Heaven Help Us

Hand In Mine Into Your Icy Blues

I bolted upright and just stared at Scarlet in disbelief.

“scar.” I whispered..

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I grabbed her hand and she began to cry.

I stood up and hugged her carefully, I didn’t want to hurt her. I was so shocked. I was whispering and muttering stuff to myself. She looked confused. . I was in hysterics. I was shaking like mad. I couldn’t believe she was awake. I had waited so long. Just to see her eyes open.

“I thought you were gone. I need you scarlet. I love you. Please never leave me.” I sobbed.

She never said anything. It was like she couldn’t speak. She just cried.

“Gerard, I love you.” she whispered.

I hugged her tightly.

Then suddenly Mikey woke up. I could tell he was in shock. He just stared at scarlet. Then he dropped to the floor. I rushed over to his side and put my jacket under his head. I had to go get help. So I went over to Scarlet and kissed her on the cheek before running off to get help.

I ran out the door, and oddly I couldn’t see a nurse. Imagine in a hospital and not able to find help. I ran on down the long corridor until I found one.

“excuse me” I said getting a nurses attention. “my brother has fainted, can you help please?” I asked.

She came and followed me to Scarlet’s room, when we walked through the door, she went over to Mikey, checked his breathing then left.

I was kind of confused until she came back a few minutes later with damp towels. She placed them on Mikey’s face for a few seconds.

“he’ll be ok in a while.” she said as she left.

I looked over to scarlet who was just lying there. I just wanted to hold her, kiss her and never let go, but she would want that. It would ruin our friendship.

“ill be back in a minute.” I said to her as I left to get some food.

I found my way to the cafeteria, were I found ray, bob and frank.

“hey guys. What you all doing here?” I asked them.

Frank replied.

“we just came here for food before we went to see scar. How’s she doing?”

“She’s awake.” I answered.

“that’s great.” screamed ray.

“yea. Well Mikey is lying on the floor so be careful when you go down.” I said with a slight laugh.

“yea, ok.” said bob as the three of them left.

I went up to the till and got a ready made sandwich and a cup of coffee. I was going to go on down to scarlet’s room, but I decided to eat in the cafeteria and let the others have some time with her.

I ate my sandwiches first, they were ok I guess. Normal hospital kind of food.. Then I remembered my drawing of scarlet. I still had it in my messenger bag. I took it out and started to add more detail. I was soon finished and I decided to head back down to scarlet’s room.

When I got there only Mikey was left. He was hugging scar. As I walked in he rolled his sleeves down ad turned to me. He came over and hugged me. I was confused. I don’t know why he rolled down his sleeves all of a sudden when I walked in, but I had an idea. I didn’t want to say anything. So I just left it. He looked at me, his face was covered in black eyeliner that had ran down from his eyes.

I started to cry. I hated seeing him like this.

“Gee.” scarlet whispered.

Mikey let go off me and I walked over to scar and hugged her.

“I love you so much gee.” she cried.

“I love you too” I replied. I gazed into her blue eyes and kissed her softly on her cheek.

Mikey came over and held us both. Mikey and I sat on either side of scarlet, we just talked until we feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long
and sorry its kind of rubbish.
next few while be alot better