Extraordinary

Chapter Two

I woke up to the car door being opened and be falling n the concrete path.
I stood up groaning, “God Jake, you could have been more careful”
“Sorry, but you did just tumble out” He said chuckling.
“Fuck you” I said as a slapped him in the chest.
I looked at our new home and my mouth hung open. We've never been able to afford anything like this before. I ran toward the green front door of the red brick building, Jake and Jared in tow. I dashed though the cream hallway and slid to a stop on the laminate flooring at the bottom of the carpeted stairs. Then bound up the stairs two at a time, the quickly start opening the doors on the landing till I get to a rather large room, my bed already placed against the far wall. Walk in wardrobe and on suite, perfect. No sharing a bathroom with my brothers, thank god! Soft cream carpet, balcony with small chair, sunny weather. I think I may be in heaven. Yellow walls, nasty. But I can change that easily. How the hell did my parent's afford this?
“Aeryn!” My father calls.
“Yeah” I shout back.
“Come down, here and help unload” I groaned as I trudged down the stairs.
“Come on glow worm” He laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder leading me out of the house.
I grabbed a box labeled 'kitchen' and carried it though the house and placed it on the kitchen counter. I blew piece of hair out of my face and headed out to the van again.

***

I watched as a blue car and a murky white van pulled up in the newly sold house next door. New neighbors, yey! Note the sarcasm. Everyone who lived here were stuck up and posh. I walked away from the window and pulled the curtains together.
“Morning” a half asleep Johnny said.
“Johnny, It's like 2pm” I laughed.
“Oh shit” Johnny quickly jumped up from his seat on the couch, “I'm suppose to be meeting Lacey in twenty minutes!”
I laughed at him and he stumbled up the stairs as fast as he could.
I went over to the fridge and opened it to see there was only moldy cheese and a cucumber left. I groaned, shopping time. I headed to my room and picked out a vengeance university t shirt, jeans and a belt. I glanced at my self in the mirror, not too bad. I slipped on my sunglasses and grabbed my keys, wallet and phone. I made my way downstairs to the front door, where I opened it, walked out onto the stone path, then locked the door. I looked across at my new neighbors, they looked normal. Not the usual snobs around here. There was a guy, late teens early twenties, a little boy, he couldn't have been much older than 6, what I guessed was the mom, with brown hair. Then coming out of the house was a man in his early forties, smiling with his hand on a younger girls shoulder. She was... beautiful. Blond locks, shinning blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. He walked over to the van and picked up one of th... bang.
Fuck, I thought as i picked myself up from the ground. Walking in a lamp post, real smooth. Luckily she didn't notice, but the older brother did. He came over to me.
“You alright mate?” He said, his British accent coming though strongly.
“Yeah, fine” I smiled.
He held his hand out, “I'm Jake, just moved in next door”
“Zacky” I said shaking his outstretched hand.
“I got to get back, see you later” He said then walked back over to his family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two :)
I know this is short, but they will hopefully get longer.
Comments are loved <3