Status: Active.

Finders Keepers

Got My Head Up In The Sky

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up, covering my bare chest with the blanket and rubbed my eyes. I got out the bed and took a good look around the room with my body wrapped in the blanket. Last night, I was too busy doing it with Zack so I didn’t get the chance to look around yet.

The room was simple; just like a typical guy’s room. It had a queen-sized bed, a desk, a small sofa and a wardrobe. The walls were painted light grey, the floor was out of wood and there was a wide window on the wall where the desk was pushed against. He had three basses and they were all placed next to his desk. But unlike any guy, the room was actually clean. No clothing on the floor and instead they were properly hung behind the door.

His desk had some photos, a lamp and a laptop. I took a closer look on the photos and they were photos of his family, his band and his friends. I decided to be nosey a little and opened his laptop. It lit up, showing me a photo of Megan Fox on the desktop. I laughed and closed the laptop before looking around again. There was a full-length mirror on the wardrobe door and I looked at my reflection.

My red hair was messy; it was like a flame on my head. I looked paler than I usually did, my lips were dry and my face looked so tired. Overall, I looked terrible.

“Someone is finally awake.” I turned to the door and saw Zack smiling at me, wearing nothing but a towel wrapping his hips. I really tried not to run my fingers down his nicely built abs and pull down the towel.

I tore my eyes from his body but looking at his face just made it worse. I wanted to kiss him so bad. “How long have you been awake?” I asked.

“Two hours.”

“Why didn’t you wake me?”

He shrugged. “You seemed really peaceful,” he answered, “And I did so many productive things in the two hours.” He stood behind me and we looked at our reflection in the mirror. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed the top of my head while I was still holding the blanket to prevent it from falling.

“Last night was great,” he murmured against my hair.

I laughed. “Really? I thought I was sloppy in bed,” I replied, turning around.

“Nah, who said so?”

“I just think I am.”

“Well, you’re not,” he kissed my forehead. He looked into my eyes and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. “You’re so beautiful.”

Thanks, but what do you feel about me? I smiled. “What time is it?”

“Around eleven.”

What are we? I groaned. “I promised Alex and Lisa I was going to have breakfast together.”

“You can ask them to have lunch together to make it up.”

I thought for a moment and shrugged. “Maybe I can.” He smiled and moved to open his wardrobe and I went around the room to gather my clothes and put them on the bed. I took off the blanket and started to put on my underwear. He turned around from his wardrobe and looked away as he saw that I was putting on my bra.

I grinned. “What’s wrong, Johnny Bravo?”

He just smiled without looking at me and walked out of the room. I chuckled; he was so adorable. It was like he had never seen me naked before.

- - -

Alex stared at me from across the table as I was eating my sandwich. Lisa was just being cool and eating her salad. He was staring at me as if I was growing three heads at once.

“Would you stop looking at me?” I snapped at him.

“No I won’t, until you tell me where you were last night.”

“I told you I was at Zack’s.”

“Really? And why were you there all night?”

I felt a little bit uneasy as he threw that question at me. Lisa rolled her eyes. “Alex, leave her alone. She’s twenty-one – you’re speaking as if you never had sex when you were younger than she is now.”

I stuck my tongue at him and he scoffed. “Okay then, one question and you have to answer it.” I nodded. “Do you like him?”

I went silent. Do I like him? I mean, I feel attracted to him from the very first time I met him. I think he’s really attractive and really sweet and nice, but do I like him? I feel happy whenever I see him and a huge part of me really want to get to know him a lot more, but can that define my kind of ‘like’?

My mind flashed back to the day when we first kissed. I was seeing stars and fireworks, and last night – god, I wouldn’t trade anything for it.

I smiled. “Yeah, I like him.”

But does he like me back?
♠ ♠ ♠
protective Alex is protective. and Penny makes the grand confession! do you think Zack likes her back, or is he just playing with her?

I almost had a boyfriend last night! turned out my crush likes me too but he only wants to be friends because he doesn't want to be in a relationship yet. oh well. I feel both happy and sad. I'll be so fucking pissed off if he suddenly goes out with another girl :]