Status: updates with comments

I Did What Last Night?

018

Three Weeks Later

Nikki’s P.O.V.

George basically banned Jason from the house and didn’t let him in. I think he did it because he’s been more here than going out with our friends and is actually stepping up on being their father. But today was different from the rest we’re going to court and he cancelled the divorce. I’m not going to lie he still does have doubt that the kids are his but if you look at them you can clearly see their daddy in them.

I mean if you look at these kids you see George more than you see me. I guess you can really see how much I hated him during my pregnancy. I mean who wouldn’t hate him for all the shit he pulled on me. I know I sure as hell did. We put the twins in the car and we’re on the way to the court house.

“I’m actually pretty nervous about going in there” he told me

“Why I told you they are yours” I told him

“Yeah but this is the first time since everything happened that we’re actually arriving together and everyone is going because no one but our lawyer’s know we cancelled the divorce”

“If I was you I’d prepare for some bitching” I told him

We soon arrived at the court house. We got the kids out and George was carrying both of the kids while I had the diaper bags for the babies. This was a sight I never thought I’d ever see but I mean he is here for them now and I’m not sure if he means he’ll always be here for them though.
_________________________________________________________

George’s P.O.V

The judge soon came in. He had a smile on his face I was actually starting to wonder if he wasn’t going to give us a divorce to begin with. I’m not going to lie though him not giving us one actually helped me realize she wasn’t going to wait for me on the kids to be a father. She was going to do it alone or with that mother fucker. I still can’t believe she was going to do anything with him then him kissing ass buying her flowers I didn’t even know she liked.

“I see you both have changed your minds on the divorce” he said

“What?” I heard a voice I didn’t want to hear right now say.

“They haven’t told anyone yet I’m guessing” the judge said

He looked at both of us and we shook our heads. He just smiled about that.

“They are not divorcing anymore” he announced to everyone in the room.

“You’re fucking kidding me right” I heard the bastard say

“If the people in this court room do not quiet down I’m going to stay holding people” he said warning everyone.

He started looking at his papers and opened the test. I’m not going to lie I’m still nervous about hearing these results I mean I know we agreed on cancelling the divorce but I just want to make sure they are mine. I mean what guy wouldn’t be nervous if finding about two kids or not.

“Well congratulations Mr. Ragan you have two children” he told me

I smiled in relief now I can officially call them mine. I was beyond a little happy about it. I mean who wouldn’t be so happy to find out for sure they have two new babies. I sure as hell am but I’m just mad that they had to come the way they did but they are here.

“I see I’ve done my job here so court dismissed” the judge said then left the room.

“I told you they’re yours” Nikki told me

“I had to make sure though with everything that had happened” I told her

“So how does it feel to still be a married man” Matt told him holding London

“Pretty good I just want to go home with my family now” I said smiling looking at Nikki and our kids.

“You better take good care of them” Jordan told me
“Oh I’m planning on it” I told him

I walked over to Nikki and got my kid’s car seats with them fast asleep in there. I couldn’t help but smile at that fact. I mean it’s hard with two at once. I’m not even sure how Nikki was going to do it alone but I’m happy everything seems to be working out though between us.

We loaded the kid’s in the car and we’re on the way back to the house. I looked at Nikki in the middle of two car seats. I didn’t think I’d ever see that ever in my life but then seeing this just made me feel like nothing can go wrong between us.

We unload the kids and they finally woke up once we we’re home. I’m surprised they slept the whole way both ways. I just haven’t told her we’re going on tour in about a month so now probably isn’t a good time knowing I’ll make her mad and I’m still trying to get back into her bed.
I just hope when I do get back we can actually sleep in a bed we can actually share. Shit I even got tested for everything that could be a STD so I can actually get in the bed and I’m clean for everything.

“Looks like they know exactly when to wake up” Nikki said as one baby started to cry.

She got our son out of the carried and he was wide awake. While our daughter was being a little angel still sleeping while our son was always awake and crying. It’s like they are the opposites from each other but came from the same place let alone he is older than her.

“I swear he’s a momma’s boy already” I told Nikki

“I guess he just takes after his daddy and whines about everything” Nikki told me

“I do not even do that” I told her

“Really? Since you got tested you’ve been begging to get in my bed” she told me

“It looks softer and better” I told her

“Yeah I know that’s not the only reason you want in the bed” she told me

“Come on I’ve been good lately” I told her

“Fine but just for a night you can sleep in there” she told me

“That’s what you say now” I told her

“Well I’m going to go change him” she said before going to the babies’ room.

I was finally going to sleep in that bed. The bed I’ve wanted to sleep in since I moved back in and she makes sure I can’t sneak in there with her. I guess things are going better than I thought they would have been going. I just need to bring tour up to her.

I heard a knock come out the door. I got off the couch and found London and Taylor along with the guys. I opened the door and everyone come inside. The baby was still asleep.

“Where is the other one?” Dillion asked looking at the babies

“With his mom” I said

“Hey he had a dirty diaper” Nikki said coming into the room with our son and a bottle

“He’s nickname is going to be fat boy or little George” Jordan said

Everyone started laughing but me.

“Well he does take after him in many ways” Nikki said

“Fuck all of you” I said

I soon heard a soft little cry coming from the only baby not awake yet. I looked down and she was starting to move. I got her out of her carrier and picked her up.

“She probably needs her diaper changed now” Nikki told me

“Okay let’s switch” I told her

“When are going to try and change a diaper?” Taylor asked me

“I do too change diapers” I told her

“When?” she asked me

“When Nikki is asleep and I don’t want to wake her up” I said

“Is that the only time” she asked me

“No” I said
“You want to change her then?” Nikki asked me

“Fine” I said with my daughter still in my arms.

I went to their room and changed her. I knew it was probably going to be feeding time for her too. I just can’t wait until they sleep through the night.
_______________________________________________________

Nikki’s P.O.V.

After George went to change our daughter I heard a knock on the door. Okay who can that be since everyone is here so no one should even be knocking. I went for the door and opened it and I saw the walking STD there
.
“What the fuck are you doing here?” I told her

“You know why I’m here you fucking man stealer” she told me

“News flash dumbass how the fuck can I steal someone when we were married to begin with?” I told her

“I don’t give a shit if it wasn’t for those little fuckers you had he wouldn’t be here and you’d be divorced” she told me

We we’re both outside and I made sure to close the door behind so no one would hear us. I really didn’t want anyone to hear all this bullshit going on between us. I mean I’m about ready to knock the fuck out of this bitch.

“You seriously need a fucking reality check he left your dumbass and your still cause problems between people” I told her

“You’re not shit Nikki I don’t give a fuck if your still married to him he’s coming back to me” she told me trying to go in my house.

I grabbed her by her fake ass hair and pulled her back until she hit the floor.

“You need to stay the away from shit already” I told her

“Fuck you Nikki you aren’t nothing but a scared little bitch” she told me

“Seriously bitch I’m about a few seconds from whipping your ass” I told her

“Ha yeah right you wouldn’t do shit” she told me

“Fuck you whore” I told her

She slapped me before I knew it I punched her. She scratched me while I kept punching her. I broke her nose from the amount of blood coming from her nose. She slapped me and I kicked her. As you can tell years of her pissing me off has finally came down to this. We keep going like this but she added hair pulling and I just kept punching her like there was no tomorrow.

I mean who the fuck wouldn’t want to beat the person who almost fucked their whole marriage up among other things. Then telling George he wasn’t the father of our babies when he was. My bitch side was all the way out and there was nothing going to take her back in. All the pain I felt is finally coming out.

“Nicole what are you doing?” I heard my mom as I felt arms grabbing me.

I looked up and saw George picking me off Kim. While my dad was picking up Kim along with my uncle who happens to be her father. What can I say rage is a bitch for her?

“She started it and I’m just protecting myself” I said

“Dam bitch finally got what she deserved” Taylor said

“Taylor” London said

“Well you know its true chocolate” Taylor said

“Let’s just say she said the wrong fucking thing to me then tried to go in my house” I told my mom

“Kim has always known she isn’t welcome in the back house Steve why she is even here?” my mom asked my uncle

“I don’t know but I’m already tried of this and about ready to cut her off but I think right now she needs to see a doctor” he said getting his daughter in his car.

“I’ll talk to you later” my dad told him

“Yes but it’s glad to see Nikki has finally released her anger we all knew she had” he told my dad with a smirk.

“I think it’s time to celebrate” Taylor said bring a bottle of Jack Daniels out.

“Well try not to get into anymore trouble” my dad said as my parents went back to their house.

“What did she say anyways?” London asked

“You don’t want to know” I told her

We all went back inside the house. Tonight was the night where everything finally happened and I actually felt very good about it. I mean from her pissing me off when I was pregnant to know I’m happy I had the babies sooner because I loved this result and everything else that’s happened so far.

“I’m still in the bed though right?” George asked me

“Yes you’re still in the bed tonight” I told him

“Good” he said

“You’re not getting sex though” I told him

“Yeah I know that I know I’m not that lucky with you” he told me

“How was the test anyways?” I asked him

“I’m clean of everything” he said

“Maybe if you’re a good boy you will get some soon” I told him

“I need to tell you something though” he told me

“Okay just tell me” I told him

“We’re going on tour in a few weeks” he said

“I know” I told him

He does know I had already found out from my friends. I mean they told me and asked me if he had already told me. I guess he was waiting for the right time to tell me.

“Who told you?” he asked me

“I have friends you know” I told him

“I wanted to tell you though” he said pouting

“And that’s why he’s your son” I told him

“Hey that’s wrong” he said

“Not really I mean I think Jordan was right about calling him little George because you act the same and he’s the baby version” I told him

I started walking away and he brought my body closer to his. Oh he has no idea how much of a bad idea this was for him. I just moved my body closer to his and knew exactly what he didn’t expect me to do.

“And wait until our daughter gets bigger she’ll be just like you which is evil” he told me

“Like that’s a bad thing” I told him

“I can’t wait until I can do what I want with you again” he told me

“And I think I’m need in your pants probably right now” I told him

“Just wait until later you’re a tease and you know it” he warned me

I got free from his grip and he just came closer and kissed me. Oh now he’s trying to tease me. Not working very well.

“Nice try but that’s not going to work very well” I told him

I guess our marriage just might work out from everything the way it’s going. I mean me teasing him and him trying to tease me is just something we’re going to have to get through. Just hope next time we have sex I don’t get pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been awhile and this story has been going for over a year already but thanks to everyone who has been reading but if you can comment and tell me how you like it or what you think you'll get a faster updates.
By the way read these stories too and comment on them
Can We Start Over
This Love I Confess
At The End Of The Hurt
Who Should I Choose
Inside Me Now There's Only Heartache And Pain
Can't Escape Decisions Made For Me
The Pain I've Grown To Know