Status: Currently Writing Chapter 3

I Wanna Meet Chad Dylan Cooper

iwon the contest

Carly and Sam were hanging out in Carly’s apartment after school. Just like any normal day Sam was hiding out in Carly’s apartment and leaning out her refrigerator. That was until Sam’s phone rang.

“Yello…..yeah….uh huh….ok cool...bye” Sam hung up

“What was that?”

“I won a contest to meet Chad Dylan Cooper on the set of Mackenzie Falls.” She waved her fingers mystically when she said Mackenzie Falls.

“But I though you hate that show.” Carly said. It was true, Sam hated anything to do with that awfully acted, overrated casted show.

“I do.”

“That’s so not fair.”

“Why not?” Sam said plopping down on Carly’s couch eating yogurt

“Because” Carly began casually “I WANNA MEET CHAD DYLAN COOPER.”

“What’s going on?” Freddie said entering though the open door.

“Sam is going to meet Chad Dylan Cooper.”

“Who?” Freddie asked

“Exactly.” Sam said as if Freddie not knowing pop culture proved her point about it being OK that she won the contest.

“Then why does Sam want to meet him?” Freddie asked a hint of jealously in his voice.

“Because he’s yummy” Carly answered for her.

“That he is.” Sam agreed. “And I wanted the water bottle.”

“A water bottle?” Both Freddie and Carly asked her.

“Yeah I was thirsty and I had no money. They were handing out water bottles to people who signed up for that stupid contest in the mall.” Sam got up and walked to the kitchen, Carly and Freddie fallowed.

“So you’re going to tell them you don’t want to win the contest.” Carly said being the voice of reason.

“No of course not, I won the contest fair and square.”She said throwing away the empty container and putting the spoon in the sink. “Oh I should probably check my e-mail, the guy from the contest said they would send me the details in an e-mail.” She walked over to the computer and the others fallowed.

“It says here that I have won a trip to the set of Mackenzie Falls for me and three friends.”

“One” Carly said pointing to herself “Two” pointed to Freddie. “And Spencer.”

“Spencer?”

“Yeah it says that if you are under 18 you must be accompanied by an adult and we both know that we don’t want your or Freddie’s mom tagging along.”

“Good thinking.” Sam confirmed.

"Hey this could make a really cool iCarly segment." Freddie suggested.

"That's a great idea." Carly confirmed.

“So it’s settled we’re going to California next week.” Freddie finalized the plans. All three shared in a celebratory cheer.

-Meanwhile in California-

Chad was lounging in a lounge chair outside of The Falls trying to soak up some of the California sun.

“Chad.” Said a voice.

“Not now, I’m busy.” He said keeping his eyes closed.

“What did you say?” The voice got angry and Chad took off his sunglasses to inspect who it was that dared disturb his relaxation.

“Oh Mr. Condor Sir.” He apologized. “I didn’t see you there.”

“I’m sure you didn’t.” Mr Condor warned. “We have selected the winner for the day at The Falls sweepstakes. It’s Sam Puckett from Seattle.”

“Ok.” Chad said trying to at least make it seem like he was interested.

“Let’s make sure it goes better than last time.” Mr. Condor said referring to the last time there was a fan on Mackenzie Falls. Chad acted so rudely that the girl e-mailed every gossip magazine she had ever heard of telling them what a jerk Chad was in real life causing ratings to go to an all time low. They eventually came but they were not the same as before the incident.

“Of course it will be nothing like that.” Chad wondered why Mr. Condor ever held contests like that when he knew how much Chad really didn’t like meeting fans, especially overly obsessed teenage girl fans.

“I’ll see to it that it doesn’t.” Mr. Condor threatened. “Or else there may be a new season at the falls if you know what I mean.” He left leaving Chad’s relaxation plan basically useless he decided to go bug Sonny as was one of his newly favorite past times. Not that he liked her or anything he just liked to mess with her. Besides she was cute when she was angry. Stupid cute.
--------------
“Ooooh Sonny.” Chad sang through the set of So Random.

“What do you want Chad?” She spat coming out of her dressing room dressed like a bottle of ketchup. Chad snickered at her outfit. “it’s for a condiment sketch.”

“I never asked.”

“So why are you here?”

“I need your help.”

“Well….” Sonny said happy to have the upper hand with Chad for once. “What do you need me to you?”

“Well there’s this fan that’s coming to visit the set.”

“And you need me to keep them entertained so you can do whatever you do all day.”

“Yeah.”

“Why should I help you?”

“Because if I blow this then Condor is going to fire me. You know how I am with fans.” He begged.

“And I should care about this because….?”

“Because if you do there’s a lovely stake in the cafeteria with your name on it.”

“Maybe…”

“Because you will be my best friend in the world?”

“Maybe…”

“Because you’re a better actor then me?”

“Ok you’ve got a deal.” Chad thanked her. “So what’s her name?”

“Sam Puckett from Seattle.”

“Sounds interesting.” Was all Sonny had to say about the thing.

-Later that night in Seattle-

“Hey I’m Carly.” Carly said into the Camera.

“I’m Sam.” Sam copied

“Today we have a very special announcement on iCarly.” Carly said all official like. “Our very own Sam has won the spend a day at The Falls sweepstakes. So next week Sam, Freddie, Spencer and I will be shooting out show from the set of Mackenzie Falls and maybe with Mackenzie himself.”

The show resumed as normal.