, for now at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, I really liked writing this chapter when I got into it :)

Thanks to
CherryxColoredxSkies
rossakamfzb
Danny Worsnop
That Kid; Mysterious
HeartShapedLocket
Moosey
ZoieBear
AshJRaj94
For commenting :)

(I'm soooo tired now) - Tests tomorrow :( Maths grrrr