Status: Finito! Please comment and Stuff bro :D

People Are Weird.

People Are Weird

People are weird. And I’m not saying that to offend anyone, I’m just stating a fact. Billie Joe Armstrong is exceptionally weird, in ways that I can’t comprehend. But that doesn’t mean he is completely happy. You can see it in his eyes. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul…I beg to differ. The eyes are the window to the brain. Before you tell me that the soul and the brain are basically the same thing, don’t even bother. The soul is a person’s emotions, feelings. It who someone is. The brain is the centre of the human body. It controls EVERYTHING. Including the soul. What’s in Billie's brain is scary as all hell. I wouldn’t ever what to know exactly what’s going on in there. To put it into words, I’d say that there is millions of mini balls of energy bouncing off the walls of his skull, occasionally colliding into each other with such force that it creates some insane, brilliant idea that nobody with a “normal” brain could ever come up with.

As I said, while these ideas are brilliant, they are also insane. They can be dangerous, challenging reality itself. Billie doesn’t think about the consequences. Somebody has to. That’s where I come in. I think logically. I think about life, how we can’t just go ahead and take action on these ideas. Maybe, if we didn’t have families, careers, we could attempt some of these things that Billie wants. But in reality, we can’t. I know that. Billie doesn’t. So whenever we try something that turns out to be a very bad idea, it’s not Billie’s fault. Its mine. I should have stopped him. I should have told him that we shouldn’t do it, we shouldn’t have fun.

That’s it, that’s the catch twenty- two. I stop the fun. I’m a bore. And that’s why, sometimes, when my gut feeling is that we should stop, I don’t say anything. I ignore my better judgment, ignore my gut feelings and go along with whatever Billie had planned. And this gets us both into a lot of trouble. That’s what brought us to our current position.

The tears are streaming down his face. I was speechless, I felt so guilty. I stared at Billie. He really was beautiful. The way his hair was ruffled, it was perfect, in a way. His body was in perfect proportions, he wasn’t muscular, but he was perfect, for me anyway. His face was almost angelic, his luscious pink lips contrasting with the rest of his pale face. Even with tears flowing freely from his beautiful eyes, he was still perfect in every way.

The reason for his distress was all because of me. Not directly, of course, but it was all my fault. He had another one of those crazy ideas.

“Let's fuck Mikey! It’ll be fun.” He said. He flashed me a look that would make it hard for any human to resist fucking him on the spot. I let out an animalistic growl, and attached my lips to his. As we passionately made out, we made our way to the bedroom. After fumbling with many buttons and buckles and zippers, we were on the bed, and before we knew it, we were fucking. He moaned my name loudly as we came simultaneously, and moments later we collapsed next to each other. I threw the sheet over the two of us, and we both drifted into a sex induced sleep.

We were woken by a loud bang, as the door swung open, and a very angry-looking Adrienne stood, glaring at the two of us.

“Billie Joe!” she shrieked, the sound of her voice making me cringe with guilt.

“All this time, you said you were coming over to band stuff, and the two of you were FUCKING!? What the hell Billie, I thought you loved me!” she said, he eyes filling with tears.

“Adrienne, I do love you, please…”

“Shut up Billie, and let ME talk for once. You don’t love me anymore, I know. I just wish you had’ve told me, instead of going off and fucking your best friend. It’s not fair Billie, it’s not fair on Joey, it’s not fair on Jakob, but especially, it’s not fair on me. I put everything into saving this relationship, and you don’t give a damn. IT’S OVER BILLIE JOE! I can’t take it anymore. We’re getting a divorce. Maybe now the two of you can be happy fucking each other all day long” by now, she was crying almost hysterically, and Billie’s eyes were filled to the brim with tears.

“Adrienne I…” but before he could finish his sentence; Adrienne had left, slamming the door as hard as she could.

Billie burst into tears at the point, and I was shocked to the point of speechlessness. His small frame shook from the sobs and he was breathing very heavily. I’d known him long enough to know that a panic attack was coming on.

“Just breathe Billie” I said as calmly as I could manage. Luckily, he calmed down. The last thing we needed was a panic attack. The sobs turned into sniffs and I hugged him. He buried his head in my shoulder.

“I love you mike…” he said. His voice was muffed but I heard every word. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard him say that.

I was the cause of his heartache, his tears. I should’ve told him it was a bad idea to fuck. I should’ve said no. but I didn’t. And now, his wife was gone, she was his world, and it’s all my fault. I ruined part of his life, but still, he said he loved me.

Like I said, people are weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first Fic i've ever posted ANYWHERE.

not sure if i like it, not sure if anyone else will like it, no idea whether it makes sense to everyone else, or just me and my twisted mind.

Review please :D (it would make me smile lots bro)