Status: Complete :) Sequel is coming soon so don't worry ;)

Our Time Is Fleeting, So We Take Control

Our Time Is Fleeting, So We Take Control.

Zack Merrick’s Point of View

I kissed her and she kissed me back. That was all I could really ask for. I mean maybe I did want a lot more to do with her but for now at least, it’s enough.

I hated how she was being all stubborn about this. I’ve been gushing on and on about how much I felt about her and I can’t believe she didn’t get any of it. What more did I have to do to prove to her that I was being real? That I wasn’t being myself in most every way and that maybe someday, when I look back at all this, I’d be laughing like hell at myself? She’s the challenge I’d been waiting for and she’s all I want and more but somehow, I’m beginning to think that maybe this was too much for me. That made me I was too in over my head about this. That I’d jumped in too deep and I was drowning.

She made me feel like that. She made me feel like the most vulnerable thing in this world and I’d never been this weak before. I feel like a total wuss for showing her what I truly felt but if I was too conceited to do that, maybe she wouldn’t be kissing me right now. Maybe she wouldn’t be giving me these weird butterflies I feel in my stomach. Maybe her lips wouldn’t move along with mine. Maybe they wouldn’t even be touching at all.

My hands moved up to her waist as I tried to lay her down on the sand. She only bent as far as she wanted to since she probably didn’t want any sand in her hair. I placed my forearm below her head so she could lie on it and I pressed harder on our lips. I swiped my tongue at the bottom of her lips and she opened it up for me to enter. Her hands travelled up to my neck and they felt so warm there. Her touch shot some kind of shock into my veins and I didn’t understand how in the world she was able to do that but it felt good. When she was here with me, everything felt good. Everything felt perfect, like nothing could ever go wrong again.

I pulled away a little to breathe. She was breathtakingly beautiful and I never thought I’d find anyone more perfect for me than her. I knew by heart that she was the only one and she will always be the only one for me and I just hope that I’m not the only one who thought this way.

“Zack, I’m so sorry,” she said. I placed my hand on the side of her face and wiped away her tears.

“Shh, it’s okay,” I told her. I kissed her once more and then got up. She followed suit and soon we were both just sitting there staring at the ocean as the sun went down before us.

“I guess I may have overreacted a little,” she seemed calmer now and I hope she made up her mind about coming with me because there was not much time left.

“Avery you don’t-”

“I’ve made a decision, Zack,” she told me and I turned my head to look at her with so much optimism in my eyes. I wanted to give off a positive expression so that maybe she’d give back a positive answer.

“What is it?” I asked her with a hopeful voice.

“I’m coming on tour with you,” she said with a slight smile. I smiled from ear to ear as I kissed her lips. They tasted like strawberries. Not the artificial ones but the real berries.

I got up and pulled her up so that I could hug her. I was too happy to think of words to go with what I was feeling inside. It was too great for words so I just expressed in action. Avery was laughing at my reaction. Even her laughter cured all the sadness. I was in pure bliss now and I felt like nothing in this world could stop me now.

We walked back to Alex’s together hand in hand. She smiled brightly up at me and that smile…it could be the death of me, I tell you. When we reached the front steps, I noticed that Alex’s car wasn’t back yet. They were probably at the girls’ apartment still.

Avery tugged on my hand and I walked a little faster up the stairs. Jack was already asleep on the couch. It was weird how he slept at unusual hours but hey, that’s not my problem.

“Zack, I’m hungry,” she said in the middle of climbing up the stairs. I laughed at her as we went back down.

I sat her down on a stool by the island counter as I opened the fridge to get the salami and the Parma ham Alex had inside. I placed them all on the counter as I got two slices of bread from the pantry and heated it up in the toaster. While waiting, I sliced the ham into thin slices and grabbed the mustard from the cupboard. I set that on the table and grabbed a plate and placed the bread on it as soon as it popped out of the toaster.

Avery was looking at me questioningly as I made her a ham and salami sandwich. She smiled as I handed her the plate. I handed her a bottle of water and got one for myself before returning everything where it belonged and sat right beside her.

“Aren’t you hungry too?” she asked me and I shook my head at her. I’d eaten a lot while she was asleep. Alex brought a lot of take out food from McDonald’s and since he and DC went out, Jack and I pigged out on it.

“I ate too much fast food while you were asleep,” I explained to her as she bit into the sandwich.

“This is really good,” she said with her mouth full. I kissed her cheek as I smiled at her. She smiled back at me and that was where I knew that this would only be the beginning of our relationship.

She was coming with us on tour and I’m sure Dallas will be coming as well. This was going to be a fun tour. I’m just happy that we all got this figured out. Our time truly was fleeting and luckily, we were able to take control.

Headlining tour, here we come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry about the whole sandwich thing :)) I was really hungry when I wrote this :))
ANYWAY, this is the last chapter of the story and we'd like to personally thank the following for commenting on this story:
chemical kid;
cat and mouse.
prettyxinxyourxpain
xxsassykinsxx
Stay Awake
outofreach
f-lies
XxGaskarthLovexX
and Amazingly Perfect - who's account is sadly unactive now :(


Oh and slots are still open for anyone who wants to join us for the sequel :)
Make sure to send your request via PM or comment here or on either of our profiles.

We love all of you who read, subscribed and commented and I'm sure you'll hear more from us in days to come. The sequel will make sure of that. :)

Love always,
Alyssa and Mimi :)