Status: rewriting

Waking Up After Rain

Chapter 1: The Crash

Running away is the best solution to the problem.

Or at least thats what I told myself as the tiny car whizzed down the parkway. Rain fell down from the sky like buckets, ricocheting off every inch of the car with a plink. The road was barely visible to the eye, as if a black sheet had been draped over the scenery. But I sped on anyway, rounding the curves from memory.

In my mind I could still see him, standing at the side of the road, his face torn in a selfless decision. He thinks that he's helping me. He think's I'll benefit. He's wrong.

I took a deep breath, wiping away a tear that escaped from my eye. With the back of my hand I hit the radio, turning the dials until I recognized a song.

You're voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Eyes still focusing ahead of me, I twisted the knobs again until the volume was on high. At last, I could barely hear myself think. My eardrums rang in protest, but I let out a sigh of relief-I had found a silence to my talkative thoughts. I almost smiled.

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, I don't wanna ever love another

What am I supposed to do if he leaves? How would I tell Jared? How could I be enough for him?

I could feel a dull ache in my head, and I wondered if I was going crazy. Surely there was a point in which too much lost must take a toll on a person. Maybe my brain could no longer hander the stress, the pressure.

You'll always be my thunder

I just needed some time to rest, and think about it. To make a new plan, restart.

So bring on the rain

I closed my eyes, just for a second, and took a deep breath.

Oh baby bring, on the pain

And opened them just in time to see another car coming crashing into mine, head on.

and bring on the thunder.

And then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello loves :)

So for my new readers, heres the first chapter of my old story. For those who are already subscribed, you know by now I'm rewriting the whole thing based on the comments of my lovely readers, who kindly told me what I already knew: I had a good plot line, but my writing sucked.

Throughout writing this story the first time, I was working on another which I have already finished, and sort of served as a gradual writing skill increase or something. Anyway I don't really think you care so I'll leave you now with the hope that you beautiful people would like to comment something to tell me how I did on rewriting ;) Thanks a bunch

<3