I'm Tthe Beast?

The Sixth

Image

Three hours later I was once again on the couch, this time with Gigantor snoring at my feet.

Actually, his head was on my fe-

“Oh my God, your monster just slobbered all over my foot!”

Pulling my feet from under the animal’s head I quickly try to shake the offending liquid off. With my foot moving rapidly in the air I glare at the now awake dog.

Looking into Gigantor’s warm brown eyes I feel my anger begin to melt, “Stupid dog.”

“His name’s not Gigantor and he’s not stupid.”

I look up to see Jared, A.K.A. Blind Guy, enter the living room from the kitchen. He walked through the different rooms as if he actually could see the stuff around him.

I watched the way he moved. His dark shirt and pants clung to his body, accentuating his very appealing body shape, while the tips of his brown hair hung in his cloudy gray eyes.

My eyes travelled back down his body, appreciating the way his muscles moved beneath his clothes.

But then I noticed where he was heading.

“Wait! There’s a table-!”

I watched with wide eyes as Jared slamed his shin into a table that was sitting cock-eyed.

He lost his balance and started to tip over, but then I see Gigantor shoot out from my side and rush over just in time to catch Jared.

With his hand on the horse-dog’s back Jared glared in my direction, “You didn’t think to put the table back in its place after you moved it?!”

I return his glare, “Don’t blame this on me. I didn’t know that table didn’t belong there.”

My eyes widened even more when he growled at me.

“Excuse me?” I exclaim standing up, “that better be
Gigantor growling!”

Jared straightened up and started walking towards me, moving more carefully this time, “His name is not Gigantor!”

“Fine, how does Godzilla sound?” I stepped closer, now almost nose to nose with him.

“His name is Colonel.” His voice grew deeper with every word, causing my stomach to flip in a foreign way.

Standing so close to him, our breathed mixing together between us, I stared into his eyes, watching as the grey clouds swirled around his pupils.

I watch as those cloudy black circles expand and dilate, as if they really could see me.

Or at least a shadow of me.

For the next few seconds we continued to stand close, silence echoing between us.

But that silence was broken when loud banging forced the door to vibrate.

Jumping apart like kids caught necking on the family couch Jared and I both stared at the door.

When the door banged again Jared carefully walked to the door.

I followed him, curious about who would visit a blind man.

I mean, it’s not like they could recognize you as their friend or anything.

When Jared opened the door I peeked around his shoulder. Standing outside was a man a little shorter then Jared. His long blonde hair was pulled back into a tail, his brown eyes glowed with mirth, and his shirt and jeans hung nicely on his body.

“Yo, Jared! How you- oh.”

The man stopped talking when he noticed me.

“Uh, did I come at the wrong time?”

Jared sighed, “No , actually you can do me a favor. Take her.”

I glared at the finger he pointed at me.

The blonde guy looked from Jared to me, “Ah, Jared. You know you’re my man and that I’d do just about anything for you, but I don’t share my woman. And I really don’t want to try your already used item…”

I stare at him with wide eyes, shocked, “Excuse me? I am Rhoslyn Leon and I do not associate myself with this kind of man!” I yelled, pointing at Jared.

The blonde guy looked at us, incredulous, “You mean you’re not…?”

Jared sighed again, “No. She’s just stranded right now. I was hoping you’d take her into town.”

“Oh. Sure. Yeah, I could do that.”

“Finally,” I exclaimed, “Now I can get back to my life.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew *wipes my brow*

Now the real fun can begin... Muwahahaha!