Status: Three-Shot/ Contest Complete.

Reila Reila

End.

It has been six months since I have been working with Reila. Although they said it would only be a temporary position, I'm still here. I am glad I am too. I have fallen in love with her, and I think she loves me too.

I knocked on Reila's door waiting for her to answer. I heard a muffled “come in” and opened the door. I was shocked at what I saw. “What's wrong?” I asked the girl crying on the floor. Reila looked up with tears gleaming in her eyes, “I can't do this anymore Elliot, this place is driving me crazy!” She sobbed out. I had been thinking a lot lately about why Reila was here. At first I thought they had mistakenly put her in here. But she had told me she did kill those people, and that it was not an accident. I was still curious about it but since she had not brought it up again, I decided not to as well.

She crawled onto her bed and laid down. I walked over to her and sat down. “I really wish there was something I could do to get you out of here but, I'm afraid my hands are tied in this matter.” I told her. She looked up at me strangely, “Do you love me Elliot?” I nodded my head. “Of course I do. What does that have to do with anything though?” I asked. She continued, “Would you do anything to get me out of here?” I hesitated, “Yes... but what could I do?” Her eyes lit up as she stood, “Well, I've got a plan.”

Wow what a great plan. I turned to look at Elliot as we were driving away from the Insane Asylum. Although, he may be a fool in love and emotions, he is quite intelligent. I gave him the layout of how he can get me out and he followed through perfectly. Too bad.

We arrived at one of my many hide outs. The first empty storage house I ever murdered in. Ah, what fond memories. “Elliot, did you bring the food and blanket?” I asked. He turned toward me with the items in his hand. Smiling he said, “Of course I did.” We sat and ate our food then laid down together on the blanket. He continued to tell me how our future together was going to be perfect. We would get married, have kids and so on. I just kept nodding my head, planning more beautiful thefts.

We made love that night. Only once, but it was enough. He fell asleep soon after. Completely trusting me not to do anything bad. I smiled. Plans are such great things. Six hours later when he woke up tied to a chair, I was honestly surprised he was confused.

“What is going on Reila?” He asked, a little scared. I walked towards him with a butterfly knife in my hand. “Nothing really, just making sure of something.” I smiled. He swallowed hard. “U-Umm... Okay... What d-do you need?” I sat in his lap. Rolling my eyes around I said, “Weelllll.... you know how we slept together?” He nodded his head. “I just wanted to know, do you love me?” He looked taken aback. “Of course I love you! You were worried about that?” I smiled, “Just a little. So if you love me.... Can I have something? To prove your love?” He wiggled in his restraints, stuttering,” I k-know th-that line! You a-always say th-that r-right before r-ripping out someones h-heart!” I put a hurtful look on my face, “Is that what my file said? I'm shocked, that's not true at all!” He looked relived for a moment. “I do not rip out hearts, I'm rather weak. I carve the out.” He screamed as the knife penetrated his chest. What a good day.

Of course I didn't get caught again. I said I wouldn't, didn't I? I do like Elliot's heart the most though. It is definitely the biggest. For now at least.