Guilty Pleasure

Bitch Slaps and Bar Fights

After a wild night of partying, I woke up late and realized that I was supposed to be meeting Audrina and Alexis, my two best friends, for dinner at the Palm Court. I didn't rush though, I took my time getting ready, they could wait. I always liked being the last person there anyways. I proceeded to put together an outfit, consisting of a black leather high waisted Topshop mini skirt, a black Dolce & Gabbana lace tank, black Manolo Blahnik pumps, and a black Louis Vuitton bag.

After deciding on my outfit, I put on mascara black eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, red lipstick, and some Chanel foundation. Feeling confident and accomplished, I walked out of my penthouse and into the elevator. After I walked out of the building, I walked to my black Ferrari, a gift from my father after not being home for my birthday. I got into the car, and drove over to the Plaza. I gave the valet my keys and strutted into the hotel.

Before I could make my entrance, I encountered some trouble. Some dick bumped into me, ruining my perfect entrance and sending me flying to the ground. Everything in my Louis was rolling around the entrance of the Plaza and I'm pretty sure my iPhone was scratched. I went to look and see who knocked me over, and it turned out to be James Franco, the actor. He was super hot in person, not going to lie, but I heard he's the biggest dick anyone could meet; and that automatically made me hate him.

About two minutes after he helped me up, he was still holding onto my arm. It was creepy. I yanked it away and took a step towards the door before I heard him say, "Uh, sorry". He sounded normal, maybe even…nice.

I replied saying, "It's fine. Thanks." I couldn't have been more rude and I realized I should probably say sorry, but he spoke again.

"Copping an attitude, huh? Do you know who I am?" he asked me, and I swear I was going to smack him.

"Obviously I do. How did you want me to react? Bow on my knees then blow you? Hah, don't think so." I teased, getting more annoyed by this guy every second.

"Well then you're missing out" he said back.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Last time I checked there was one God, and he sure as hell wasn't you. Have a nice day, dickhead." I shouted to the absolute scum that stood behind me. I walked over to the reservations table and made my way to where Audrina and Alexis were sitting. After I kissed Audrina and Alexis on both cheeks, I sat down and didn't bother looking at the menu, I knew what I wanted.

"Whit, what the hell was that about?" Audrina asked, always wanting to know what happens with everything. She was a gossip queen, and even though I loved her to death, she really needed to snap into reality.

"Just some jerk off actor named James Franco. He puts himself on a pedestal because he's an actor. I mean, come on, everyone can act. He's nothing special." I told them.

"Oh my God, you were a bitch to James Franco. Are you kidding? Whit, he's like angelic. He's beautiful!" Audrina said.

"Puhlease, there are so many hotter guys out there with nice personalities." I told them.

"But he's James Franco!" Audrina insisted.

"I know, Aud. Give it a rest would you?" I snapped.

"Whit, relax. I would've done the same thing." Alexis told me. Now that girl was my number one. We've been friends forever, we even live in the same building. She wasn't as much of a party girl as the rest of us, she was more maternal, if you know what I mean. We had the exact same personality, and taste in guys; and we always agreed with each other. She's like my other half.

"Thanks Lex" I told her.

"But you could use James to your advantage" she told me.

"How? And why would I want to?" I asked her.

"It's simple. James Franco has a girlfriend. And it's not just anyone either. It's Kristin. As in Kristin Cavallari, you're sworn enemy since we were thirteen." Alexis said to me.

She's right. Ever since I was thirteen, I hated Kristin Cavallari. I'll tell you why. Simply, she's a bitch. We were all in the Hamptons over the summer and there was this Fourth of July party that my family had in our house there. I really liked this guy Derek and I invited him to the party. Kristin knew I liked him, back then her and I were okay with each other. After Derek got there, we made out a little bit and then I went to get a drink. Kristin, being five years older than me, started flirting with Derek, who was sixteen, and they both disappeared. I walked into to my bedroom to change when I found them having sex…in my bed. That's when I discovered that Kristin was a disgusting whore and I've hated her ever since.

She's always tried to steal my boyfriend's since then, but she stopped for a little while. I'm guessing the reason was a guy named James. Oh, she was in for it alright, I was going to give her a taste of her own game.

"Alexis, this is why you're my bestfriend. You're a fucking genius!" I told her.

"Well, what can I say" she said, pretending to be modest while laughing along with Audrina and I.

After we finished our courses, and hour and a half later, we hopped in my Ferrari and went over to one of my favorite clubs, Scene. We were let in immediately and went to the VIP section. We put our bags down and went to order drinks. Audrina and Alexis had to go to the bathroom so I told them I'd order their drinks for them.

I walked over to the bar, and while I was ordering the drinks I heard someone say something from behind me.

"Well well well, who do we have here? I had a feeling I was gonna see you tonight" and I could tell from the voice that it was James. Perfect.

"What can I say? Believe it or not, I'm really glad you're here" I told him.

"You didn't seem like it earlier" he said back.

"I wasn't in a good mood, sorry if I took it out on you" I replied.

"It's okay, I was rude too and I'm uh, I'm sorry" he said sincerely.

"Do you wanna dance?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure" he said to me.

'I'm the Shit' by DJ Class came on and the crowd went crazy. James and I were grinding like crazy. I saw Kristin from across the room holding a bottle of Grey Goose and dancing like a maniac. I decided that now would be the perfect time to make my move. I looked at James and then went for it. We started making out but it wasn't too long before I heard Kristin and her annoying voice screaming.

Before I knew what was going on, my hair was pulled and my face was slapped. I looked at Kristin and flat out punched her. I saw security approaching and ran over to the VIP section, gathering my stuff and telling Audrina and Alexis that we had to leave. We ran out of the club as fast as we could and hopped into my Ferarri. I put my keys into the ignition and drove my car home as fast as I could.

The girls decided to sleep at my place tonight. After we got home, we passed out. Audrina was throwing up, Alexis was holding her hair, and I was half asleep, finishing a bottle of water. I felt like shit, but my goal was accomplished. Kristin was definitely going to start something but I didn't care. I'll deal with her drama tomorrow, but for now, I was going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't like this chapter at all.
Jessica Szohr plays Alexis and Leighton Meester plays Audrina.