Status: Active, chickies. Working on chapter 3 =)

The Things I'll Never Say

Abigail

I can’t breathe.

“Calm down.” I said to myself. It can’t be that bad.

But, oh, it could. In preparation for highschool, I had repeatedly watched Mean Girls.

“In. Out. In. Out.” I reminded myself, breathing in and out slowly. I reminded myself that if anything was too stressful, or if there was anything I couldn’t handle, I could either go down to the nurse or the school social worker, Mrs. Linnen.

Yeah, like I was actually going to do that.

I sniffed my nose. I needed a tissue. Badly. Really badly. I rummaged through my brand new LL Bean backpack. I found my lucky pencil and enough erasers to erase every mistake I had made in my life, but no tissues.

Damn!

Reluctantly, I pulled the sleeve of my hoodie over my hand. Making a fist, I quickly wiped my nose with the shirt.

I stood up and brushed myself off. I took my compact mirror and held it an arm’s length away from myself. Thankfully, I didn’t wear makeup, so my crying didn’t ruin anything. I reached up and pulled the hair tie that held my thick hair in a ponytail. Shaking my head, my hair cascaded around my shoulder in long waves. I ran my fingers through my hair, wincing when I pulled through a tangle. I decided not to put my hair back up, and put the hair tie on my left wrist. I took a deep breath and pulled open the door. I knew that the bell had to be ringing in any minute.

I stepped out of the room, shuddering. I gulped and looked around the busy hallway. There was this guy giving me this look, the look I was used to getting. The look people gave me when they didn’t recognize me. He had dark brown eyes, and eyes that reminded me of the coffee I had drank hastily this morning. I saw the platinum blonde next to him, talking animatedly, waving his arms around. Coffee eyes wasn’t paying attention to him, he was too busy looking at me.

I didn’t like it.

I blushed and my hair fell around my face, successfully hiding me from the world. I saw Coffee Eyes’ eyebrows shoot up as his gaze followed me as I slowly walked down the hallway. As I reached the end of the hallway, I looked back.

He was gone.

I frowned. That look he gave me… I couldn’t explain it. Not the look that the rest of the world gave me, but his expression changed as I walked down the hallway. Coffee Eyes. I blushed. I always had a weakness for boys with brown eyes. Like Orlando Bloom. Man, just looking into the eyes of Mr. Sexy Pirate man made me melt like dark chocolate…

Focus, Abigail, Focus.

He intrigued me. And I don’t know why.

Who was he?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so weird... when I get into an Abigail mindset... I can't seem to write much! How weird is it that it's easier to write as a rebel teenager than a normal teenage girl?

I don't get it.

Anyway.

I gotses my first comment! YAY! I was soo excited! I know there's more of them lurking out there somewhere!

AND FIVE SUBSCRIBERS!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! It means so much to me that you're interested in my little story!

Stay Tuned!