Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 74 (Kyle's Point Of View)

What the hell did that woman do to him? He’ my little brother and just thinking about the things that she could’ve done is making me feel sick. What is wrong with her? It’s her own bloody son for Christ’s sake. How can someone be so twisted?

“Zack, could take Andy upstairs?” I asked him, not taking my eyes away from my mothers.

“No problem,” he mumbled, most likely feeling really uncomfortable.

I feel sorry for him. He didn’t need to get caught up in all of this. I don’t need him feeling bad for me though. Life isn't perfect at the moment, but I don’t need help. I can cope with all of this, I know I can.

Andy was reluctant to let go of me, but he knows Zacky, just like the rest of my family. They all know that they can trust him; after all, he used to spend more time at my house than his.

Once I knew that Andy was safely out of the way and that there was someone with him to talk to and make sure he’s alright, I started edging myself closer to mother. I took my time in case she was going to do something to me.

“What did you do?” I asked sternly. There was no chance I was going to let her forget about all of this. If she’d hurt my brother...

“N-noth-thing,” she slurred out. She went and got herself drunk as well! I hate her for this! Who cares about what she’s done in the past? This tops it all off. This is seriously the last straw. I don’t care that she’s my mum; me and her are through.

“I hate you,” I hissed at her. “And you are going to tell me what you did to the kid, because if I have to hear it from him-”

“Cam-calm down baby,” she said, pushing herself against me and fiddling with my shirt.

“Get off me,” I shouted out, shocked more than anything else. Not only does she have a husband, but she also has a boyfriend and I'm her bloody son. “Tell me what happened!”

“Patience,” she whispered as she tried to get passed me. I grabbed hold of her; she wasn't getting away from me, and pulled her back to where she was standing previously.

“You better start talking,” I said, pushing her against the wall and raising my fist to her.

I know how bad this is but I don’t care anymore. If she gets away with everything, she should at least be given some form of punishment, right? A taste of her own freaking medicine!

“Go on,” she hissed, before adding in a whispery voice, “hit me.”

I glared at her, wanting to go through with my threat more than anything. Why don’t I? To be honest I'm not sure. As far as I'm concerned she is no longer my mum. I have no reason to not want to hurt her...maybe I just have a bit more heart than I thought I did.

“What did you do to Andy?” I asked her, trying to seem calm.

If I lose it now things will end up really bad for both of us; that’s for sure.

I did nothing at all,” she hissed at me, grinning as she did it.

I was getting angry now. There’s no bloody way that he’d run in like that if she hadn’t done anything. I mean come on, the other day he was saying he hated me and he just ran into my arms then. I'm not that stupid, I know something’s up.

“If you didn’t do anything, who did?” I asked her.

“Gary was a b-abe,” she hiccuped. What the hell is that supposed to mean. Who’s Gary?

“What did Gary do?” I asked through gritted teeth as I tried to restrain from hitting her.

“He did nuttin’ wrong that Gary,” she mumbled to me.

I couldn’t hold myself back any longer. I just couldn’t control myself.

I hit her.

Before she had time to react I walked away from her. I wanted to head upstairs to Zack and Andy, but I remembered Dean, Coby, my dad and Jay were still in the living room. Wow. Conversation must be pretty awkward for them.

I walked in there and at first said nothing as I tried to cool off. Having a civil talk is impossible to do when you just want to hurt someone. Trust me; I’ve tried many times before.

“They back?” dad asked smugly.

“Yeah,” I sighed.

He looked at me and smirked slightly. What does he have to smile about? His wife’s boyfriend has done something to his son. He seriously shouldn’t be smirking at a time like this.

“I told you there was nothing to worry about.”

Stupid old man. He’s just completely oblivious to everything that is going on around him. It’s pathetic. My dad probably wouldn’t even notice if the house was on fire. He’d be too caught up in his own little world.

“Yeah right,” I mumbled, knowing that he wouldn't hear me.

I heard a low cough from the corner of the room. I turned and saw Jake looking at me. I could tell he wanted to get out of here. I can’t really say that blame him. Who would want to be here at a time like this?

“Oh, Kyle, you don’t mind staying at your grandma’s with the kids, would you?” dad asked me.

His voice was serious now, like he’d had a sudden change of heart. It was weird but I started thinking that he actually had a plan. Maybe he was going to man up and talk to mum; that’s why he wants us out of the house.

“Er, yeah, sure,” I said awkwardly. “I’ll drop ‘em off on the way to the hospital,” I told him, wanting to be as helpful as possible if he was planning on actually talking to mum and sorting this mess out. “Come on,” I said to Jay, knowing that he wanted to get out of here.

He smiled and got up, following me out of the room. I half expected to still see mum standing there with a confused look on her pathetic face, but she wasn't there. What a shame.

I ran up the stairs, with Jay still following behind as I went to look for Zack and Andy.

I checked Andy’s room first. When I realized it was empty my heart started racing. What if...? No.

“Your room,” Jake suggested.

He was right. Thank God. I walked in there and saw the two of them sat on my bed. They were talking and laughing, which was a really nice change. In all honesty's I can’t remember the last time I saw Andy laughing, or even smiling. There’s been so much pressure on him. I bet his so stressed out, and that’s without adding in whatever happened to him tonight.

For a moment I just stood there and watched them. I don’t know what I would’ve done if Andy never came home...

I don’t really know what I’d have done if Zack wasn't here before. I was a wreck. He’s a really good friend and I'm lucky to have someone like him there for me. He doesn’t have to be here. He didn’t need to look after Coby and Dean earlier and now, I didn’t tell him to cheer Andy up, he just did it. That’s how Zack is.

Hell, he didn’t even make things awkward earlier after I, er, did something.

“Kyle,” Andy smiled when he saw I was standing in the doorway.

“Feeling better?” I asked him softly, walking into the room and joining them on my bed. Jay came in too but he stayed standing.

“Yeah, Zacky told me a story about you,” he said, giggling a little.

Zack looked down and tried to keep a straight face. He’ll pay for this. I laughed along with him anyway, praying that it wasn't anything too embarrassing.

“It’s all lies,” I chuckled, knowing exactly what sort of idea he’ll be planting in Andy’s head.

“Zack said that-”

Zacky quickly put his hand over Andy’s mouth which made me laugh a little.

“Zacky said nothing,” he insisted.

I stared at him and smiled. Mad.

“So,” I started, looking to Andy. “How about I take you round to see grandma?” I asked him, knowing that he’d love to go. Spending time there means being treated like a little kid. I know how much he loves all that.

“YES!” He shouted.

“Right,” I smiled, “you go get some clothes back.”

He did as I asked and went to his room to start packing. I love it when people do what you tell them to. It makes me feel powerful. Yeah, worrying, me feeling powerful; imagine the things I could do.

“What did you tell him?”

“Nothing,” Zack said, swearing that he has no idea what Andy was on about.

I shook my head at him but let it slide anyway.

“So, are we going to see Beth when we drop them off?” Jay asked me. I nodded at him, but then found myself staring down at the floor.

I hate hospitals. Always have and always will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys :)

To be honest I didn't really realize how long I'd left it

I feel like i should have a lot more to say than what i can think of now... hmmm

Random over exaggerated fact: I've listened to the hell song by sum 41 over a million times since yesterday...maybe only 20 times but you know (still a lot)

What else could i say?

Ah...We're reading to kill a mocking bird in English. Not too sure why I'm telling you this, but why not? haha

LOL, i took the book that i plan this story in to school today. I told someone on the bus that it was the one with Mr. Baker in (we talk about him a lot, even with people who haven't read the story or heard of Mibba lol) and they wanted to read it...

The book also has the stuff i wrote when i was on holiday in August-ish, if you remember then, not sure why you would, but oh well hehe

And he wanted to read a Mr. Baker scene in it, but it had a scene that i didn't really want him to read in it... yeah

I was going to write this on Thursday but things came up and it never happened.:(

TESTS!!!!!!! :( Science ones on Thursday which are part of our GCSE's that i just sacrificed 2 hours of revising for to do this, lol. And business on Wednesday. Nothing big, bus revision should do it/ maybe Tuesday night, depending on how much i have to do, and when i get back from seeing the evil salad man grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That so made sense....

Anyway

Yeah

What?

I'm tired.

Omg

What?

I'm talking to myself!!!

(I'd continue this amazing conversation with me but I'm bored of typing so you'll have to use your imagination to work out what happened.) No...Not that Moosey. Eww

Anyway (second time I've said that...maybe)

Thanks to
Danny Worsnop. (Still no real answers to what they did to Andy :( Lol, loving your holy poop)

Moosey (Pumpkins....Awwww. The last time i saw a pumpkin was when we were forced to carve them *flashbacks* -shivers-)

HeartShapedLocket (@_@. Oh and other than the amazing face lol, i have to agree. Me and Moosey worked out that in this story he's kissed at least 5 people lol. This is only been like a few weeks though...I'm really bad at spreading time out.)

rossakamfzb (You has like total claim of a page. When i read your comment for some reason i was imagining you hyperventilating...and no, not the Simon Cowell version)

StarstripexMoose (You're finally up to date! lol How long did that take you? Yay I'm Rakel ha. And i am Cliffy, did you expect anything other than a few cliff hangers...I don't think i use them as much now though...do i?)

graggyaustin (Ha, our evil plans of doing something that I'm not going to say in case people react weird...I hope you know what I'm on about xD Zack and Kyle ay? hmmm lol)

EvilMonique (This is weird because on the bus i was trying to remember who it was that suggested doing different points of view. Then i realized it was you, well i hope it was you now that I've put this. Then i got home and saw your comment lol)

SillySunny (YOU'RE BACK!! hahhaha Gotta love screaming at computer screens...It's strangely really fun isn't it? xD)

For commenting :)

Can you tell i was kind of trying to make this author's note long. Not sure why...I'm just bored.

Sorry for parts not making sense/ confusing you/ the fast change of topic :)

Is it really that long? ...hmmm

I'll have to check when i post this.

Lol, i just did the spell check and, well, it said Mibba wasn't a word. The website Mibba, said that it wasn't a word...I suppose it isn't really but i thought it would count as spelt right in the check thing... hmmm

OMG I JUST POSTED THIS AND WOW!
The author's not is well longer than i thought it would be!

Longest author's note ever?

699 Words including what I am typing now lol