Forgotten Drumsticks

Lost Love

Billie, Mike, and Tre were getting ready for their next concert in CA. Libby and Emily are in Berkeley looking around and shopping and waiting for the guys to finish the show so they all can go out and have a good time. Emily hears her Green Day ring tone playing on her cell phone. She picked it up to find out it was Tre and he needed a favor.

Well, I'll tell you some of the back story so you're not so confused. The guys had been over to Emily and Libby's studio the night before. Tre brought some drums, Mike brought his bass and Billie brought several instruments and his sexy voice!! They all left around 11-11:30. Only after having the police called on them (twice). The only thing they left was empty spray cheese cans, empty beer bottle's, a broken couch, and Tre's drumsticks.

Now I can get back to the story... ... Tre called for Emily or Libby to bring him his drumsticks. They wouldn't be able to get back to the studio and to the concert before the concert started. "Fuck, Emily what the hell are we going to do? He's waiting and we're empty handed! FUCK!" Libby says as they pace back and forth.
"What the hell are we going to do? I think I have an idea but, I don't know... ." Emily says as she runs to the car to get her Green Day wallet.
"Emily don't leave me in the fuckin cold! What's going on in that Green Day plastered brain?"

The both of them walk into a music store where Tre had said "That's where I get all of my gear." As they were driving by the small corner shop in their car. After Emily finally filled in Libby, Libby goes up to the hot punk guy behind the counter.
"Hey we're friends of Tre and we were wondering if you had any drumsticks that he would use?" as she turns to Emily and says "God that sounds gay, Em a little help?"
Emily then walk up to the counter and tells the guy to get the best fucking drumsticks in the whole damn place. ( I think this guy felt like a dominated love slave, you could tell from the look in his eyes ) "Alright but, it's gonna cost ya. Maybe if you come to my house later I can drop the price just for you?" the punk says to Emily.
"Em I think I'm gonna barf if you do it, never mind a whole studio to myself, go ahead."
Emily says to her new found date "So how much?"
"For you, $30."
"Em we need to hurry just pay and let's go!!!!!"

Emily unwillingly pays the $30 and jumps into the car.