Status: indefinite hiatus; possibly going to be re-written.

Stain

Attacked.

The creature locked eyes with Alena, staring back intently. The room was completely filled with silence, not one sound rang out. Aleksander’s heart pounded in his chest, terrified his sole fear of the situation would take place, as did Alena’s.

The monstrosity was terrifying to her. It wasn’t its appearance, it was what had cause it’s appearance. The fact that what had happened to Alena had also happened to this poor soul and that his result might as well happen to her, made the sickening feeling she had had the other night before come back, and her desire of death as well returned. Only after seconds of staring into each other’s eyes, ebony into amethyst, the more atrocious of the duo attacked the other, sending Alena onto the stone flight of stairs. A heart sickening scream ripped from her throat, being followed by Aleksander jumping onto the creature and attempting to get him off of his lover.

The monster didn’t cause any harm, but instead he continued to stare into the pools of purple that were the windows of Alena’s soul, not saying a word, but precariously attempting to fight off Aleksander without looking. Alena’s screams died out, and her attacker whispered but two words to her;

”Help me.”

It was almost as if during the seconds those two single words had been uttered, everything else fell to a level of silence that was almost numbing. She had to re-catch her breath, and finally the commands that were coming from her male partner were being heard, she removed herself from under the creature, and ran upstairs; shutting the door behind her.

Her back was pressed against the cool wood, her heart racing a mile a minute. Sweat was beading from her brow and ran into her eyes. Why had he asked for her help? Why had he even attacked her? Why was this even happening to her? What if she turned out like him?

The questions continued doing the sprinting laps in her mind, making her sweat even more and her heart quicken. The next thing she knew, she was lying on the cold, cold floor.

“Are you alright, love? Sorry, I couldn’t get through.”

She looked up to see Aleksander stretching his hand out to help her up, “Hun?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. Just…shell shocked, almost.”

“I’m so sorry, sweetheart. I won’t take you down there ever again. Okay? How does that sound?” Aleksander replied as he took her into his arms and lightly planted a kiss on the top of her head.

With the thousands of questions she had, she simply had to resort to silencing them for the time being, and simply nodding her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, its short. But I REALLY just wanted to get something up.
I'm sosososo sorry for the extremely long wait; see, I had written this chapter, well what was supposed to be this chapter ,on a piece of paper in school, and I lost the paper.
I lost complete desire to re-write it, so I procrastinated until today.
I am indeed on Christmas Break currently, so it will hopefully be updates galore!(:
Also; I have a new joint story that will be beginning after the holidays entitled As Long As I Can Touch Your Face with my good friend, Kellyy. It will be an Avenged Sevenfold and Black Veil Brides fanfic, and it has a great plot and I'm very excited to write it.
Readers of Slutgarden, I will also have a new chapter for that story up soon, and the absolutely INSANE plot I have planned will begin (:
I also am hoping to get another realistic fiction up by the new year that I've had an idea for for a while, which is based on some events I experienced July through November (-.-).
Thank you SO much, you all mean a lot to me, your reads, your comments, everything!(:

Lots of love,
Lyndsey<3(: