Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 66 (Mr. Baker's Point Of View)

“Cole,” I said trying to catch up to him as he headed to Mr. Walker’s office. “What exactly are you going to say in there?”

I took hold of his shoulders and held him back, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to get away. There’s no chance I'm going to let him go in there and ruin everything for me. Does he know how important it is that I stick to my plan? If I have the police as extra obstacles to deal with I’ll have to step y game up.

What I'm doing now is hard enough to keep doing, but needing to avoid the police is a hurdle I don’t particularly want to cross.

“I’m just going to tell him the truth,” he said with a snide look on his face, trying shuffle out of my grasp. “If he asked me why I punched you, I’ll not only tell him but I’ll show him. There’s pictures remember?”

That will be the biggest mistake of your life Mr. Sanders...Correction; his second biggest regret.

“If you say anything to Mr. Walker, you can guarantee that the whole school will find out about you and Zack,” I threatened sharply.

He shook his head at me.

How stupid can you get? It’s not like he’s not familiar with the punishments for doing things like what he’s doing with Zack. He knows he’ll be sent down for this. He’ll lose his job and most likely Zack as well. He’s going to be locked up for so long that Zack will have forgotten everything about him by the time he’s out. Zack will move on and Cole will be back at square one (just where I need him to be).

“Can I go now?” he asked him after giving up struggling and making stupid attempts to get away from me and push past.

Hesitantly I stepped aside and watched him as walked on towards Mr. Walker’s office. What is he thinking? Doesn’t he realize that if all ends badly for me, it’s going to be made even worse for him and Zack? Or maybe he just doesn’t care...

Knowing that Cole was going to go in there and tell Mr. Walker everything, I knew that I needed to get away. As soon as he’s built up the courage to spit it out he’s going to have the police surrounding this dump; all looking for me. I’ll have to make a break for it now, but not without paying a little visit to a certain someone first.

Before we left Cole’ office he kept looking towards the cupboard and he seemed pretty desperate to want to get me out of that room. My theory is that he was hiding something; I'm hoping that the something is actually a someone. A young and beautiful someone...

You all know what I'm thinking, don’t you?

Back tracking myself I walked down the corridor Cole and I had just come through so I could get back to his office. A smirk leaped across my face when I opened the door and saw exactly who I hoped to be there, standing looking into the mirror in Cole’s room as he put his tie around his neck and knotted it.

He looked so calm right now. This is the first time I’ve seen him like this since I started getting more intimate with him. Strange how his laid back, who cares, attitude disappears when I'm around now, don’t you think?

I coughed slightly to get his attention. At first he jumped, but he didn’t turn around to look at me.

“I'm sorry,” he whispered. He’s sorry? What does he have to be sorry for? “I didn’t mean to act like a moody brat,” he added, sniffing slightly. A moody brat? I couldn’t help chuckling at that. “Look, Cole,” he said turning around to look at me, but I'm guessing he was expecting someone else from the reaction he gave.

His body froze still and his eyes looked like they were about to jump right out of his face. Even with all of those obvious signs of fear that he had shown on his body; I still thought he looked good; great even.

My eyes scanned him up and down as I slowly breathed in. I really miss touching him. It feels like it’s been too long; way too long.

I stepped further into the room, strangely as I was moving closer to him he decided to start stepping backwards. It was a kind of stupid thing to do though; he ended up backing into a wall. He’s just cornered himself! I suppose that’ll make things a lot more fun for me though.

“Zack,” I cooed as I stood in front of him and ran my index finger down his cheek making him shiver slightly. “You know what’s going to happen now, don’t you?” I asked him.

He remained silent and after a while shook his head at me. You’d think after all this time he’d be used to me, but no, he still goes all tense when I'm around. To me it seems pretty pathetic, but I’ve never been the one in his shoes so I wouldn't really know how it works.

“Hasn’t you little boyfriend told you?” I asked, ensuring that my breath was hitting the skin of his face. I just love making him feel uncomfortable.

“Shut up,” he whispered. I could tell he was trying to sound strong then but he failed and sent a completely opposite message to me; he’s petrified.

“Mr. Sanders is going to get me into a lot of trouble,” I explained. “And you’re going to be struggling quite a bit once all of this comes out.”

He shook his head at me. That was when I saw the tears in his eyes; how sweet. I made the kid cry. Aren’t I a big bad monster?

“But they’re not going to catch me, are they angel?” I grinned. “That doesn’t mean I won’t be here though. I'm going to be watching you all of the time Zack. And when the time is right, I will make you suffer,” I threatened him.

I watch him squirm, enjoying every minute of it as I moved my hand down his body, slowly. As more tears fell down his face my smile grew and I began wanting him even more. All I want right now is his skin against mine. When our chest pound together it feels magical’ right now I’d love to have that sensation once more.

“S-stop,” he cried as my hand reached his waistband.

“Fine,” I told him instantly wanting him to have a false sense of security. “Just remember what I’m going to do to you, okay?”

He shook his head again, making me laugh. I'm going to turn him into a nervous bloody wreck.

“W-what...are you g-going to d-o?” he stammered out nervously between his cries.

“Ever heard of the kiss of death?” I asked him proudly before forcing my lips against his and dominating him instantly. He was crying into me but that only made me want to do was pull him closer.

Controlling myself I pushed him back. He was shaking all over and I knew he’d got my message; loud and clear.

“I’ll see you around,” I smiled as I made my way to the exit, knowing that Cole would’ve probably manned up by now and spilled the beans. “But you won’t see me,” I teased, leaving the room.

God I love messing with that kid.

It looks like it’s time for my getaway now; perfect. I was hoping I wouldn't need to runaway so soon, but what can you do? Sometimes situations come up and you can’t do anything about them. It doesn’t really matter too much though. This will just be a minor setback. After all we did prepare ourselves for something like this; we all know exactly what to do.

I left my car in the staff car park and made my way across the school field, which was currently empty. Walking under all of the trees gave me extra coverage; it gave me an extra sense of safety knowing that no one else can see me.

Once I knew I was far enough away from the school I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number I needed to call. Right now he’s the only person who’ll be able to come and collect me. He knew this would happen eventually; all I can do is hope that he’s available.

“Hello,” he said from the other end.

“Derek; it’s Frank,” I told him. “Can you pick me up at the back of the field? Sander’s made his move, now we need to make ours,” I said as I thought back to the plan.

“I’ll be on my way,” he said confidently with a sense of urgency. At least he realizes how serious this could be. If the police catch me before I'm out of here then the whole [plan will fail.

“We’ll need to fill Ian in when we get to his house,” I sighed, knowing this was going to be a long night.

It wasn't long after that conversation that I saw Derek’s car speeding around the corner; in the distance however I could hear sirens. If I manage to get away it’s going be very close.

“Baker!” he shouted from his seat as he leaned over and opened the passenger door for me, keeping the engine on as he pulled over.

I dashed over to the door and climbed in, feeling grateful as Derek slammed his foot down before I’d even managed to shut the door. He was a reckless driver but a very reliable ally.

“Are we heading to the Mondale house?” he asked me.

“How else would we be able to tell Ian?” I asked. Ian hasn’t been as involved lately; ignoring any calls we send. Now the time is here though, he will be more enthusiastic about it. Besides, if we go to his house he can’t help but listen to us.

“Mondale’s place it is then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHH! MR. BAKER!!!

I was meant to warn you about this in the author's note of the last one but i forgot hehe, but I'm telling you now :)

Right, what was i going to say? Grr i knew but i just forgot!

REMEMBERED!

I was going to update loads at the weekend but I decided to do something that will benefit this more than that instead because chapters have being taking me ages to write lately (which is partly what caused the incredibly long waits on the last few). So what i did, basically, was plan out what going to happen up until chapter 73 (which isn't the end, just as far as I'm up to for now). I thought that would be the best thing to do because i was taking ages to do them because i had no idea what to do, but see how much quicker the updates are when i plan them? lol

So I'm giving up on just writing anything and not thinking about it now. I'm actually going to try to make it all make sense too! :D

-sigh of relief- Step one complete- I've explained what needs to be explained.

Initiate step 2- Say I've updated, just in case people haven't realized. Wooooooo I updated -*task complete*

Step 3- THANK YOUS
Thanks to
Moosey It wasn't too much of a wait this time :) And yey! I made loads happen in the last one, kinda
Danny Worsnop. Haha, I wonder if you still want to be saying yey? lol. Mr. Baker's a butt.. I'm scared when i think that he came from my imagination lol
HeartShapedLocket Maybe or maybe not lol. But it looks like Mr. Baker's still around...
gnomeinahome I'll see what i can do, no promises though ;)
For commenting :)

Step 4? Yea, it's 4
ermmmm point out the fact that i'm bored and am writing whatever springs to mind right now... There we go :)

Step 5-
Right, i was just wondering, do i have anyone on team Cole (Zole) who seriously hates Zander or anyone one team Zander (Zanacky) who hate Cole?
I'm looking forward to seeing your answers to that one...

Now is there anything else that i need to say?

YES!

I like made a banner. As you can see I didn't know what to do with it which is why it's randomly all of the way down the left side of the screen xD, but what do you think? I spent a while on it but it's my first so you know...hehe

I think this is probably going to be a long author's note but i haven't done one in ages so why not? It feels like i haven't been saying much to all of you :'(i feel so disconnected lol. But yh...

I've got to spell check this now...Oh dear....

8 words changed...not bad...not good...but not bad

I seriously hope that i've said everything now because if i haven't i'm going to be really annoyed xD