Guilty Pleasure

Jealously Kicks In

I sat in my kitchen, doing nothing. It was really unusual for me. I hated being this bored. I decided I would for a little shopping trip on 5th. I threw on some cute clothes, grabbed my leather Balenciaga tote and I was off.

As I walked in and out of shops, I noticed something… or should I say, someone? As I walked into Armani, I saw James looking at suits. I immediately walked over to him.

"Fancy seeing you here, Franco. What did you do, decide to stop by and shop while the babysitter still has the kids?"

"Ha-ha, very funny. And no, my wife has the kids" he said, playing with his platinum wedding band.

I felt extreme jealousy, something I didn't feel very often...or ever. I was really beginning to like James, but he was married, so technically, I'm not even competition. That sucked.

"Well, that's always nice. Needed to get away?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that" he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"We all need a break sometimes, don't we. I needed one too, that's why I'm here"

"Wait, you're married and have kids too?" James asked seriously, a marveled look on his face.

"Not yet… It's just, my family is so dysfunctional. I can't handle it. I need to move out." I told him.

"Well, Sienna and I are looking for a live-in nanny if you want to come live with us. I know it sounds awkward but we could be together more" he said with a smirk.

"As appealing as that sounds, I'm not a huge fan of children. Sorry" I said.

"It's cool, it's cool. Where do you live anyway?" he asked curiously.

"Fifth Avenue, near the park. In the penthouse over in the Bryant complex." I told him.

"No way. I live around the corner" he practically exclaimed.

"Well, thats' convenient. Nobody's home right now, if you wanna go back to my place. We can hang out, order room service… the whole nine" I said seductively, yet nonchalantly.

"Let me pay for this suit, then I'll drive" he said. Jackpot.

When we got into the elevator that went straight to the penthouse without stops, I grabbed James by the collar and we began an intense makeout session. By the time we got to my bedroom, I was in my bra and panties and he was in Armani boxers.

Three hours later, we woke up, wrapped in each others embrace. James then piped up, "I have to go. I'll meet you here tomorrow, say one o'clock?"

"Sounds great" I said, grabbing his face and kissing him deeply and passionately.

"I can get used to this" he said.

"Me too" I replied. "Don't forget, one o'clock tomorrow"

"I definitely won't" he said, trying to put on his clothes as we madeout.

Before he left I called out, "James, wait!"

"Yeah?" he asked.

"We're going to have to put some coverup and bronzer on your neck. You have a hickey" I said, smirking.

He just leaned into my doorframe smirking and eyeing me. Yes, I can definitely get used to this.