A Vampire in Hogwarts

Chapter 17: Protective

Edward turns the radio on. Lexa jumps out of bed.

“I was sleeping!” Lexa says furious

“Sorry, I forgot” He says with a bad boy smile. She smiles back.

“Don’t you think you’re New York parents should know about you?” he asks Lexa handing her a phone. Lexa covers herself with her sheets. He uncovers Lexa. They start fighting for the sheets and he ends up in top of her. She laughs out loud grabbing him tight.

“Where’s that phone” she asks him. He picks it up out of the floor and gives her the phone. She starts dialing. She puts the phone in her ear and with the other hand tells Edward to go away, he doesn’t.

“Hello, who is this?” Lexa’s mom says

“Me mom” Lexa replies

“Hi Lexa! Are you enjoying the school?” she asks

“Yes is very fun” Lexa replies

“Aren’t you supposed to be on a vacation?” she asks

“Yes, I am in Washington” Lexa replies

“What are you doing there? With who are you?” Mother asks worried

“Mom do not worry! I found my real mother and I am with my friend” she says annoyed

“Your mother? Is that friend a boy?” she asks knowing Lexa by a lot.

“Yes and yes ok” she says pissed off

“You are dating your brother!” Mother says surprised

“No! Disgusting! He is adopted! And he is a vampire too … I just called to say I am ok and I am not going back” She says hanging up.

“That was rude” Edward says getting in top of her again. They start kissing.

“Esme want to tour you around town” Alice says interrupting
“Oops!” she adds going away

Edward laughs getting out of bed.
“Very funny Alice!” He yells
“Get dressed, we are going out” he says. He gets out of the room. Lexa picks hot pink and white stripes long sleeve dress, black flat ankle boots and a long pearl necklace. She brushes her blonde hair straight and goes out.

“12 seconds, that’s a record for a vampire girl” Edward says laughing. Lexa rolls her eyes.

Lots of talking, driving and fresh air. The tour around Forks was like camping inside a car. Constantly Edward and Esme laughed at Lexa’s reaction to the interesting places the visit. They ended up in the forest.

“Why are we here?” Lexa says running with them.

“We are gonna make fun of you a little” Edward says.

“No fair!” she says standing up. Edward return to her and carries her to a not so bumpy terrain. It’s sunny, but the trees cover in shadows some spots. Esme and Edward are sparkling.

“No way! Seriously?” Lexa says amazed. They all laugh. She stands in the same spot next to Esme without sparkly skin. Esme looks at her smiling and hugs her. Edward looks at them wondering.

“What else you fail to have?” he says laughing a little. She punches him. They start to fight but Esme stops them.

It was getting dark. They run back to the car and Lexa falls asleep in the car.

After 3 weeks is time for Lexa and Edward to return to Hogwarts. Everything is packed and they are saying goodbye.

“Hey! We didn’t make any plans to find my dad” Lexa says getting inside the airplane. Edward stays silent.

“I said something you know!” Lexa says

“We did so much we forgot about it” Edward says handing Lexa a pillow. She smiles. She sits and immediately falls asleep. She wakes up with the pilots voice.

“We are here” Edward says waking her up

“No! Quick, tell me the plan” Lexa says getting her bags. Edward gets his bags and walks away. Lexa follows.

“Tell me the plan!” Lexa says

“The plan is not to search for your father, he is dangerous” Edward says in a serious tone.

“He is my father! He won’t hurt me!” Lexa yells at Edward

“He killed tons of people, babies, mothers, elders. Killing his daughter is nothing” Edward yells back at Lexa. Lexa walks faster to go away from Edward, he stops her.

“I want to protect you, I love you Lexa!” Edward says looking at her deep into her eyes. Lexa hisses at him and goes away.

// If he loved me for real he would search my father for me. If he loved me for real he would not treat me this way, I am not a baby!// Lexa thinks entering the train station.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry! I took a small vacation, but I'm back!