Status: indefinite hiatus; possibly going to be re-written.

Stain

Monster

Silvan walked into Klara’s room to find her lying on the bed, sobbing into her pale arm. As he walked over to sit on the foot of her bed and attempt to comfort her, he realized she was muttering some undistinguishable mantra over and over again to herself. Her long, deep red ringlets fell down her back, glistening in the early sunlight that came dancing in from the window.

Through her uncontrollable weeps, she felt the sudden addition of weight at the end of her bedpost and she held her breath so she could stop crying enough to whisper a weak, “Who’s there?”, an innocent, young-sounding, feminine voice taking over her usual cockney accent.

“Its Silvan, love.”

There was a short moment of silence until the tears overcame her calmness yet again, and she began crying. He made his way closer to her and stroked her hair, shushing her softly and telling her everything was going to be okay.

“W-why did he choose h-her ov-over me, Silvan?”

It took him a moment to dig up his response, seeing as he didn’t quite see the answer himself. Klara had been fighting for Aleksander ever since she set eyes on him, and he knew this. He knew it was more than a slight obsession, he knew she fell hard for him, and never quite got back up.

“I don’t know, darling. I really don’t. But honestly, you need to try to get yourself back together, pick up the pieces. You don’t want him to see you like this, do you, Klara?”

“No…but maybe it would do him good-” she replied, her cockney intonation taking over, “-for him to see what he’s done to me. Then maybe he’d leave that manky whore and see what he’s been missing the entire time. Or, maybe he’ll become really guilty and off himself, that would be mint, wouldn’t it?”

Silvan sighed, rubbing her back, her face was still in the pillow. “Don’t talk like that, you know you wouldn’t want him to do that, ever. No matter what happened.”

She began crying for a moment, then got herself back together, her innocent voice once again resident. “I know…ugh…I hate this.”

“I know you do, honey. Now, do you wanna go get a drink with me? I promise I’ll make sure you won’t see Alek.”

“Alright…” Klara said, her heart fluttering a bit and a smile trying not to become present on her face.

***

Aleksander ran his fingers through Alena’s brunette hair, her head on his chest. She could tell from the way he was breathing that he was extremely strained and worried. Which was completely true. He was so…shocked almost, by Silvan’s actions. That he would be so upset over something like that. Almost…scary. Silvan just didn’t typically get mad, especially over things like that. It was at the point in their relationship when Silvan didn’t care about anything Aleksander did, but he cared about every little thing he did at the same time. But it really wasn’t like his character to get that furious over him sleeping with someone…maybe it was just the fact she was a Nymph, who knew.

“Darling..?” He said as he looked down upon the siren that was before him.

“Yes?”

“Do you wanna come with me to do something?”

“Sure…what is it?” Alena responded with, she hesitated before answering his question, afraid of what the task would be.

“I want you to see something. Put your dress back on really quick.”

Alena did as her lover asked, and slipped on the dress, looking at him oddly. He walked out of the room and into the hall, she could hear him going through a cabinet. He returned with three large raw steaks and a large container of what looked like pure blood. She looked at his gatherings questioningly, almost anxious as of what he was planning on doing.

“Follow me.”

She did as he asked, again. Following his slim figure to a door that opened to a winding staircase. It was almost as typically expected as it was nauseating. She held her hand on the cool, metal rail while she suddenly came to the realization as to why it was so sickening.

The sudden, thick cloud of a putrid odor of what smelled like decay came over her and Aleksander. He began coughing almost as she was, looking at Alena to prepare her for what she was about to see.

She looked all over the room, nothing was there. She just saw what looked like a pile of trash in the corner, that was rotting. But then the pile of trash began to breath…and what almost looked like whimper. Suddenly, a pair of deep, deep, deep black eyes stared back at them. The face was completed with an almost unnoticeable straight lined mouth and a tiny looking brittle nose that looked like it had crusts of blood around it.

Alena stared back at the monster, terrified of what she had become.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am way too lazy to do outfits. -.-
Uhm.
I have something to say.
NOBODY (except like kellyy. xD) has been commenting this.
Seriously.
If I don't start getting comments, I'm taking it down.
ALSO.
COMMENTS = UPDATES!!!