Status: This is story is in connection with Wolfish Behavior.

Bite Me

Decades after the feud between the Pures and the Cursed finally ended, bad blood is once again being stirred.

After much hard work and brutal battles the pure race of the werewolf kind finally managed to end the curse. They wiped out every single cursed werewolf, with the exception of the peaceful few, and restored harmony to the area.

With rumors rising of a werewolf rebellion, anti-werewolf werewolves, it couldn't have been a worse time for a small mishap of epic proportions to rear it's ugly head.

A rough night on a full moon, anger bubbling in his blood, and a pure distaste for human beings leads Barker into making the biggest mistake of his life. He bites a human, thinking that he's killed her, but rather he has changed her. There hasn't been a case of a cursed werewolf in years, and now he has committed the ultimate crime.

Instead of executing Barker on the spot, the leader of the Aldridge pack of Anchortown has made the choice to give him and the girl a chance. If Barker can manage to tame the fresh lust for blood of the girl both of them will be safe from death.

Kimber Dew wasn't expecting much of out of life. She's been damaged and broken over the years of her short life. In pain and angst Kimber runs away one night, and that dreadful night ruin's her life. She is viciously attacked by a beast from behind. When she hits the ground she thinks that it's over. However when she wakes up, something is wrong. Something is very wrong.

Cursed to be a werewolf or not, in his eyes she is still a human. And he hates humans.
  1. Waking Up Is Hard To Do
    Introduction: Kimber's point of view.