Pictures of Sprinkles and Whipped Cream

One Shot

Cat tilted his head to the side and blinked two times before grinning evil. Nightmare was passed out on the trailor couch, one leg swung up over the dinner table and both of his arms bend in some weird angle behind his head. Cat ignored that Nightmare looked unusually calm and peaceful laying there, he was Cat after all – he loved messing with people, especially his bandmembers.

And this time he knew that he was completly safe from being... totally tickled to death by four men at the same time when he did something mean. The other three men was out to check the enviroment.

Cat was free to be mean.

Fifteen minutes later he was back on the same spot (maybe a little bit more to the left, but still; he was back there) with a pout in his face. Either the guys knew that Cat would be up to something or it was just a horrible coincident that they didn’t had shit Cat could use to be mean against Nightmare.

The only things he had found was collected on the tiny desk next to him, extra gas for the trailor, beer, sprinkles, vodka and whipped cream. Even Cat knew that using the gas was a very bad idea, the beer and vodka would be a waste of good stuff. Left was the sprinkles and whipped cream.

Cat knew very well that you could have very fun with those two things, but he wasn’t really thinking about eating the guitarist.

All though... he could take some very very very mean pictures of Nightmare and maybe accidentely put them up on the internet. Maybe.

Cat supressed a giggle and settled to grin misivious instead while grabbing the whipped cream and sprinkles and placed them on the table.

Carefully, not to wake the older man up, he tried to pull the black t-shirt off, sliding the right arm off first and then continuing with the left, giggeling quiet when Nightmare’s head lolled forward against Cat’s bare chest.

“Oh Nighty,” Cat leaned Nightmares head back against the wall again and stroked the mans cheek. “You’re so screwed.”

He tossed the t-shir to the side and begun to work on the pants too, he wasn’t out to get naked picture off Nightmare (not even Cat would sink to that level), he would just get them a little bit lower.

A meowing sound came out from Cat and he did wide eyes when Nightmare snored lightly and shifted around his body, in lack of something better to do Cat hid under the table. It turned out to be useless since Nightmare only let his leg fall down to the floor, accidently knocking the sprinkles jar over and get the rainbowed colored stars all over the couch and the floor.

With a relieved sigh Cat stood up and, without thinking a secind time, grabbed the whipped cream and straddled Nightmare’s thigh. He had a bit of habit about ending up in all of his bandmates lap at least three times a day, mostly Whip’s or Nightmare’s, and had never seen anything weird about that.

Eagerly he shook the whipped cream, not thinking about the small bouncing motion it created maybe could wake Nightmare up. Humming for himself Cat pressed down the tiny button, facinatinated watching on how the whipped creamed floaded out from the can and over Nightmare’s chest.

Nightmare groaned lightly in his sleep, his head tolling to the side as he was completly oblivious about the patterns Cat created over his chest and down to his stomach. With a thinking sound Cat leaned back, being kept steady only by the thin wriggling table slice, as he moved the cream can lower down.

“Mwah!” Cat whispered with a grin, reaching out for the camera when he realised what was missing. With the camera in one hand he grabbed the now almost empty sprinkles jar, wriggeling unsteady over Nightmare’s thighs and freezing in fear when Nightmare whined a little and bucked his hips upwards a little.

“Oh.” Cat showed teeth in an evil grin. “Mjau.”

Quickly he shattered what was left of the sprinkles over Nightmare’s chest, placing two of the bright purple star sprinkles decorative on Nightmare’s bottom lip, and held up his camera.

After fifteen shots Cat decided that hurting his back in so much pain by taking those pictures wasn’t worth it. After all, he was Cat Casino, a very fragilure, beautiful, boy. What would people say if they saw the pain he had caused his so sweet smooth flawless back? He ignored that Whip’s answer would have been “Someone fucked our little princess careless against a table again”.

Gently he placed Whip’s beloved camera on the desk and reached out after a towel lying next to him on the couch, shrieking shocked when Nightmare moved a little too much to be asleep, and grunted weakly.

“Cat, what are you doing in my...” Nightmares voice faded away as he with wide eyes looked down on himself. “Eric! What the hell have you fucking done?”

Cat screamed in horror, whenever someone in the band called him by his real name he was in major trouble. Scared he tried to get away, but Nightmare’s was to fast and grabbed his hips, pulling him back and held on until Cat had gave up on the useless struggling.

“Are you gonna kill me?” Cat asked with a voice that he forced to sound pityful and did his best puppy dog face so that Nightmare maybe would go easy on him. It had no effect what so ever on the practically boiling man.

“No. Just use the most painful torture ev –” Nightmare quited down and dragged his tongue over his bottom lip, getting the two sprinkles stuck on his tongue. “Oh my... God. Can you even take me serious now?”

Cat chose between being a nice liar or rudely honest, a smarter boy may have made the right decision.

“No.”

Nightmare’s eyes narrowed and Cat shrieked again, he knew very well that Nightmare did his best to contain him self from hitting the bands youngest member – him.

“Sorry?”

Nightmare was not in the mood to even pretemd to fall for Cat’s cheesy smile.

“Eric Bäckman.” Nightmare said slowly with cold voice. “You gonna clean this shit of ever so neatly, and I will later decide what the hell I will do to you.”

Cat whimpered painfully before a lightbuld with the shape of Whip popped up in the back of his head. He never got why it always had the shape of his singer, but it was quiet amusing seeing Whip as green. Almost like Skurt, but without the colorful hat.

“No. Not that look.” Nightmare threatingly pointed his finger against Cat’s chest. He knew Cat well enough to know that a Whip shaped lightbulb just had popped up in his mind – after a couple of beers Cat tended to be very easy talking.

“Which look?” Cat did his best ‘I’m-oh-so-innocent-and-sweet’-look while sliding down on Nightmare’s thighs. “I have no look.”

“Cat, don’t –” Nightmare whimpered and tilted his head back against the wall when Cat started to lick off the whipped cream from his chest. “This is so wrong in so many ways.”

“Mjeah.” Cat lapped up the cream from around Nightmare’s nipple, much like the animal he had got named after. “Wrong taste good.”

“Just get it over with.” Against his will Nightmare arched up against Cat’s teasingly massaging tongue, this simply encouraged Cat as he slided down fully on the floor and grabbed on to Nightmare’s hips as his mouth moved lower down over Nightmare. “Cat! I absolutly fucking forbid you to – hey! When did you get up my pants?”

Cat stopped his licking of Nightmare’s belly button and looked up with a smug grin.

“I move extremely quick.” Cat’s grip over Nightmare’s pale hips got firmer and he kept him still. Cat loved teasing, and when he had got an idea in his head it didn’t disappeared in the first place. Right now his idea was to get Nightmare horny and then just leave him as the mean creature he was. “Just kdding, I did it when you were asleep.”

“You what?” Nightmare tried to stand up but felled down with a whimper when Cat sucked on his hip bone. “You’re a sick horny bastard that deserves to rotten deep down in hell.”

Cat sat back on his heals and looked up at Nightmare with an innocent look while licking away the cream getting stuck on his lip. Proud he looked over Nightmare’s stomach and chest, not glistering in the weak light from saliva, not an ounce of the white mass left and Nightmare was panting slightly.

“Horny bastard, heh?” Cat lowered his mouth over Nightmare’s crutch, pressinghis lips hard against Nightmare’s textile hidden erection. “I’m not the only one then.”

With his smug grin Cat stood up to leave, his wor here was done – his teasing had succeded more than he had thought even.

“You’re clean now Nighty. Ain’t I a good Cat?”

Cat turned around to leave, not thinking about that excitment actually could do much to a person. In Nightmare’s case it made him move faster than he ever thought was possible for him and wrestled a shrieking cat into the closest bunk, not giving himself time to botter about whose bunk it really was.

“Nighty! Get off.” Cat's voice was just half serious and he used the ‘I have to get away’ wriggeling more as an excuse to move his hips up against Nightmare’s.

Nightmare ignored the fake pleading and forced down Cat’s hands next to his head, grinning proudly when he saw the awestrucken expression in the younger boys face.

“We gonna settle a deal.” Nightmare changed around Cat’s hands so that he could hold both Cat’s with just one of his, moving down one hand between them. “I’ll make you come so hard like you’ve never come before, and you’ll erase those pictures of me.”

“How did you know abooooh.” Cat gasped when Nightmare’s pressed down his palm over his crotch, he hadn’t realised that the kitchen scene maybe had affected someone more than just Nightmare.

“You’re Cat. We can’t leave you close to a camera for one minute without finding counless many useless pictures of yourself on it.” Nightmare grinned and pressed down his palm again, rubbing lightly when he got Cat to gasp in delight. “So, how do you want it? Earse the pictures or not?”

Cat thought quickly. He could either not erase the pictures and get a few minutes of laughter (and one hell of a pissed of friend), or he could erase the pictures and get what seemed to be an awesum blowjob, or fuck, he would let Nightmare decide which himself.

For once Cat actually used his brain.

“Get my pants of within ten seconds and we have a deal.”

End.


[A/N: Sorry or the crappy ending, but I had no idea of how to finish it off, and if people now want, I'll make a sequeal. :p]