Heaven Help Us

Wrap My Words Around You.

" Mikey, please don't worry, It's not bad news. They've found her, i just know it." i said.

"How do you know. we could be going to see her dead, lifeless cold body. you can't know, it's impossible to know. she's dead." screamed Mikey.

he was full of rage, anger, and hurt. tears streamed down his face.

"Mikey, stop it." i said calmly. "she's not dead. they cop would have said."

"but what if she isn't, have you not thought of that. what if shes gone. we wont ever see her again. never." he cried in hysterics.

a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

Mikey had fell silent, and had dozed of. i drove through the darkness and rain.

i began to think about what Mikey had said. what if she was dead. i wouldn't survive it, her death would be my death.

i drove in silence, my mind working overtime. we were at the station within twenty minutes.

"Mikey wake up, were hear." i whispered shaking his shoulder gently.

he opened his eyes and yawned. but not speaking.

we both got out of the car and made our way over to the station. we entered through the huge doors and over to the reception.

"we were called in." i said to the lady simply.

"yes, the detective will be here in a minute." she replied.

Mikey and i sat in the small waiting area, then we saw the detective.

"hello, thank you for coming here so quickly." he said thanking us.

"no problem" i mumbled.

"we've got news on scarlet. we got a phone call from a lady, she has scarlet at her house. she's in bad condition, but she alive, and in good hands. the car is waiting outside for us. we should be there in an hour." he said out in one long sentence.

i was overwhelmed. so was Mikey. tears came over both of us and i grabbed Mikey and held him in a hug.

"i told you. see Mikey i knew she'd been fine." i cried.

Mikey could only sob.

................

the detective took us to the car and we headed of towards scarlet.

Mikey and i still held onto each other.

i watched out the window as we drove through a city, then we were in the country side. i could see very little, there wasn't much light and the windows were covered in rain.

i drifted in and out of sleep. i looked at Mikey and watched him calmly sleep. he looked peaceful, but yet disturbed.

i thought of scarlet, what shape she would be in? how hurt she was? what she would say to me? would she still love me?

we keep driving for what was like forever. the car had turned into a drive, and drove on, bumping from side to side.

the car came to a stop and the detective got out and opened my door.

i nudged Mikey and he immediately woke.

"we're here" i whispered.

we got out and made our way over to the front door. the detective knocked a few times. i watched as a figure appeared in the porch and cautiously opened the door.

"come in." she said smiling slightly.

she guided us into her home, through a warm kitchen, then into a huge room with a grand fire.

then i saw scarlet. lying there on the couch, so peaceful.

i began to cry. i walked over to her and sat down gently.

i pushed her hair out of her face and softly placed a kiss on her bruised forehead.

she twinged ab it from the pain and slowly opened her eyes.

she stared at me, in shock and joy. she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips.

"i love you so much." she cried.

"i thought i had finally lost you." i sobbed.

Mikey came over and joined us. holding scar and crying.

"Mikey, I'm so sorry." she weeped.

"shh its not your fault," said Mikey calmly.

he wrapped his arms around her and me.

revealing his secret to Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg im so sorry i havent updating,in like 3 weeks or something.
iv been busy, family problems and exams.

i love you all
and i hope u still all keep reading,

LOVE YOUxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<3 simon.