Cancer

Good Bye One Last Time

-Mikey's POV-

"What..?" I asked, hoping they were just joking.

"No Mikey.. it was Samantha." I looked at Gerard who had tears in his eyes. Even though they kind of hated each other, I could tell he was upset by this.

"But why?' That question however, was left unanswered.

By this point, all of us were pretty much crying. But then, disaster walked in.... Marissa.

"What the hell do you want?" Gerard spat at her.

"You know.. it's a funny thing she got her licence permanently taken away." She giggled with a twisted smile on her face.

"Hold on.. you're the reason she got caught!" Alicia blinked, now looking at Marissa.

"I had to get her out of the way. I wanted to be closer to you.. Michael James Way. And you were next too!" Marissa suddenly turned to Alicia and spat at her feet.

"Then when you got better, Mikey.. we were going to get married." She let out a dreamy sigh. "I even have everything planned out!"

Marissa had decided to tell her entire plan to us, almost like she some how gave me cancer in the beginning on purpose. But stupid her.. another doctor over heard and she got her licence taken away. In your face, Marissa.

---------

Weeks after the surgery, things began to improve so much. The cancer slowly began to go away and I began to stop responding to the chemo. That ment.. I was able to go home.

I was excited to leave but in a way, I wasn't. I was always looking around, hoping Dr. Riddle would come in and tell me some crazy story that was totally pointless yet still amusing. But, that never happened. When I packed up all of my stuff, I took Mr. Giggles with me. It was the only thing I had left of her.

I ended up going to her funeral and was one of the only few that attended. After that, I began a wole new life. I quit smoking and I will never do it again. Alicia and I got engaged a few months later.. and I still thank Samantha... even though she was the most insane doctor I've known.

The End.