Status: updates with comments

I Did What Last Night?

011

Two Weeks Later

Nikki’s P.O.V.

I still can’t believe what happened the other day. I mean who loves Kevin. I sure know I do. I mean at least I knew the truth for I long time I just didn’t want to accept it but being with George it opened my eyes that I was better than that.

Well we have been getting along better now. I mean we’re kind of sharing the bed. I have new couches by the way. He thought I was joking about going shopping for some but still it’s done and I have new couches. I mean if you saw that sight that he’s really trying to make me forget but it’s always going to be in the back of my mind.

“So what are the plans for this weekend?” George asked me

“Nothing that I know of why what are you thinking?” I asked him

“Well I don’t think you want to know all my thoughts right now” he said with a smirk.

“Your right I don’t want to hear your naughty thoughts” I said

“You don’t right now but I know at some point in time you will” he said smiling.

“I might want to later but not now” I told him smirking.

“Yet you say I have naughty thoughts but you’re the same way as me baby” he said kissing me.

I just know I love this guy I’m just not too sure what to think. I mean I just don’t want any pain to come from anymore of this. I know what you’re probably thinking it’s a little too late for that type of pain to come since it already did when I never really expect it to.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked me

“Just something don’t worry about it” I told him

“I don’t like when you say that” he told me

“Well right now I’m still trying to forget the fact you fucked my cousin and I’m not sure how
many times it was” I told him

“It was only that one time and I regret it more than anything. When I thought you were going to leave me for good I wasn’t sure what to think I mean you’ve given us a try when I was thinking with my dick when you weren’t here” he said

“Yeah but I was working which I don’t understand how you we’re thinking with your dick when u got some the night before” I told him

Okay I know I might sound like a bitch but he said something that put me in bitch mood. I mean he can’t just think I’ll forget what the fuck he did. I mean he should be happy we’re even in the same room or even bed because if I didn’t really care about him he’d be on the couch and I’d b in my nice big bed alone.

Next Day

I did my normal daily things I decided I should stop being a bitch to George. Yeah I know that’s very hard to do. I decided to leave work a little early. I pulled up to the drive way and I still had this uneasy feeling that something was wrong. Who knows what’s going to happen with my luck?

I walked into my house and saw my whore ass cousin once again but this time they we’re fucking in the kitchen. I wish I did file those papers now.

“How long have you been fucking each other really this time?” I said walking into the area without them even knowing I was home.

“Your home early” George said stating the obvious pulling away from the whore quick.

“Yeah see I was going to stop being a bitch to you but now I don’t even want you to touch me ever again” I said to him.

“Well maybe if you we’re doing what you we’re supposed to he wouldn’t have come to me” Kim said

“If I was you I’d shut the fuck up because I’m really not in the mood for this shit” I said

They both shut up and put their clothes on while I walked out of the kitchen. I knew I was a dumbass for falling for him. I mean he has thought with his dick since we’ve been married. I should have just tried to get the divorce even if it was in front of a court room.

They both made their way to where I was at. Wonder if either of them is going to answer my dam question.

“So how long have you been fucking each other behind my back?” I asked them again
George but his head down and didn’t want to answer that question but I knew this whore would just love to rub it in my face.

“Well since he doesn’t want to say I will. It’s been since we met” Kim said

Did this bitch just admit to fucking him for about a month now? Oh hell no she just admitted it and he isn’t saying shit. That mother fucker. Yes I just called George a mother fucker.

“Kim if I was you I’d leave now while you still can because I’m not going to be so merciful in a few minutes” I told him

She looked at me wide eyed and ran out if the place. Well last time I told her that she didn’t believe me so her car ended up on fire.

Hey I gave that bitch fair warning I mean I could have done something far worse than fire now I would break with something very heavy or a gun which ever felt better or more so quicker. My first guess would be the gun.

“Let me explain what happened” George told me

“I’m done listening to bullshit lies I thought I was done with bullshit lying people but I was far from wrong. I don’t care about anything that happens between us anymore I gave it a try again and this happened again and I don’t need to know how your dick just went inside the whore” I told him.

“So you’re not even going to let me say anything?” he asked

“No” I said walking away from him.

I went to my room and locked the door. I packed a bag for a few days. This time I wasn’t going to come back to him or being married to him.

“You’re leaving again?” he asked me

“Yeah and this time the papers will be signed and I’m not coming back here until I know you’ve moved out and to where ever you decide to go” I told him walking away

“Nikki don’t leave please” he said

“I think it’s a little too late for that fucking shit” I said throwing my bag into the back seat

“I’ve never begged anyone to stay yet here I am doing it to you and you’re just walking away from me” he said

“Basically yeah” I told him getting into my car and leaving this place I call home for a guy I knew it would never last with.

I drove to London’s place this time. I didn’t want him to think every time I had a problem I ran to my family which would be bull fucking shit in my mind. I turn to my friend’s most of the time before I do my family. I guess my friends are basically a part of my family anyways so it just makes things much easier for me.

I pulled up and saw Matt’s car there. I wasn’t expecting that but fuck it better than being near his friend.

I grabbed my bag and went to the door where I saw London opening it.

“What are you doing here with a bag?” she asked me

“Long story but the divorce is on” I told her

“What happened between you and George I thought you we’re happy?” Matt asked me

“Before or after I caught him and my cousin fucking again turns out it never stopped” I said

“Taylor is going to kill him” London said

“Oh best part is I haven’t told her yet you’re the first two people” I told them

“Taylor doesn’t know yet” London said

“So George keeps his ball for another day” Matt says

“Not really” I said

“But if Taylor doesn’t know then everything is okay I thought?” he asked

“Well once Taylor finds out he’s going to regret cheating with Kim” London told him

“Well how is Taylor going to find out?” he asked her

I sent Taylor a little text message and mark it as urgent to meet at London’s. I just hope the guys aren’t mad about everything that’s going to happen with this whole ordeal.

“I kind of sent her a message” I said

“Okay so Taylor is on her way now” London said

“Okay then George is fucked” Matt said

“Yes he is” I said

“Why was he fucking her again I thought he said that was only a one-time thing?” Matt said

“Matt I’m really not the person you should be asking this too your friend is and I don’t want to hear him out since it’s all lies again” I said

Ten minutes have passed and Taylor has showed up. I’m not too sure if Matt is comfortable being around us talking about the whole issue I have with George that is going to happen as soon as Taylor ask why that text was marked urgent because I never mark texts as urgent unless something happens.

“What happened?” Taylor asked when she walked into the house

“I’m going to call my aunt and have the papers drawn up again” I told her

“What the fuck did he do?” she asked me

“Kim” London answered

“That mother fucker is dead. I’m going to cut his dick off and shove it down his throat then I’m going to make sure he chokes on it” she said yelling.

“That’s going to hurt” Matt said

“Yeah well I gave him a fair fucking warning if he hurt her again” Taylor said

“Maybe I should go and talked to the guys since funny keeps texting me” he said

“Bye Matt” we all said as he walked out of the house.

Next Morning

I woke up from a night full of drinking I wasn’t going to go to work today. I was going to talk to my aunt and have everything done because I can’t stand being married to someone who doesn’t really love me like he said he did. I just need this to be done and over with.
I just hope I can start fresh from everything that happens. I mean whoever believes in love is full of shit because it isn’t real. Well from what I’ve know it isn’t. it kind of makes me wonder if there ever was a guy who was really meant to be with me?

If there is where the fuck is he at because I sure as hell can use him right now. Maybe this would help my world from falling down as farther than it is already. I guess I still have a little bit of hope to find the guy of my dreams and hopefully there really is a guy who’s not a complete asshole out there for someone like me. Maybe I don’t deserve to a good guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while I've had writer's block plus i started college so things have been a bit of a mess lately.
I promise I'll update when i can hopefully I'll do it sooner rather than later
Thanks for everyone who stuck in there for this update
i know it's a filler but the drama is just starting