Status: indefinite hiatus; possibly going to be re-written.

Stain

Off With His Head

Her eyes were round, she stared at Aleksander's figure.

"Aren't those just in fairy tales and movies targeted for teenage girls?" She whispered at him.

He smiled, "The kind you've read about are. The kind I am. The kind you are, are quite different. We don't melt at the hit of sunlight, we can't turn into bats, wolves, or mist, and we definitely do not sleep in coffins."

She continued staring at him, her figure relaxing a little bit.

He laughed, stepping towards the bed, she scooted back a small bit.

"And we definitely don't have to worry about the smell of werewolves."

***

Silvan walked down the main hallway leading to the main front door, Kazcha was to be expected any moment.

He opened the door and stepped outside and looked up at the dismal grey England sky, wishing for sunlight.

He laughed at his meek disposition, a vampire wishing for sunlight, how ironic.

A black sports car pulled up into the gravel large drive in for the large manor set on the countryside near the outskirts of London.

Silvan smiled, crossing his hands in front of him.

A woman stepped out of the car, she had on a red dress, a black jacket, black heels, and large sunglasses.

As she stepped in front of Silvan, she pushed her sunglasses up to push back her long light blonde hair to reveal her round scarlet red eyes. "Priv'iet, Silvan."

"Priv'iet, Kazcha. How are you?"

She looked at him, a look of bitterness in her eyes.

"Fine."

Silvan looked up as he opened the door for her.

Kazcha was the mate, or wife, of the England Vampire Coven, Reki Krovi's, leader, Vikas. Her main job was to make monthly visits to the residences of the vampires allowed to keep hold of Nymphs.

"How many do you have?"

Silvan thought for a moment.

"Four." He thought it would be best for him not to inform Kazcha of the newly born Nymph Aleksander had changed.

She suddenly stopped walking and turned to him. The chill and emotionless tone was replaced with anger, bitterness, and annoyance.

"You are allowed to have three. The ratio is supposed to be every two Vampires is three Nymphs."

"I know, Kazcha. But what is the harm of one extra Nymph?"

Her voice suddenly was raised. "A lot of harm, Silvan! I have been part of this coven many more years, more centuries, then you or Aleksander have! And I have seen many things go wrong when even just one extra Nymph is added to the equation!"

"Like what?!"

Kazcha's eyes flashed a bright blood red, they slowly faded back to scarlet.

Her voice became a slow and steady whisper, "Get rid of the Nymph, or get another Vampire. Or I'll make sure Vikas will have your head."

She walked out of the hallway, slamming the door behind her.

Silvan hit the wall and made a loud audible noise, Aleksander came out of the room the girl was in.

He had a cocky smile playing on his face, "I take it the sweet dove was just here, wasn't she?"

Silvan glared at him, "If by sweet dove you mean demonic, masochistic, and insane vulture...yes."

Aleksander laughed, "You know, this girl is very attractive."

Silvan glared at him once more, "Don't even think about it."

"Oh, I already have."

Silvan walked into the main parlour, Aleksander followed him. "Did the amnesia affect take upon her?"

"Well, she didn't say much. Other than the fact she thought I was like Dracula or that horrendous Edward Cullen character. So I honestly don't know."

Silvan sat on the vintage couch, looking at him, "You better hope so. We don't need her escaping and telling all of the British Isles that there are bloodsuckers like us running amok."

Aleksander laughed, his scarlet eyes twinkling, "I prefer majestic blood taster, thank you very much."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT WOOT! :D

Finally updated(:

Doesn't Kazcha seem like quite the beeyotch?!

CMNT4CMNT?!

C'mon you little comment whores(:

Kthnxbai

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.