Status: indefinite hiatus; possibly going to be re-written.

Stain

Plastic.

Alena sat in the leather seat, uncomfortable.

Aleksander was driving them to the shopping mall, insisting she needed clothes and he was going to pay for it. Obviously she didn’t know why, but she hated the feeling of him buying something for her.

He looked over at Alena and smiled.

“You look like you’re about to have a heart attack.”

She looked at him, he already had his eyes back on the road. “Shut up.”

He laughed, “Why do you insist on me not doing this small favour for you?”

“You already have done enough, Aleksander.”

“Likee?”

“Like saving my life, letting me live with you, saving my life again.”

She counted them off of her fingers then glanced at him and smiled.

“Those aren’t favours.” He whispered as he parked the car.

He got out and walked around to her side, opening the door for her.

Alena still had on his shirt and somehow made it look fashionable, and he had made Klara let her borrow a pair of jeans that she had unwillingly accepted.

He walked into the mall with her with dark jeans and a black and white plaid button up shirt and a pair of Aviator sunglasses, girls entering or exiting the mall swooned at him and whispered remarks of his looks in one another’s ears.

He looked at Alena and smiled, nodding towards a group of men.

“They find you attractive.”

She looked at him with disbelief while he had a displeased yet entertained smirk on display on his gorgeous face. “What? You can totally tell. They’re standing there, arms crossed, looking you up and down. With vulgar thoughts probably running through their minds.”

She rolled my eyes, “Whatever.”

He laughed, sitting down at a small table in a food court area, he reached for something in his pocket, pulling out a wallet.

“Now, I’m not the type to shop. So, take this.” He handed her a rectangular piece of shiny plastic, “It’s a credit card, the people working in the store will know what to do with it, don’t worry. Its unlimited.”

She held the small object in her hand, looking it over.

“Aleksander Vrasjekahn” was printed onto it along with a set of numbers.

“Go on,” he said with a smile. “I’ll be here, waiting for you, krasivaya zhenshchina.”

She smiled at the familiar nickname, “If you say so.”

She turned away and walked toward an appealing looking store and felt his eyes on her.

Boy, he was unimaginably perfect.

___________________________________________________________________

She met him back at the place maybe an hour and a half later, he was sitting there, speaking to someone. The two of them stood up.

“Alena, I want you to meet someone.”

It was a tall lean woman with shiny brown hair and deep brown scarlet eyes with a smile on her face.

“This is Vanessa. A friend of mine. Vanessa, this is Alena.”

Vanessa shook her hand lightly, looking at Aleksander. He nodded.

“That’s what I thought…well, I must get going. Pleased to meet you, Alena.”

Alena looked at Aleksander, “What was she talking about?”

He laughed, “Nothing.”

She gave him the credit card and he took it back with a smile and a gleam in his eyes.

“So, find anything interesting?”

“And what would you classify interesting?”

“Anything that…caught your eye especially?”

He practically whispered his reply, sending a cool chill down her spine.

“Uh…not really.”

Way for me to ruin the moment.

He laughed, “Did you buy a dress by any chance?”

“Yes, why?”

“Well, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to dinner tonight, darling.”

She smiled, “Sure. Why not.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!
My computer was getting fixed for nearly two weeks because something was wrong with the screen. -_-
I promise it won't happen again.
<3
Aleksander's outfit.
Kcmnt4cmntwhoresbai

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.