The Moon's Light

Christiana

She was graceful, regal, and proud. She could also be a stuck up bitch. That was what the children said about her when they thought her back was turned and she wasn't listening. If only the little fools knew the truth. She heard every dirty thought they had. Not all vampires read minds. That would have taken the fun out of the talent. Reading minds however was a very essential talent that had gotten her through many years. Most of those years being ones when she wasn't with Rayner. She hated the man sometimes. She hated him mostly for the current day and age. She didn't want to be seen as a small child like so many other children were. They were immature and idiotic. How could they think that she, the daughter of kings and queens, could possibly be one of them? It was sickening to even think of.

She waited until the little annoying shifter bitch had left the room before she stood up and began to glide across the room. "Can we leave this goddawful place already?" she asked with a pout. Christiana sat on the edge of the desk leaning towards Rayner. He had always been a handsome male even from the moment she had met him. He was older than her by several years both literally and chronologically. Most, when they met the coven master and mistress assumed she was the elder. They were wrong. Rayner and Christiana had simply come from different backgrounds. Something that showed in their bearings and outlook on life.

Rayner continued working on his papers. He was teasing her. They both knew it. After all, it was something that he did on a regular basis. He took pleasure in it. She knew that for a fact. She tried to let it annoy her, but she always managed to forgive him in the end. "We have a new fledgling at the house. Samuel sent me a text message about the child. And apparently this one really is a child. Younger than I am, physically." They had met few vampires that were their age. Most of the ancients tended to die off from loneliness or mis-kept pride. They were not two such. "Shall we see the child?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, new story from us...again. We decided we wanted to play with all the stereotypes. So my next chapter will be better, but I have to run. I love you all!