Fate (An A7X Story)

Prolog

"Anna, honey, will you go in and pay for gas?" My mother asked.

I looked up from my journal and couldn't help but smile.

My mom, Stacey Wilkins, was so beautiful. 33 years old. Black hair to her shoulders, green eyes, sweet smile, healthy body. I loved my mom. She's my best friend, I have the relationship any teenage girl would want with their mom. We do everything together.

"Sure mom." I threw my gum to the ground as I got out of our SUV. "Daddy, I'll pay."

He smiled at me. "Thanks, sweety." He handed me a $50.

My dad, George Wilkins. 35 years old. He was handsome, he use to be a model when he was around my age. Blonde hair, the prettiest blue eyes, he still looked like a model; like he hadn't aged at all. We laugh all the time, like a real family should. Everybody loves my parents, I'm the only problem.

Anna Marie Wilkins, that's me. I was born October 31st, 1991. My mother had me when she was 16. My grandpa and grandma Gallagher. (My mothers' parents) accepted she was pregnant, and threw her and my dad a wedding (They had money). My grandpa Wilkins (My dads' dad) died when my dad was 11. My grandma loved my mom, my moms' parents, and was happy I was coming (She had money too.) They got married August 19th, 1991. They figured they should get married a little while before I was born. I popped out 2 months and 12 days later.

I was an ok little girl, black hair like my moms, blue eyes like my dad. My parents were both naturally skinny, which meant I would be too. We had a great life, until my moms' mom died in 1999. I always colored with her and played tickle monster. That's when we moved to Colorado, to be close to my grandpa. I hated Colorado. I didn't have a reason why, I just did. I started Elementary School there and Middle School.

Middle School was what made me the way I am now. I had seen girls with choppy, layered, hair over one eye, skinny jeans, and tees that were crazy, cute, and had to do with music. I wanted to be like that. I took my mom to school with me and showed her what I wanted. She did it. I went to school the next week, and I had those friends; people call 'em Emos. So, I became an emo. A lot of people didn't like me 'cause of that, but I had my friends. My best friend Amy showed me a picture of a girl with Snake bites. I soon got those too, and then my nose, my tongue. I listen to Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, and many more "emo" bands. Then I became a wreck. None of my friends liked me anymore, no one talked to me at school. I became a cutter; suicidal. My parents moved me to Florida when I was starting High School, thinking that would help. I made new friends who understood me. Boys who liked me, but I never had a boyfriend. Then that changed too, but I was happy here. I cut and that made it better.

When I was 15, my other grandpa died, and soon after my other grandma died too. My grandma bought me a skull and cross bone IPod, specially made, for Christmas before she died. It's at home being safe. I had no other family. My parents are all I have. All we have is each other. Eventually, I got tired of wanting to be like everyone else, just to be accepted. I started getting an attitude, acting out in school, and the list goes on. As much as I tried to abandon who I was, I couldn't change it, or the label. I struggled with being stuck in the bottomless pit of time.

I walked into the gas station, getting me a Rockstar and paying for gas. I hurried and got into the car, not too sure if the cashier -whom I guessed was my age- was flirting with me or not, I had no experience with that stage.

"Thanks, honey." My dad smiled back at me, through the review mirror. "We love you."

I smiled too. "As I love you." I laid my head against the window. "Only 4 more days 'til we're home." I announced happily, leaning my head against the window and drifting off to asleep.

Moms' POV:

"She looks so peaceful when she sleeps." I whispered, looking back at our daughter.

We loved our daughter, but we could never understand why she did the things she did. I've tried numerous times to see from her point of view, see into her mind, but I couldn't do it without reading her journal. She kept that thing at her side at all times and I was not going to try and take it from her grasp. Invading another’s privacy is not tolerated in our household. Anna wasn't the same since we moved. She stopped talking to us completely after awhile, absorbed in her music.

"I know." George smiled at me. "She's had a tough last couple of years. I'm glad we took this vacation back to Colorado, she needed time away from everything. Besides, she liked it this time."

"Yes, because we took her snow-boarding."

"It was a good anniversary for all of us, even if she did get the better deal."

"There's nothing like seeing your father wreck shamefully on a snow-board, as he tried to show off and failed miserably." I laughed lightly.

"I love your laugh. I love you." He kissed my hand.

"I love you, too." I sighed. "Her cuts on her arms aren't as bad as they were, they're healing." My mind flashed back almost two months ago.

It seemed like only yesterday when I came home from work. I saw her sprawled out on her bathroom floor, blood everywhere, pale as a ghost and passed out. When she woke up in the hospital, she freaked out, told me things I never expected to hear her say. I shuddered at the memory.

"You need to stop thinking about that." He sighed too, "You couldn't have been there to stop her." squeezing my hand.

"She told me she wanted to die, George! To not have to deal with kids at school anymore!" I started to cry.

"Stace, don't cry. She's better now. We have our child back, she's still an...emo," He forced the word out, "but we have her." quickly assuring me.

"Your right." I sniffed. "At least she's talking to us again, and stopped cutting." He looked at me.

"She promised us she stopped." His eyes gleamed. "I love your eyes. They're so sexy." I blushed deeply.

"Keep your eyes on the road." I said sternly.

"Kiss me." He demanded.

"George."

"Kiss me."
I leaned in, he met me half way. I love our family, our little family. I thought that our life couldn’t be more perfect at this point. It was like we're getting a second chance to start over, do things the right way. I was day dreaming of our new life, not paying attention until I saw something in our lane, going the wrong direction. I stared a huge semi truck straight in the eyes, as it moved in slow motion towards us.

"GEORGE!" I screamed, but it was too late. We flew off the road as the trucker collided with the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own A7X or anyone famous. All of the other people I do own. Rate...Comment....Don't judge, it's my first story. This got posted because of Diggs. Enjoy, Diggs :)